GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He calls her his wife but someone asked if he got married so not so sure he is since his status is in a relationship.

Not sure what you mean but people who say whenever
are not ignorant. sheesh

That wasn't what I was saying. There was a discussion of it being used and if that indicated something about a person's education or roots/location.

Several were saying places they heard it (or had never heard it).

I was simply trying to say it's SO unused where I live that when I first would hear it periodically, I thought it was a grammatical error since that wasn't anything allowed where I lived (in school, etc.) - nothing about someone being ignorant.

And so I was pointing out, as several others also had, that I later discovered it IS used, though mostly in certain regions (and mine not being one of them).

Since middle America hadn't been mentioned, I was stating that is one place I had heard it more used by people I know - and then used an example from public people that are also from AR (since that's where this case is focused).

My point was, it being used didn't rule out it being someone from AR.

Sorry it apparently that it was inferring something that absolutely was not my intention.

I wonder what made him a POI just because he went into hospital after a car accident?

They must have found something that belonged to her in his car.......................great, another fugitive on the loose. They had him, and off he went.

Found his resume on the Write A Prisoner website.

From the above link:

Arron Lewis #151373
Arkansas DOC 523 Brewer Road Little Rock,AR 72206

EDUCATION Truck Driving Academy, Welding School

SKILLS Loss Prevention
Anti-Theft Devices
Offset Printing
Duplication Knowledge
Commerical Truck Drivin

I wonder if she did show the house to a potential buyer and this dude ambushed her when they left before she got out of there?

Well, he made it easy. From his own FB a page, 10/31/13

https://www.facebook.com/arron.lewis.16
And just so anybody who doesnt know...i am a 7 time felon. My charges are; first degree robbery '98, interstate commerce of a stolen vehicle '03, aggravated assault on officer '07, deactivating an anti theft device '08, 3 counts of theft (related to a scam i ran on a corporation)'11.

I don't see anything about a pipe bomb on his list.

None of these seem to be associated with crimes like kidnapping. Is he branching out? Has there been a ransom demand not made public?

Is this a wild goose chase on the part of LE? Might he have run because he was on parole and had something in the truck that would send him back to prison, and he has nothing to do with Ms. Carter?

And just so anybody who doesnt know...i am a 7 time felon. My charges are; first degree robbery '98, interstate commerce of a stolen vehicle '03, aggravated assault on officer '07, deactivating an anti theft device '08, 3 counts of theft (related to a scam i ran on a corporation)'11.

To think I share Facebook with people like that. The horror!

It's great how he posts on his FB that it's not too late to change and start over in life.

Guess that was short lived. :facepalm:

The hospital is not in a rural area but there are woody areas withing the surroundings. Interstate on one side, neighborhood behind, woods and buildings west and east.

Why not rob her? What was the motive here?

The reason I ask about robbery is because majority of his past charges are regarding robbery and theft.

I wonder if that cement company has ever done work for Beverly's husband, since he's a contractor.

I wonder what made him a POI just because he went into hospital after a car accident?

You'd think he'd realize that fleeing from the hospital when you were supposed to be getting a CT Scan might make you look really suspicious! :facepalm:

And if he only thought he could be in trouble for perhaps a DUI (or who knows what's behind the crash at this point) and that they didn't know he apparently is tied to what happened with Beverly, you'd also think he'd realize that fleeing would almost certainly make LE look even more closely at him.

Glad he is ending up to not seem to have thought through much (especially as the texts look to be another possibility) - it's likely to make things a lot easier finding out what exactly has happened with Beverly and where she is.

(note to self---link map/address of hospital---got a million windows open right now)

If that's his fb, his gf (wife?) looks older than him. Maybe he is into ladies who are his senior?
These kind of guys take souvenirs to make their wives/ex-wives or girlfriends jealous. Mainly for drama.. He is pretty proud of those 7 felonies. Yikes! I hope the authorities search the cement company.

It's pretty rotten that he got away from the hospital but I am impressed with the fact that we have a warrant. Maybe there will be answers and the family won't have to wonder for years and years what happened to their loved one.

And on GrillCheezy's post for his resume:
Work Experience:
"Loss Prevention, Anti-Theft Devices".....
Looks like he learned to deactivate an anti theft device...

Found his resume on the Write A Prisoner website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum