GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's...different! :scared: Did it seem like she was doing it because she believed it or like in a 'ha ha' way? Or?

Considering how quickly he seems to go through women and not really seem to...value (wrong word maybe?)...them, several others might be feeling awfully grateful that it's not them
She was posting/sharing before today. Seems she was sharing as a concerned citizen, as well as sharing the BOLO.

Yes, from that FB account, the very same one I posted earlier this evening when I found it. Interestingly enough, if you look at the sidebar timeline for 2013, the last update was for September. I wasn't going by that though, I was just clicking the links folks here were posting and it kept yielding the same "this content has been removed" error page.

HOWEVER, I see now if you just scroll down his timeline, the links are all still there. So please DISREGARD my earlier comments that content was being removed. It wasn't, it's just that FB is as stupid as it's always been.
lol. Which is why I ONLY use it to view links from here!

UPDATE! The story from TXK about him being arrested is false, per Forbidden Hillcrest!

There are currently 200 users browsing this thread. (62 members and 138 guests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berryhij1