GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
victoria price ‏@victoriapricetv now32 seconds ago
Pros: why would taped hands behind her back keep arms in ground? #ArronLewis blames rigor mortis, says not enough tape to bind living person
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now1 minute ago
Johnson: "It takes two loops of duct tape to bind a dead person?" #ArronLewis explains that #BeverlyCarter was "stiff"
5 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 5
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now40 seconds ago
Lewis now standing up to show why he taped #BeverlyCarter's arms behind her back with 2 layers.
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now51 seconds ago
Lewis stands up to demonstrate what a dead body looks like to jury. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now1 minute ago
Lewis stands up to physically show how and why he bound Beverley's hands behind her back after she was dead #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now57 seconds ago
#ArronLewis says #BeverlyCarter was "stiff" & her arm wouldn't stay back. Prosecutor says "aren't shoulders broadest part of body?" #ARnews

Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs 32s32 seconds ago
Lewis stands up to physically show how and why he bound Beverley's hands behind her back after she was dead #ArronLewisTrial
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 35s35 seconds ago
#ArronLewis stands up demonstrating how #BeverlyCarter body was & why he had to tape her wrist back so he could fill dirt over hole #ARnews

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 2m2 minutes ago
#ArronLewis says he used once piece of tape and picture shows two #ARnews
3 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet 3
Like 1
More
John Moritz ‏@JohnMoritz18 2m2 minutes ago
#ArronLewis says he tapped Beverly Carter's hands because her body would not fit in the hole he had dug.

Elicia Dover ‏@EliciaDover now48 seconds ago
Lewis now standing up to show why he taped #BeverlyCarter's arms behind her back with 2 layers.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now53 seconds ago
How did you duct tape her face?John Johnson to #ArronLewis

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now39 seconds ago
Johnson: "Tell the members of the jury how you taped up her face." #ArronLewis says he did it because bugs were crawling on her.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Lewis said he taped Beverly's face "in layers." #ArronLewisTrial

(previous)

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 8m8 minutes ago
#ArronLewis visibly &verbally defensive toward prosecutor, raising his eyebrows & cocking his head to the side, at times sarcastic #ARnews
7 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet 7
Like 1
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 9m9 minutes ago
"You took her out there to bury her." Lewis: "Yes sir." #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now57 seconds ago
Bugs creep me out - #ArronLewis
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
victoria price ‏@victoriapricetv now1 minute ago
#ArronLewis says he taped "mask" over #BeverlyCarter's entire face because bugs were starting to eat her. "It wasn't a gag or nothing"
4 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 4
More
"Bugs give me the creeps." Lewis explains why he taped Carter's face. #ArronLewisTrial

Why did u have to tape her hands after she was dead? John Jihnson to #ArronLewis

Because her body wouldn't stay in the hole - is #ArronLewis answer. #ARnews
Lewis: "Her arm wouldn't stay in the hole." Explaining why he taped her wrists after she was dead. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis says #BeverlyCarter was never taped up until he got out to the burial site. Claims he used 1 piece of tape on her wrist.

Lewis says #BeverlyCarter was never taped up until he got out to the burial site. Claims he used 1 piece of tape on her wrist.

Prosecutor has picture of #BeverlyCarter dead body duct taped on projector making #ArronLewis answer why he taped her hands behind her back

Prosecution: "If I can find the picture, I'll show you." Lewis: "Please." Explaining where he taped Carter's wrists. #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis says he used once piece of tape and picture shows two #ARnews

#ArronLewis stands up demonstrating how #BeverlyCarter body was & why he had to tape her wrist back so he could fill dirt over hole #ARnews

Lewis stands up to demonstrate what a dead body looks like to jury. #ArronLewisTrial

Dear God!!!!

AL being quite argumentative and some jury members appear to be visibly frustrated with him.

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx 34s34 seconds ago
#ArronLewis says "miniature grasshoppers" were crawling on #BeverlyCarter's face and that's why he covered her face with duct tape.

(previous)

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 6m6 minutes ago
Prosecutor wants to know why he needed two pieces tape for her wrists if she's already dead. Lewis says because she was stiff.
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 7m7 minutes ago
Prosecutor questioning why he taped her hands behind her back if she was already dead. Lewis says bc her arms kept coming out of the hole.
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 10m10 minutes ago
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 13m13 minutes ago
Arron Lewis now accusing the prosecutor of twisting his words.
1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweet 1
Like 1
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 16m16 minutes ago
Lewis said he left the hospital because he does "plenty of stuff wrong." Whatever he's being investigated for, he didn't want to be there.

Bugs give him the creeps but killing someone and driving around with their body and burying it doesn't give him the creeps?! Sicko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Moritz ‏@JohnMoritz18 now1 minute ago
#ArronLewis: "I got a thing with bugs," says he taped Beverly Carter's face to protect body from "grasshoppers." Debate now on bug types.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Lewis says grasshoppers were on Carter's body. "Pretty sure they were grasshoppers." #ArronLewisTrial

Johnson: "It takes two loops of duct tape to bind a dead person?" #ArronLewis explains that #BeverlyCarter was "stiff"

#ArronLewis says #BeverlyCarter was "stiff" & her arm wouldn't stay back. Prosecutor says "aren't shoulders broadest part of body?" #ARnews

Lewis says grasshoppers were on Carter's body. "Pretty sure they were grasshoppers." #ArronLewisTrial

Bugs creep me out - #ArronLewis

Great! Put him in a cell full of cockroaches, BIG ones!!!

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago
#ArronLewis being crossed on how victim was duct taped. He doesn't recall head being wrapped 6times as crim lab said #ARnews

#ArronLewis doesn't recall victims body position when he wrapped #beverlycarter head
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now1 minute ago
Lewis says he doesn't recall the position the body was in when he was covering her head in duct tape #ArronLewisTrial

(good point! How do you wrap 6 times in a nice neat order with a dead body laying down!!!)

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 5m5 minutes ago
Lewis said he put tape on her face because he saw bugs crawling on her face & didn't want that to happen. "Bugs give me the creeps."

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now33 seconds ago
Lewis: "I didn't consider if it was too tight or not...she was dead." Describing the mask of duct tape. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now34 seconds ago
Prosecutor trying to prove #BeverlyCarter was upright when Lewis taped her face, not lying down.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Isn't how the tape wrapped consistent with u standing behind her and wrapping her head, right? I don't know #ArronLewis

Poor Beverly. She truly came face to face with evil. :tears:

#ArronLewis doesn't recall victims body position when he wrapped #beverlycarter head

#ArronLewis and prosecutor argue over details & what he remembers #ARnews

Lewis claims he doesn't remember the position #BeverlyCarter's body was in when he wrapped the tape around her head.

Isn't how the tape wrapped consistent with u standing behind her and wrapping her head, right? I don't know #ArronLewis

Lewis: "I'm sorry if my technique doesn't fit your approval," to prosecution, regarding the mask. #ArronLewisTrial

Smart a$$! Zap him!!!

(Previous--- John Moritz ‏@JohnMoritz18 59m59 minutes ago
Lewis' attorney Bill James has twice had to remind his client to refrain from cursing. When Lewis slips, he jumps and apologizes to judge.)

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now55 seconds ago
If she is dead then why didn't u just use tape to cover front of her face? #ArronLewis

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now33 seconds ago
I'm sorry how I taped doesn't mean your approval - answer of #ArronLewis

Lewis: "I'm sorry if my technique doesn't fit your approval," to prosecution, regarding the mask. #ArronLewisTrial

I want to send AL a whole bunch of pictures of bugs once he is sentenced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now40 seconds ago
Why did u go back to old river road while u left #BeverlyCarter with wife? Answer: To get her medications from purse she left in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem