GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the 24th when AL travels from prison to view the evidence? Ohhh, to be a fly on the wall that day! He just might discover how deep in poo he/they really are!

I agree with 111addict...Poor Beverly's family having to endure their loss, then having to deal with AL representing himself? Ohhh lawdy!

Thanks, jstkiddin! I'm sure AL's head will be spinning after viewing evidence.

I think hes warming up his writing fingers! I can only imagine how many people need to be sued after he reads details! The guy who processed the house broke his XBox and the tow truck driver scratched his car door and someone ate my sandwich in the refrigerator! I just know it! How dare they. :maddening::boohoo::rolleyes:

***DISCLAIMER- there are not facts, nor are they opinions. They are just a parody of how he runs his life. You know, the lifelong criminal who thinks he's entitled to private poop time while he left a human buried at his workplace.

You know, the lifelong criminal who thinks he's entitled to private poop time while he left a human buried at his workplace.

That right there pretty much sums it up all in one sentence. Well done!

In regard to post #120, I pray that Carl,Sr. did NOT receive videos of Beverly being tortured.
I have asked that question shortly after her death and I was told "no." ( that was the answer I wanted to hear so I asked any further questions about the videos)

We know she was tortured based on the charges and I assume there were videos. But I just pray the family
has not seen them. In fact, I don't want it to be true so I'm going to believe with all my heart, all my mind and all
my soul that's it's not true.

PlateSpinner, social media is correct.

It is a relief to hear that. That would be unbearable, and I am glad to scratch that scenario. I hoped the plan went wrong quickly, for her sake. When the charges came out, I hoped the "intent" was there, but the plan was never followed through. One minute alone in the presence of either of those two would be terrorizing. JMO, even if the outcome was an accident, it happened because of them. I am glad they are equally charged.

I have been keeping up with these threads, so I know you have all gotten way past the things I have posted. 😴 I just felt compelled to post the other night. I didn't want any of you to feel as though you ran everyone off, or that your input was invaluable. You all seem like some pretty perceptive, smart cookies to me. Some scenarios along the way I have agreed with, and some not so much. That's ok, though. All have been thought provoking. We will probably never know every single detail. There are many that we probably don't want to know.

I do think there was a misunderstanding a few weeks back with TKL, and wish he would join in again.

Well its getting down to the wire. Tomorrow Wednesday May 27 ~ Arron Lewis Pro Se will be transported from Tucker Max to where ever it is he will go over "evidence" the Pros have. Then Monday, June 1 both Arron Lewis and Crystal Lowery have Omnibus hearing ....

OMNIBUS HEARING 06/01/2015
08:30 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT
OTHER HEARING 07/07/2015
08:30 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT
JURY TRIAL 07/07/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT
JURY TRIAL 07/15/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

I had looked up what an Omnibus Hearing was but had forgot so had to go pull out the link from saved stuff. Hope this helps as a refresher for you as well:

Omnibus Hearing Law & Legal Definition

An omnibus hearing is a criminal pretrial hearing. Typically, disclosure of evidentiary matters, procedural, and constitutional issues are attempted to be resolved. Omnibus hearings are governed by state laws and local court rules, which vary by area.

The following is an example of a state law governing omnibus hearings:

Omnibus Hearing.

(1) At the omnibus hearing, the court, in counsel and defendant's presence--unless the defendant waives the right to be present-- must:

(A) ensure that, if required, counsel has been provided for the defendant;

(B) determine whether discovery is complete and, if not, make orders to expedite completion;

(C) determine whether there are requests for additional disclosures under Rule16;

(D) rule on any pending motion or request and determine whether any additional motion or request will be made at the hearing or a continued hearing;

(E) determine whether any procedural or constitutional issues exist;

(F) on agreement of counsel, or on a finding that the trial may be protracted or complex, schedule a pretrial conference under Rule 17.1(c); and

(G) on the defendant's request, permit a change of plea.

(2) Unless the court otherwise directs, any pretrial motion or request must be presented at the omnibus hearing. All issues presented at the omnibus hearing may be raised without prior notice by counsel or the court. If discovery, investigation, an evidentiary hearing, or a formal presentation is necessary for a fair determination of any issue, the omnibus hearing may be continued.

(3) Any pretrial motion, request or issue not raised at the omnibus hearing is waived, unless the party did not have the information necessary to make the motion or request or raise the issue.

(4) Stipulations by any party or party counsel will bind the parties at trial unless set aside or modified by the court in the interests of justice.

(5) A record must be made of all proceedings at the hearing indicating disclosures made, rulings and orders of the court, stipulations, and any other matters determined or pending.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/o/omnibus-hearing/

Something else interesting I found about data and cell phone that made it more interesting to me. Possible that they may be able to tell when Beverly Carters bling decorated cell phone was allegedly put on top of Crystal Lowery dirty underwear, on the dresser. I wonder if that will come out in trial?

Real Time Versus Historical

There is a huge difference between real time tracking and historical tracking. Real time uses GPS. Historical tracking uses cell towers.

Every cell phone sold through a U.S. carrier contains a tiny GPS unit. This is done for the E-911 systems to allow law enforcement to find the caller if they dial 9-1-1. The latitude and longitude of a GPS signal is fairly precise, usually within 700 yards. The GPS precision location services do not deliver any call data, i.e., length of call, number dialed. However, they do indicate a date/time stamp and a lat/long pair.

If the cell phone is on, the phone hits the closest tower every so often. This is “pinging.” These ping records are stored no more than a day before they are overwritten. Then the evidence of the event is lost. While a ping is a real event, records are not kept.

The ability to ping a phone varies by cellular service provider. Verizon, for example, cannot ping a cell phone. The best they can do is provide the nearest cell tower, and only if the person is making / receiving a call or sending / receiving a text message. The person you are live tracking is only going to take one or two “wrong numbers” sent by you to make his / her cell phone hit a tower.

AT&T can ping their phones and they will do it for felonies and misdemeanors alike. Their result can be accurate to within 32 yards of the latitude /longitude. Sprint-Nextel calls a ping L-Site Data.

Modnote:
For the above and additional information on:

Pinging Has Limitations
Historical Tracking
Cell Site Analysis
All Classes of Crime
Financial Crimes
Cloud Storage

see:
http://www.hendonpub.com/law_and_order/articles/2012/12/cell_phone_analysis_part_2

Just got woke up by a call from Vinelink:

715am ARRON LEWIS HAS BEEN PLACED ON OUT TO COURT STATUS :jail:

What he will be doing shortly when see the evidence :tantrum: ...

JUSTICE FOR BEVERLY L CARTER

Disclaimer ALERT!! Sorry if it this post caused liquid to forcible come out of your mouth.

Mr. Pro Se, still out on court status with Tucker, but spent the night were he wish he could stay, Pulaski County Regional Jail. I felt sure he would because it will take a while to go thru all the evidence. bc arron lewis at pcso 1.JPG http://pcso.org/InmateRoster.shtml

nojusticenusa 11/24/2014It was my understanding that LE left the house in a complete mess. Things had to be disposed of because there was no money to rent a storage facility to store them and her friends took what they had room to store. The stuff had to get out of the house by a certain date per the owner of the house. What could not be stored was given away and set at the curb. I drove by there and saw the boxes at the curb after I knew the house had been cleaned out.

Apparently her attorney rented a UHaul and was keeping those furniture items for her at his house? That was what I was told. The friend who has her estate did what CL told her to do. LE was done with the house when the friend got the key so anything thrown away would not be evidence. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-5-ARREST&p=11234432#post11234432

nojusticenusa 11/24/2014
It was verified that the attorney rented a UHaul when the ex did not show up. I verified it from someone that was at the house and helped with the clean up. They met the attorney when he brought the truck to get the furniture. May be odd but it happened. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-5-ARREST&p=11234673#post11234673

Attorney would be Richard Holiman. I wonder if he is still storing Crystal Lowery personal stuff at his home?
He is still showing as an attorney on the Theft by Receiving charge (shows bound over to Circuit Court still, unsure on that unless they using that evidence in her trial)

Great Lawyer Mr. Holiman! Even better human being if he is still storing Crystals stuff. He is the attorney for that lady in an Embezzling case $611 K, who a Grand Jury had indicted and out of no where Feds dropped it! O/T but was reading the paper the other day and was surprised to see this Doctor arrested for 187 counts! http://www.thv11.com/story/news/cri...-187-counts-of-fraudulent-practices/27535763/ Low and Behold !!! :thinking: that client that Attorney Holiman federal embezzling charges were dropped... client was office manager for this Dr. Maybe Holiman is still in play with Crystal case. Only time will tell. Not much time left...

Violations

LOWERY, CRYSTAL HOPE

Violation: 1 Citation#: Age at Violation: 41 Plea:
5-36-106(e)(4) THEFT BY RECEIVING <= $1,000; MA Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Level: MA CLASS A MISDEMEANOR
Violation Date: 29-SEP-14
Violation Time:
Name

3 ATTORNEY 1002396 HOLIMAN, RICHARD E
Aliases: HOLIMAN, RICHARD E.

1 JUDGE 11315936 DISTRICT JUDGE OF PULASKI COUNTY
Aliases: none

2 DEFENDANT 2910554 LOWERY, CRYSTAL HOPE
Aliases: none

4 ATTORNEY 1004138 QUALLS, STEVEN BRET
Aliases: QUALLS, BRET
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6992&begin_date=&end_date=

5/28/2015 710 am Vinelink call:drumroll:
Arron Lewis has returned from Out to Court status and returned to the custody of ADOC :jail:
Guess he "checked out of PCSO" shortly after I checked on him :happydance:
Got him out of there before he could try to write a note to CL lol. Be on lookout to see if he makes claims they abused him .. smh

Disclaimer ALERT!! Sorry if it this post caused liquid to forcible come out of your mouth.

Mr. Pro Se, still out on court status with Tucker, but spent the night were he wish he could stay, Pulaski County Regional Jail. I felt sure he would because it will take a while to go thru all the evidence. View attachment 75460 http://pcso.org/InmateRoster.shtml
Mercy!!! Why do they let him get by with these stupid crazy face pics??? Oh well, would be a waste of tax payer ' s $'s to take more pics. Just goes to show he still thinks he's above the law in any situation. Grrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop