Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if he has checked into some type of rehab facility, to burnish his image prior to trial, like Alex Murdaugh.
It might not be a bad idea. While yes, detoxing from alcohol at home can be dangerous for the addict, it can be more dangerous for the surrounding family. The addict is in pain, and if it is a forced sobriety, like an ankle monitor or breathalyzer, they are very rageful about being cut off from their drug of choice

I know from experience that the rage of being denied alcohol by the courts is often times taken out on the household.

CS going to rehab would benefit everyone, especially his family.

Someone needs to explain to me how she ended up with this douche bag.. Normally professional people like her, seek out fellow professionals.. if they have time for dating at all. Would be fascinated to see how they got together.
There's a poster here who either said they knew her at one time, or saw multiple posts on social media (or both) and they all said that she was really into dating massively dysfunctional man-babies.

It might not be a bad idea. While yes, detoxing from alcohol at home can be dangerous for the addict, it can be more dangerous for the surrounding family. The addict is in pain, and if it is a forced sobriety, like an ankle monitor or breathalyzer, they are very rageful about being cut off from their drug of choice

I know from experience that the rage of being denied alcohol by the courts is often times taken out on the household.

CS going to rehab would benefit everyone, especially his family.

Only "just a rehab" is not enough. Yes, people get into rehab, and get detoxed, and feel better especially if on some meds, but... they don't want to go to AA, they don't want to look for a good therapist (and the best ones for alcoholics, as we know, are the ones who used to struggle with the same addiction and have been clean for years). Too many people after rehab view themselves as "cured". And, at best, they relapse. At worst, there is cross-addiction. In CS's case, there are at least two known problems already (alcohol and gaming). So, it has to be very intense work. Also, to remind: some people refuse AA because of religious undertones, but there is "Celebrate recovery" for secular people. If a guy managed to get himself into such a horrible mess, it is a lifelong work. Not just "get off the jail" hook. Will this immature man be capable of it?

There's a poster here who either said they knew her at one time, or saw multiple posts on social media (or both) and they all said that she was really into dating massively dysfunctional man-babies.

These posts left bad aftertaste, and someone has to say it. They used to be bff. Now, what kind of person ES is, we don't know, but her whole world just blew apart. I would feel sorry for any mother. And then, this bff reports, with gusto, how things were before, and when someone jokingly says, "yes, some best friend", the person removes her handle but leaves the posts. I'd take them with a major grain of salt, because either that former BFF doesn't have compassion, or there used to be a major rift and there is underlying hatred of ES, or something along these lines. There is a limit to which one can go.

Here's an article about another case where this guy should never have been out on bail - he's a menace! Absolutely cruel and remorseless. Killed his wife by putting eyedrops in her drinks, and was then starting to do it to his own daughter! Intimidating witnesses, you name it. A good example of why erring on the side of caution is best when there are children involved! Unthinkable! These guys have NOTHING to lose!

Still haven't seen anything about his hearing anywhere.

These posts left bad aftertaste, and someone has to say it. They used to be bff. Now, what kind of person ES is, we don't know, but her whole world just blew apart. I would feel sorry for any mother. And then, this bff reports, with gusto, how things were before, and when someone jokingly says, "yes, some best friend", the person removes her handle but leaves the posts. I'd take them with a major grain of salt, because either that former BFF doesn't have compassion, or there used to be a major rift and there is underlying hatred of ES, or something along these lines. There is a limit to which one can go.
Maybe, or maybe the BFF warned or counseled ES over and over again about her choices in dating, perhaps ES confided in her, and eventually gave up and decided she couldn't influence her. When you see someone making the same bad choices over and over again, you can only do so much and at some point you have to walk away for your own sanity. And now there is a beautiful baby girl who is dead, who paid the price, and ES is STILL defending that worthless guy at the expense of her other daughter's safety?!?!?

I don't disagree that there is an element of "I told you so" here - and you might find it distasteful, and clearly you have a level of compassion for ES that I just don't. I admire you for that, but I don't judge the BFF for not being able to hold back. I'm SO ANGRY at this whole situation, and I didn't even know this family!

Similarities to circumstances in a family we knew well.

Beautiful brilliant daughter, engaged to young attorney. Suddenly breaks engagement, decides to go to medical school.Suddenly there is a jobless young man with a sad story on the scene, totally supportive of her goal. Just as she is about to move across country and start Med school, she finds out she is pregnant. No problem, as he has no job, her family is paying the bills, so he will be home with baby, she will get her MD. Happily ever after.

To make this short, she excelled, winning honors. He became bored and resentful in a passive aggressive way. He turned to online gambling and ran up a huge debt. The second time she found the toddler, locked in a separate room while he gambled, that was the END.

My guess is this guy kept the kids in the car to keep them ‘contained’…like he was off duty and wouldn’t be disturbed. I would guess that boredom and resentment factors in as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back