GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is no great shocker that his motion to be transferred has been denied.

As we have theorized, the judge basically says that AL is in that facility due to parole violations in Benton and Washington Counties and not from anything pertaining to this case. The judge states that most of the examples and allegations he used had nothing to do with him or his case and the Arkansas Dept. of Corrections "is not a party to this case and this Court does not have jurisdiction to dictate which prison is suitable to the ADC, especially considering that the Defendant was not sentenced by this Court."

Therefore, the motion is without merit and is denied.

04/29/2015
03:57 PM ORDER OTHER
Entry: REQUEST FOR TRANSPORT & REMAND CUSTODY TO PCJ - DENIED
Images WEB https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/ck_image.present?DMS_ID=P447HSE81KF1MIBRDPBFD49F8WGFDC

And it is no great shocker that his motion to be transferred has been denied.

As we have theorized, the judge basically says that AL is in that facility due to parole violations in Benton and Washington Counties and not from anything pertaining to this case. The judge states that most of the examples and allegations he used had nothing to do with him or his case and the Arkansas Dept. of Corrections "is not a party to this case and this Court does not have jurisdiction to dictate which prison is suitable to the ADC, especially considering that the Defendant was not sentenced by this Court."

Therefore, the motion is without merit and is denied.

04/29/2015
03:57 PM ORDER OTHER
Entry: REQUEST FOR TRANSPORT & REMAND CUSTODY TO PCJ - DENIED
Images WEB https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/ck_image.present?DMS_ID=P447HSE81KF1MIBRDPBFD49F8WGFDC
LOL EXACTLY What I figured!! Thanks! :jail:

Oops....accidentally picked up the link to the cover letter. Here is the actual ruling/order.
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=1CO71GA7M9A1Z6KH9SCNWHBOIFZU1W

But, speaking of that cover letter....I lol'd at the part where it says if he has any further questions, he should consult his attorney. Lolol

All funny stuff aside, I sure hope that he wont have future grounds to appeal due to inadequate representation.
He chose to represent himself because he is cocky like that. But its obvious he doesnt know what he is doing. I dont think he could use that as an appeal. He is in way over his head and needs a good attorney.

Soooo.....random musing because I'm bored and for some reason this thought popped in my head.

I wonder what the timing is on these rulings? It looks like they show up online same day as the filing/ruling. I'm assuming that AL receives notice via USPS. So, does that mean we know the outcome before he knows?

Soooo.....random musing because I'm bored and for some reason this thought popped in my head.

I wonder what the timing is on these rulings? It looks like they show up online same day as the filing/ruling. I'm assuming that AL receives notice via USPS. So, does that mean we know the outcome before he knows?

A while back I was looking at something (may have been in the Pacer acct) but I thinking most all stuff file now days the attorneys file directly from their Pacer acct . Where they use to have them delivered. So, I am thinking yes, that the public knows before his snail mail arrives. :)

Finally caught up and it has gone quiet. Do you think it will be until the trials we hear anything new?

Finally caught up and it has gone quiet. Do you think it will be until the trials we hear anything new?

Unless Mr. Lewis decides to regale us with more of his inane filings and motions, then probably not. But!- I bet he files some more to keep us entertained until the trial. Think of him as the Court Jester.

Can anyone tell me off the top of their head when the trials are scheduled to start?

Can anyone tell me off the top of their head when the trials are scheduled to start?

Taken from this post upthread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?274387-AR-Beverly-Carter-49-Little-Rock-25-Sep-2014-missing-realtor-10-ARREST&p=11713349#post11713349

OMNIBUS HEARING 06/01/2015
08:30 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT **BOTH AL/CL

OTHER HEARING 07/07/2015
08:30 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT ** BOTH AL/C

JURY TRIAL 07/07/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT ***AL TRIAL
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cc...ate=&end_date=
JURY TRIAL 07/15/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT ****CL TRIAL

Does anyone know if video cameras are allowed in Arkansas courts? I so wish this was going to be live streamed via the internet....but is that out of the question?

Does anyone know if video cameras are allowed in Arkansas courts? I so wish this was going to be live streamed via the internet....but is that out of the question?
I recall someone from arkansas saying no, they are not. I remember because I was really disappointed. In a way it's probably good because he won't be as encouraged to "perform" the way he seems to be inclined. But I still think it's going to be an outrageous trial. I just hope he gets some of what he deserves. Since the law doesn't allow him to receive all he deserves..

Its a shame that this seems so distant to my memory! I "feel" like they said no cameras, but once before they have journalists who are tweeting a blow by blow. Was that this case? lol. Ugh. I think thats correct. I probably should have just not posted with my half-sure response! :cuckoo:

https://m.facebook.com/rememberbeverly?refsrc=https://www.facebook.com/rememberbeverly
View attachment 74792
New post today on Remember Beverly from her son, Carl Carter Jr., speaking at a realtor conference in Washington, D.C.
My heart hurts for this family and all they've been through.

So, there it is- right from her son's mouth- she was kidnapped with the intent of being held for ransom. Poor Beverly. That clears up one of our biggest puzzle pieces of why? Also, why she was just "a rich broker" and it was "a crime of opportunity". This seems so ridiculous, but now, it also seems true.

My theory is still largely the same as it was in the beginning- they needed money. They tried lots of things- extorting it, selling stuff, "working", working it--- and they still needed money. I think sticky- fingers, man with the big ideas Arron decided they should rob someone. Stealing items from Wal Mart wasn't quick enough (or risky enough for him, anymore! his thrill level needed to increase). I think he heard from someone somewhere of a ransom hold that worked. I think he told Crystal that she would call the "rich broker", as she wouldn't be as suspicious of a woman. Set up the meeting for a couple. He would go on a night Crystal was in class, so she would have an alibi. He will kidnap her, Crystal will come after class. They will send messages from her phone. I really think he had some sort of "sexual" spin to the story, because he has made too many comments about people will be surprised and Beverly being not so innocent. I think he told Crystal even if they were caught, he would take the full fall for it and protect her. Also, she would have school as an alibi. He has gotten out of every single bad thing he has done before in his whole life of crime after crime. He thinks he is smart enough to get out of this, too, if they get caught. She wont have to be involved, at all. So, she thought it sounded great and went along with it. Down to her phone pinging all the way to his phone and then traveling home together and Beverly's phone going on. I do not know at what point she got killed or how or why. My hope is that she fought like the dickens and he hurt her on accident. The fact that she had duct tape on her mouth makes me think maybe he tied her. duct taped her, but it suffocated her. I dont know. Thats the part that I dont like to think about. I think and hope that they will both spend the rest of their days in a cold, dark prison, which is better than the shallow grave where Beverly laid at night.

Moral of this story--- stay away from career criminals! They are not exciting, they are CRIMINALS!!!!! Her family is still hurting so much. The amount of clapping when they were introduced made me cry. It was all so senseless.

Its a shame that this seems so distant to my memory! I "feel" like they said no cameras, but once before they have journalists who are tweeting a blow by blow. Was that this case? lol. Ugh. I think thats correct. I probably should have just not posted with my half-sure response! :cuckoo:

No cameras allowed. :(

I want to watch this but it's an hour long and I only have my phone. About when does CC jr start talking?
Thanks for sharing this Kay Kay!

Remembering Beverly every day!
Carl Jr.begins speaking about the 47:45 mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member