GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's suspicious that they won't release their affidavit of probable cause, yet threw that arrest warrant out there like nothing.

It happens often, and especially when it's been just a matter of hours.

Many times it's not until press files a 'freedom of information' type thing (which isn't even possibly in many places) to get it released, or we get it after some time, or if something leaks.

So I'm not at all shocked - especially since it's hardly been any time now. Their priority isn't informing us, it's finding and arresting the suspect, and finding Beverly.

And after hours on a Sunday they had to have a had a fair bit to get the warrant as quickly as they did. The time between the crash and him getting to the hospital couldn't have been very much. Seems they had something awfully convincing and not very debatable since it's not like it could be anything forensic in such a short time span.

One thing to mention is that Arron Lewis is from Louisiana..or was living here at some point. Louisiana is easily close enough to Arkansas to disappear to if need be, and Kisatchie Forest (near Monroe, where he was in a halfway house) is an easy place to disappear in.

Any scanner/basement threads for Beverly? If so links would be appreciated! TIA

It's suspicious that they won't release their affidavit of probable cause, yet threw that arrest warrant out there like nothing.

The ongoing (and very widely covered) Hannah Graham case is a great example of a current case where we've had multiple warrants - arrest warrant included - and haven't heard what they have evidence wise that allowed them to get it.

And that was with a massive publicity spree trying to get the word out after an arrest warrant was issued for her abduction and an intent to defile.

There's zero that's been released about why yet, other than he had been the last person seen with her (and that was released long before an arrest warrant was issued) There were search warrants for his car, phone, and residence, also. And we know that it was whatever was in the car that allowed them to get the search warrants for the phone and residence. Yet again, we have no specifics as to what was found.

That suspect is currently sitting in jail after being extradited back to VA after being spotted in TX by an observant woman who saw the arrest warrant circling in the news and called 911. They've not released anything yet as to what they have, and she's still not been found.

It's not too late to do the right thing, man. Everyone makes mistakes. Sure, you will likely serve some time for robbery or whatever, but you will get to see your kid, and might even have a chance of getting out in a reasonable amount of time. How will you see your kid on the run? Is your kid going to grow up without a father now?

c4b5b97c3de3a09d5c18fa285993da84.jpg

To give everyone an idea of the area. (Edit: the red dot on the map is Kisatchie Forest)

Thank you!!! leaving the hospital is not probable cause for an arrest or an arrest warrant to be issued.

The arrest warrant is for whatever they found at the scene that led them to associate him with BC's disappearance.

The arrest warrant isn't for fleeing. The warrant is for kidnapping.

He just wasn't there when they went to serve it - but it was based on something they discovered by the time he had arrived at the hospital.

Lewis was apparently a person of interest by the time he had reached Baptist Hospital for treatment, but fled before police could serve the warrant, according to Minden.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/

I just checked his FB, and I still see the post from 10/31 where he lists his record as well as the Craigslist referenced article

I took a break for a while to spend time with family so I'm not entirely caught up yet. I do find it quite striking though that literally *every* single date you're all posting of his FB posts, is no longer there. Someone is removing/deleting things this evening, AFTER they're being mentioned here.

The FB post I linked to is still there....the one with the money fanned out....
http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=581286428580285&set=a.143679122341020.23041.100000967980610&type=1&theater

There is a FH facebook page, local underworld news. Not allowed since it isn't MSM? Interesting comments under their latest post.

The arrest warrant is for whatever they found at the scene that led them to associate him with BC's disappearance.

He just wasn't there when they went to serve it - but it was based on something they discovered by the time he had arrived at the hospital.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/
Thanks, hadn't seen that it was prior to him being at the hospital that all that transpired.

What disappeared? Where he discussed his criminal record? I'm not seeing that but I still see other stuff.

I'm still seeing the criminal record comment of 10/31/2013. Are posts "disappearing" and "re-appearing?" Weird.

I took a break for a while to spend time with family so I'm not entirely caught up yet. I do find it quite striking though that literally *every* single date you're all posting of his FB posts, is no longer there. Someone is removing/deleting things this evening, AFTER they're being mentioned here.

I saw one of his previous girlfriends posted his bloody nose article on her facebook. She'd also posted an article about Beverly earlier.

If I were her I'd be deleting my pics from his page, if I had the password.

The ongoing (and very widely covered) Hannah Graham case is a great example of a current case where we've had multiple warrants - arrest warrant included - and haven't heard what they have evidence wise that allowed them to get it.

And that was with a massive publicity spree trying to get the word out after an arrest warrant was issued for her abduction and an intent to defile.

There's zero that's been released about why yet, other than he had been the last person seen with her (and that was released long before an arrest warrant was issued) There were search warrants for his car, phone, and residence, also. And we know that it was whatever was in the car that allowed them to get the search warrants for the phone and residence. Yet again, we have no specifics as to what was found.

That suspect is currently sitting in jail after being extradited back to VA after being spotted in TX by an observant woman who saw the arrest warrant circling in the news and called 911. They've not released anything yet as to what they have, and she's still not been found.

With all due respect, LE is not required to release any information to the public in regards to what evidence they have. They only have to convince a judge/the DA that there is probable cause.

Looking at his FB he has a lot of FB friends in California. If he is on the run, might be running in that direction.

Do we know it's for things they found at the scene of the crash only? Could it have been for things found at the house? Things found at the scene of the crash which matched up with things found at the house? (I have a huge headache, so please cut me some slack if this doesn't make any sense based on what we know :) ).

He may have been exaggerating how bad he felt after the accident in order to be taken for medical tests (i.e. CT scan) ASAP so he could get away from the LE presence. Like I'm thinking if they tried to ask him anything about whatever it was that provided probable cause for the warrant.. he could have feigned that he was having trouble staying conscious, couldn't understand the question, was too disoriented to talk, was in a great amount of pain... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt