MA - Justice for Officer John O’Keefe * NO DISCUSSION * media, timelines, docs * NO DISCUSSION *

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@CoffindafferFBI

SHE FELT SHE STRUCK SOMETHING - Karen's Read Father

She knew she hit #JohnOkeefe after John exited her vehicle, and she told her dad.

Recall, at this point in the case, the Defense team was trying to show she hit him by accident and not on purpose.

Remember Read (40 years old) called her dad in the middle of the night after she hit Officer O'Keefe. Why? She knew she was in big trouble.

Huge mistake that LE didn't seize her dad's phone.

Read dodged a bullet there.

Her dad will cover for her on that stand as best he can, but he can't explain this statement away. The entire interview session will show this question related to her hitting John, not the bumper tap that occurred later.

Order of Proof number 5, video below.

Read is charged with the murder of John O'Keefe.

The Commonwealth has documented contact from a juror confirming the assertion that #KarenReadwas voted not guilty on counts 1 to 3 and that the jury was deadlocked at 9 to 3 for Guilty on Manslaughter. The CW was also emailed by 3 other jurors.

It doesn't matter since no formal verdict was reached. It's the law as explained below.

I would be worried if I were Read. Imagine if the venue is unbiased and unadulterated during the trial process.

Read is accused of killing #JohnOkeefe.

https://youtube.com/live/kHFifcdASHo?si=9T_91BBUipl8Dup3

1722633167797.png1722633181371.png

@CoffindafferFBI

The CW should pursue a change of venue so justice can be served.

The facts show #KarenRead and Read alone hit #JohnOkeefe resulting in his death:

"I HIT HIM! I HIT HIM! I HIT HIM! - Stated by Karen Read at the scene.

No innocent person says this.

I believe they should not drop any charges.

I have faith that justice will prevail.

1722633334733.png

MA v Karen Read: Kerry Roberts Describes Finding John O'Keefe's Body​

Kerry Roberts, a friend of the victim who helped Karen Read look for John O'Keefe, testified about finding the police officer's body in the snow and performing CPR on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back