Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he has checked into some type of rehab facility, to burnish his image prior to trial, like Alex Murdaugh.
It might not be a bad idea. While yes, detoxing from alcohol at home can be dangerous for the addict, it can be more dangerous for the surrounding family. The addict is in pain, and if it is a forced sobriety, like an ankle monitor or breathalyzer, they are very rageful about being cut off from their drug of choice

I know from experience that the rage of being denied alcohol by the courts is often times taken out on the household.

CS going to rehab would benefit everyone, especially his family.

It might not be a bad idea. While yes, detoxing from alcohol at home can be dangerous for the addict, it can be more dangerous for the surrounding family. The addict is in pain, and if it is a forced sobriety, like an ankle monitor or breathalyzer, they are very rageful about being cut off from their drug of choice

I know from experience that the rage of being denied alcohol by the courts is often times taken out on the household.

CS going to rehab would benefit everyone, especially his family.

Only "just a rehab" is not enough. Yes, people get into rehab, and get detoxed, and feel better especially if on some meds, but... they don't want to go to AA, they don't want to look for a good therapist (and the best ones for alcoholics, as we know, are the ones who used to struggle with the same addiction and have been clean for years). Too many people after rehab view themselves as "cured". And, at best, they relapse. At worst, there is cross-addiction. In CS's case, there are at least two known problems already (alcohol and gaming). So, it has to be very intense work. Also, to remind: some people refuse AA because of religious undertones, but there is "Celebrate recovery" for secular people. If a guy managed to get himself into such a horrible mess, it is a lifelong work. Not just "get off the jail" hook. Will this immature man be capable of it?

Here's an article about another case where this guy should never have been out on bail - he's a menace! Absolutely cruel and remorseless. Killed his wife by putting eyedrops in her drinks, and was then starting to do it to his own daughter! Intimidating witnesses, you name it. A good example of why erring on the side of caution is best when there are children involved! Unthinkable! These guys have NOTHING to lose!

Still haven't seen anything about his hearing anywhere.

Similarities to circumstances in a family we knew well.

Beautiful brilliant daughter, engaged to young attorney. Suddenly breaks engagement, decides to go to medical school.Suddenly there is a jobless young man with a sad story on the scene, totally supportive of her goal. Just as she is about to move across country and start Med school, she finds out she is pregnant. No problem, as he has no job, her family is paying the bills, so he will be home with baby, she will get her MD. Happily ever after.

To make this short, she excelled, winning honors. He became bored and resentful in a passive aggressive way. He turned to online gambling and ran up a huge debt. The second time she found the toddler, locked in a separate room while he gambled, that was the END.

My guess is this guy kept the kids in the car to keep them ‘contained’…like he was off duty and wouldn’t be disturbed. I would guess that boredom and resentment factors in as well.

<modsnip - quoted post was social media gossip>
I get very angry, too. When I try to think of what happened to a child. But then I try to imagine dad running around the house, pretending he lost Parker…and mom having to do the CPR. And I do feel compassion about her, because I think she mourns her daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get very angry, too. When I try to think of what happened to a child. But then I try to imagine dad running around the house, pretending he lost Parker…and mom having to do the CPR. And I do feel compassion about her, because I think she mourns her daughter.
I cannot imagine the mixed emotions ES is experiencing and trying to keep her family together, trying to maintain her professional status, trying to cope with the death of beloved little girl.

Quote RSBM.

I would guess that boredom and resentment factors in as well

IMO, it must take a special kind of resentment to contain your children somewhere you know is dangerous; it's a fact that he learned it was dangerous when he did it with his oldest daughter. JMO.

But then I try to imagine dad running around the house, pretending he lost Parker…and mom having to do the CPR.

She had to do CPR on a child she knew was gone (as a doctor, she knew, and as she texted so while on the way to the hospital). It's would have been like a nightmare. I think she felt trapped in the marriage, and I have empathy for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247