Found Deceased AR - Ashley Schwarz Haynes, paddleboarding on Arkansas River, Maumelle, 12 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ashley Haynes Missing: Maumelle, Arkansas, Woman Vanishes

Although there was a major search effort to find the Hayes, who was heavily involved in local charity efforts, it has now been called off, according to the Maumelle Police Department.

Haynes disappeared on January 12, 2022. She remains missing.

….

The department added:

Mrs. Haynes was last seen around 1pm Wednesday Jan. 12th, 2022 paddle boarding from her home on the Arkansas River. Mrs. Hayne’s paddle-board & paddle were located by searchers on Wednesday night, however investigators have found no signs of her.

She was last seen wearing black or dark blue neoprene wet suit with sleeves, ankle or knee length.

According to KARK, Haynes left a note saying she would be back at 5 p.m. but never returned.

….

However, police confirmed that no snacks were found. Only the paddleboard and paddle were found, according to Arkansas Online.com.

The son’s post is no longer visible on her page, but people have shared screenshots:

Huh?

That ... No. You don't go out to do risky/dangerous sports without your phone. They have waterproof bags, if you get into trouble you need to be able to call for help.

Okay, I'm on board for something went down.

Please get verified for this case so you can share what you know.

The "left her phone at home" thing is what's sticking with me. I also want to know if she 100% wore a tether when she boarded or not. Like, if I were in a fatal car accident and was found not wearing a seatbelt, my family would know something was hinky because I always buckle up before I even start the car.

@Wenifred to become a verified insider (if you like), contact the Websleuths admins at wsverify@yahoo.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

The "left her phone at home" thing is what's sticking with me. I also want to know if she 100% wore a tether when she boarded or not. Like, if I were in a fatal car accident and was found not wearing a seatbelt, my family would know something was hinky because I always buckle up before I even start the car.

@Wenifred to become a verified insider (if you like), contact the Websleuths admins at wsverify@yahoo.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.
Thanks. I will do this.

It could have been just hearsay that her paddle & board were found in same location, as I heard that from an undocumented source.
My gut just tells me it wasn’t an accident. I know that’s not actual evidence of anything, but I have a strong intuition that I have spent decades questioning & have learned to trust through repeated personal experience. We all do.
Then listen to your gut!! Can you please become verified so we can discuss the reasons your intuition is telling you this was no accident?

Comments on multiple posts - Log in or sign up to view

Ashely's FB Page Log into Facebook

Would Ashley using leave a note, take her cell phone with her? Are there any cameras- game or homeowner in the area? Was there anything going on in her life recently i.e., relationship issues? Is she married/SO? Does she work?

She and her husband and teenage son live in a subdivision on the river (her daughter is in college), so there are plenty of other houses around. Her mother suddenly passed away last spring or summer.

I'm going to go ahead and say Maumelle isn't prepared for this kind of thing. It's grown very big, very fast, with a whole lot of money being thrown around. It's a comparatively young city is what I'm saying. They would benefit greatly with assistance from NLRPD and the ASP.

If we're going to speculate, the spouse is always the first suspect. What did he stand to gain? Were there family problems?

As it stands, I'm going to cautiously say I'm suspicious, but I know how dangerous the Arkansas is.

I read a mention of this elsewhere, but it looks like the perp was apprehended here. Surely he couldn't be out and up to the same behavior, right?

Police arrest teen who attacked Maumelle woman on walking trail

Also just noting weather archives from that day if it would help anyone - looks like at 12:53pm it was around 61 degrees with a 12mph SSW wind, fair skies.
(looking at Maumelle archive brings up LR station)

Little Rock, AR Weather History | Weather Underground

Would this teen be the son that reported her missing? Teenagers aren't normally locked up for ever for assult so the teen would be out. If it is the same teen that did this attack, it would change the whole dynamics of what happened.

Would this teen be the son that reported her missing? Teenagers aren't normally locked up for ever for assult so the teen would be out. If it is the same teen that did this attack, it would change the whole dynamics of what happened.

Well, the teen that attacked the other woman on the walking trail was also charged with attempted rape.
Oh my.

Wait. Are you implying that the person arrested for the assault is Ashley's son?

This teen was charged as an adult. So I am not sure he would be out already.

This teen was charged as an adult. So I am not sure he would be out already.
I believe that incident happened in Aug 2021. Didn't see who was charged due to it never being recorded on the jail log. I did take a moment to find that old post with images and looking at the sons image and that image from Aug and imjustsaynow, wow. The released details to me don't add up. I suspect foul play inside the home. Continuing to follow

I believe that incident happened in Aug 2021. Didn't see who was charged due to it never being recorded on the jail log. I did take a moment to find that old post with images and looking at the sons image and that image from Aug and imjustsaynow, wow. The released details to me don't add up. I suspect foul play inside the home. Continuing to follow
That incident happened in the north end of town. It is not anywhere near where this family lives or the river.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back