GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still curious on the on these. Also if you look one of the qualifiers for Capital Murder is Robbery with the same Statute code. But this charge (s) aren't listed on the Circuit Dockets. :thinking:

LEWIS, ARRON MICHAEL

Violation: 3 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-12-102 ROBBERY; FB Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Level: FB CLASS B FELONY
Violation Date: 30-SEP-14
Violation Time: https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6963&begin_date=&end_date=

Violations

LOWERY, CRYSTAL HOPE

Violation: 1 Citation#: Age at Violation: 41 Plea:
5-36-106(e)(4) THEFT BY RECEIVING <= $1,000; MA Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT Level: MA CLASS A MISDEMEANOR
Violation Date: 29-SEP-14
Violation Time: https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6992&begin_date=&end_date=

abc arron.JPG
If I met him on the street, today I would not have known it was him. KATV CH 7 Videographer got a great shot of him getting out of car and walking.

arkansasmimi......... Wow , news agencies from around the state should be begging you to come work for them.
Thank You for the info.

The Judge kept his word and got someone on it >>

Wright said he will do what he can to ensure Lewis has access to all the evidence, including digital information *(see link to letter to Warden upthread)
Lewis said he also hasn't had access to evidence that is vital to his defense. He said he needs to retrieve information from his laptop computer and his cellphone.

“I need four videos off of my phone,” Lewis said. “That cellphone is my only means of defense.”

Wright said Lewis needs to turn over his cellphone lock code if he wants to use evidence from it, but Lewis said he doesn't trust anyone with the code.

“I will see what measures can be taken to get you that information,” Wright said. “At some point, though, in order to get you that information you’re going to have to turn over your code to somebody, I don’t know who yet, but somebody. I will find somebody the court can appoint to handle that part of it.”

Lewis has one week to file all his motions in writing. Wright said after Lewis files his motions he will decide whether another hearing is necessary.
More http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/jun/01/incarceration-brings-evidence-barriers-self-repres/

arkansasmimi......... Wow , news agencies from around the state should be begging you to come work for them.
Thank You for the info.
Indeed! Arkansasmimi is a huge asset to our sleuthing community. If there is something to report, she's on it!! If she remembers discrepancies from previous posts, she looks back and brings them forward to our attention. She's very dedicated and if you'll take the time to sit back and read instead of attacking her posts, as some posters have done, you will not only see a glimpse of her proof and perception, but you'll also gain a plethora of knowledge of how to get in there and sleuth from her posts. Kudos, arkansasmimi! Job well done! [emoji122]

What? Pepper sprayed before he got to court???
No pen or pencil? Not allowed to harvest data, etc. Poor thang, so mistreated! *eyeroll* IMO he's hanging himself without an attorney.

IMO and this is MY OPINION ONLY, he DOES have the right to serve as his own attorney. No, he should not be given special treatment but to try to "force him" to seek counsel by not allowing him the means to defend himself (pencil, etc.) is wrong. And yes, I do think that is what they are doing. I am NOT defending AL. I think he is scum but we do have rights and this is one of them.

So, do we think he is insinuating that he has video of BC on his phone?

AND wouldn't the police have already seen all the video on his phone? Don't they have ways to gain access without having the code/password?

Thanks for the great play by play Arkansasmimi!

I didn't take it that way. With everything that was said, I think this means that he is going to try to pin this all on his wife and "get off" with conspiracy or accomplice charges. I think the fact that he mentioned the conflict of interest in attorneys alludes to that as well.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_ShannonMiller/status/605495696456716288
News reporter, Shannon Miller, received a letter from Arron Lewis today.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...laski-co-realtor/88953/UhQ7QHYQPEW0kVXrbD7Y8Q
News report from Fox 16 on pretrial hearing.

That news video (your second link)... oh my goodness. WATCH IT!!! I have no words. I just said that he will probably claim that he was denied an attorney. Well... thats exactly what he said in that video. Mimi heard him in court with her own ears- the judge asking several times if he wants an attorney and he says no. He gets in the hall and claims they wont let him have one. And by the way--- we all know he has a damn pencil. It might be a nub with all of the complaints and lawsuits he has filed, but that boy has a writing utensil. For personal reasons only, I wish he didnt. There are no words to describe this guy!

EDIT: Oh, see! I hadnt clicked the twitter link yet! There's evidence of the writing utensil right there! Moron.

He would have a pencil in his cell. You are not allowed to carry those items around. If he tried to carry it, it would be considered contraband and could be used as a weapon. He isn't allowed to carry a pencil around in his pocket.

He should have been provided a pencil when he arrived to review the evidence, then it would have been taken from him prior to his leaving the room. By not allowing him this, they are just dragging things out, which in turn will drag any justice for the Carter's out as well. None of the parties on either side need to be playing games.

I really wish the reporter would have declined to give this idiot the attention he is wanting. Why would you want to be a part of that?

Because it is big news and will get ratings. That is mostly what news stations care about. She is the one that interviewed him at the jail, right after his arrest and the one he spoke to the most, the night he was arrested. I think he has the hots for her.

4 pews to sit in. Other cases being heard. 820am other prisoners led in. (approx. 10) so there were other family/friends with them also. A reporter sat in front of me, print iirc probably Ark Dem Gaz. I believe there was 1 other reporter. If there were any other, they were in the hallway corridor because the bailiff said everyone with out a see need to go to the hall.

Arron Lewis was first case to be called. Pros entered into evidence a letter and 4 photos. * wasn't stated what they were

Arron stated: rule 17.1c (if I heard correctly) that def should be provided in a timely manner to inspect all the physical evidence. He said that last week he was deliberately not allowed to turn on any electronic device. *cell phone, ipad, laptop from his home ETA Said every time he picked up one it was snatched out of his hands.

Arron stated he cannot proceed if he isn't allowed to harvest info from electronics. No data has been produced into documents. Requested a pencil or a pen to write notes. Was not furnished one. He states because he is incarcerated he is not allowed to travel with one for security reasons.

Pros said he could have purchased one from the commissary.

Arron: I am being held to same stands

Judge: You will be held to same standards, its unfortunate but because of your status and I am not in charge of the ADOC. Do you want an attorney Mr. Lewis?

AL: NO

Pros: digital evidence has been provided. There was a computer available all he had to do was ask for it.. The day started out bad, and Mr. Lewis had to be Pepper Sprayed, so maybe he wasn't in his right thoughts. ETA PEPPERSPRAY WAS MAY 27TH AND PROS ONLY STATED THAT ^^ did not state why.

DISCLAIMER THIS IS ALL MY OPINION FROM OBSERVATION SITTING IN THE COURTROOM. 6/1/2015 830am approx. 1 hour.

I could be misunderstanding. This didnt sound like he couldnt have one since the prosecutor said he could have gotten one from the commisary.

I could be misunderstanding. This didnt sound like he couldnt have one since the prosecutor said he could have gotten one from the commisary.

Judge said in part it wasn't their responsibility to provide. And iirc it was around this time that the Judge made the comment of tip of iceberg. The response from Pros about could have gotten one from commissary I took as sarcasm but jmho. Since he doesn't have a commissary account I don't think he could have. Again, jmo. That possibly could have been reason for getting upset, that and as he put it "snatching" electronics from him, that got him pepper sprayed. Not defending him, just stating opinion.

Statement of Facts.......98 pages... but has documents in attachments
Brief for Summary Judgment
Summary Judgment
View attachment 75691View attachment 75692View attachment 75693

Statement of Facts
Page 22 #14 AL indicated Beverly Carter may be in Benton or Cabot
Page 30 exhibit H ... 6' 183? He sure didn't look 6'. I am 5'5" maybe so but looked shorted shorter that 6' in person

Page 39 allergies, :thinking: what is "sodium propathal???" Cant seem to find that one. Its not the truth serum either :) "The major reason that propofol has become the induction agent of choice is that the traditional agent, a barbiturate called sodium thiopental, is no longer available, Dr. Aglio explained. Sodium thiopental (the old trade name, Sodium Pentothal, might be more familiar) has been one of the drugs used to execute people with lethal injections, and various groups and countries opposed to the death penalty have used legal and other sorts of pressure on suppliers. http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/propofol-the-drug-that-killed-michael-jackson-201111073772

In regard to Arkansasmimi post #138, the lady that had her embezzlements charges dropped is
also the same person CL listed as her nearest living relative. I noticed that towards the end of last year
(before I was a member) when documents showing AL and CL's nearest living relative were shown on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen