MA - Justice for Officer John O’Keefe * NO DISCUSSION * media, timelines, docs * NO DISCUSSION *

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@CoffindafferFBI

SHE FELT SHE STRUCK SOMETHING - Karen's Read Father

She knew she hit #JohnOkeefe after John exited her vehicle, and she told her dad.

Recall, at this point in the case, the Defense team was trying to show she hit him by accident and not on purpose.

Remember Read (40 years old) called her dad in the middle of the night after she hit Officer O'Keefe. Why? She knew she was in big trouble.

Huge mistake that LE didn't seize her dad's phone.

Read dodged a bullet there.

Her dad will cover for her on that stand as best he can, but he can't explain this statement away. The entire interview session will show this question related to her hitting John, not the bumper tap that occurred later.

Order of Proof number 5, video below.

Read is charged with the murder of John O'Keefe.

The Commonwealth has documented contact from a juror confirming the assertion that #KarenReadwas voted not guilty on counts 1 to 3 and that the jury was deadlocked at 9 to 3 for Guilty on Manslaughter. The CW was also emailed by 3 other jurors.

It doesn't matter since no formal verdict was reached. It's the law as explained below.

I would be worried if I were Read. Imagine if the venue is unbiased and unadulterated during the trial process.

Read is accused of killing #JohnOkeefe.

https://youtube.com/live/kHFifcdASHo?si=9T_91BBUipl8Dup3

1722633167797.png1722633181371.png

@CoffindafferFBI

The CW should pursue a change of venue so justice can be served.

The facts show #KarenRead and Read alone hit #JohnOkeefe resulting in his death:

"I HIT HIM! I HIT HIM! I HIT HIM! - Stated by Karen Read at the scene.

No innocent person says this.

I believe they should not drop any charges.

I have faith that justice will prevail.

1722633334733.png

MA v Karen Read: Kerry Roberts Describes Finding John O'Keefe's Body​

Kerry Roberts, a friend of the victim who helped Karen Read look for John O'Keefe, testified about finding the police officer's body in the snow and performing CPR on him.

It wasn’t long before a far more sinister theory of what happened began to emerge. On his drive home after the arraignment, Yannetti says, he returned a call to a tipster who had previously called his office. A man with a gravelly voice—who initially offered up a fake name—picked up the phone and told Yannetti, he recalls, something to the effect of, “Your client is innocent. John was beaten up by Brian Albert and his nephew. They broke his nose, and when O’Keefe didn’t come to, Brian and a federal agent dumped his body on the front lawn.” (An attorney for the man Yannetti identified as the tipster denies Yannetti’s version.)

by GRETCHEN VOSS· 9/27/2023, 8:30 a.m.

Also problematic for Read’s alternative theory is that, according to multiple people who know O’Keefe and Colin in Canton, it doesn’t seem there was any bad blood between O’Keefe and Colin, as Read claims there was. What’s more, two sources claim the confrontation between O’Keefe and the boisterous beer-drinking teens on his lawn that Read recalled actually involved another teen entirely and not Colin at all.

An even larger problem for Read’s defense is evidence that there were microscopic pieces of taillight plastic found on O’Keefe’s shirt.

*Update, Sept. 27, 4 p.m.: Two sentences in this story have been revised, one for clarity, one for accuracy. 1) Court documents state that no one else had arrived at 34 Fairview at the time that Colin Albert left. 2) An earlier version of this story characterized Jennifer McCabe’s daughter as Colin Albert’s “cousin”—Jennifer McCabe’s daughter and Colin Albert are not blood relatives.

Afterward, Yannetti told reporters outside the courthouse that his client was in shock and that O’Keefe’s death had been an innocent accident. Read had “no criminal intent,” he said. “She loved this man. She is devastated.”

MY TAIL LIGHT WAS CRACKED AND JOHN WAS PULVERIZED: Karen Read

This story was told to the booking officers after she was indicted. She just can't help herself.

In this instance, she blamed decorated Boston Police Officer Brian Albert and his 17 YO nephew (who wasn't even there when Officer O'Keefe and Read pulled up) for the murder of #JohnOkeefe. No mention of ATF Agent Brian Higgins (that came later).

Order of proof 5 to show ever evolving story. #KarenRead is accused of killing Officer O'Keefe.

Video credit: @GrantSmithEllis

<MODSNIP: THIS IS A *NO DISCUSSION* MEDIA THREAD AND ALL MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO CONTRIBUTE MSM ARTICLES, they just can't be discussed here>

Last edited by a moderator:

Judge snaps at Karen Read: 'This is funny?' | Banfield​

Karen Read was chastised by a Massachusetts judge Wednesday for seemingly making a face during a discussion over key documents in the trial. Read is charged with second-degree murder in the January 2022 death of Boston Police Officer John O’Keefe. NewsNation's Alex Caprariello joins "Banfield" to discuss.

@CoffindafferFBI

I posted below the CW's response regarding the proposed dismissal of counts 1&3.

The CW is standing by their charges.

Please click on the link if you want to see the CW's argument.

#KarenRead is accused of hitting #JohnOkeefe and leaving him to die in the cold.

Did she know she killed him? Not at first. Why, because she was wasted drunk. But when she sobered up, she realized that she "Incapacitated" John and in his drunkenness, he didn't get up.

She knows. She should plea, accept responsibility, and rise from her narcissistic life. But she won't...

Please read the CW's response to dismiss counts 1 and 3 of the Indictment charging #KarenRead with 2nd Degree murder and leaving the scene of an accident where a death occurred.

In a word: Exactly!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18blRktwMYdYe3LHCi9WWWoyKFdtLoKzt/view?usp=drivesdk

1723124649688.png

@CoffindafferFBI

They must get these statements in. I am posting an Order of Proof series. I have finished with number 6: ) Much more evidence to go. Then I will take the defense side. She is legally innocent. She is, IMV, factually guilty.

10:40 AM · Aug 6, 2024

@CoffindafferFBI

For those who may have not seen Judge Cannone's order, she already ruled that No Verdict was reached.

I understand Motions continue on whether counts 1 and 3 should be tossed based on juror and defense attorney assertions, but this question has been asked and answered before the Supreme Court and in a 6 to 3 decision, it was held that where there was no official verdict reached, there was no verdict reached.

I don't know how it can be clearer.

AJ knows this.

Anyway...

@Davearonberg explains below:

https://youtube.com/live/kHFifcdASHo?si=JBfMC5fL-PbNZm_3

1723125231616.png1723125260494.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors