GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What disappeared? Where he discussed his criminal record? I'm not seeing that but I still see other stuff.

Nothing has disappeared. I'm looking right at the criminal record post he made on October 31, 2013 as I type this. I'm not sure what people are talking about.

cb8f8a8e6c23bb3371c5ac54316dad64.jpg

So, as a "daredevil" (his own words from his POF), and motorcycle enthusiast (crotch rockets, it appears), I wonder if there are any remote locations he likes to ride? Didn't motorcycle riders find the McStay's remains in the desert?

Yeah, more out of the way places where someone is comfortable or aware of because of a hobby often end up being places that come into play with missing people and where they leave them.

Danielle VanDam's body, for example, was left by David Westerfield off the side of a road that's one route to get to the desert where he liked to go camping.

I'm hoping that long before his name got out there - since they had said he was a POI even prior to the crash - that they had copied everything from his SM accounts knowing he may delete things, as looking at places he frequented or knew well likely are good points to search.

What disappeared? Where he discussed his criminal record? I'm not seeing that but I still see other stuff.

I don't see anything disappeared either. I even still see where he discussed his criminal record. It's still there on Oct 31, 2013. I don't know why some folks can't see it.

The image I just posted is the accident report from Arron Lewis' crash.

I don't see anything disappeared either. I even still see where he discussed his criminal record. It's still there on Oct 31, 2013. I don't know why some folks can't see it.

The only thing I can think of is maybe people are going to the sidebar by date and trying to find it that way. In that case I think FB only shows "highlights". Could be wrong but if you take the time to scroll every single post is still there. I highly doubt he's reading here or deleting posts while on the run.

Numerous direct links to specific dated FB status updates that were posted 2-3 hours ago are now gone. I wasn't keeping a list of links but every single one of them from that time frame yields a "content has been removed". I have his FB page open in another tab, and refreshed, and sure enough, those dates were deleted. It *could* be LE taking control of his account, but usually they just disable the entire thing through FB warrants.

Yeah, more out of the way places where someone is comfortable or aware of because of a hobby often end up being places that come into play with missing people and where they leave them.

Danielle VanDam's body, for example, was left by David Westerfield off the side of a road that's one route to get to the desert where he liked to go camping.

I'm hoping that long before his name got out there - since they had said he was a POI even prior to the crash - that they had copied everything from his SM accounts knowing he may delete things, as looking at places he frequented or knew well likely are good points to search.
Thanks...I thought I'd read an account that said he was already a POI and not just a POI as a result of something found after the crash, but I haven't been able to relocate that particular story. Glad someone else remembered reading that!

I know Jax Cato Road, but am not familiar with where it intersects with Ison. Any other locals here that know? Is Ison further out than Northwood Middle School?

Nothing has disappeared. I'm looking right at the criminal record post he made on October 31, 2013 as I type this. I'm not sure what people are talking about.

I'm looking at his timeline right now. The last thing showing for 2013 was a pic 9/11/213 of a dead bird. Nothing in October at all, on his timeline.

There is a FH facebook page, local underworld news. Not allowed since it isn't MSM? Interesting comments under their latest post.

Those same comments are being made on an actual news page Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/KARK4?fref=photo

I tend to believe what the 2 girls are saying! I think we can paraphrase- one girl says he bought a gun and taser over the past week and he showed them to her. Another girl says he stalked her badly, she had to go to the police and change her phone number. Obviously, this is not fact. This is not verified. It is 2 people's first hand account (or at least that is what they claim) of recent interaction with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum