Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis joined military (Navy). He was discharged. #ArronLewisTrial
Imagine that??

I don't see how that scored any points for the defense.
I am wondering what the point was in calling him?.
Bless him and his family.

Lewis maintains he was not present when #BeverlyCarter died. Says he told media he did it to protect Crystal Lowery. #CarterCase

Lewis maintains he was not present when #BeverlyCarter died. Says he told media he did it to protect Crystal Lowery. #CarterCase

Lewis denies kidnapping Carter and denies being there. Says he was protecting his wife. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis: "I conned a lot of money from different stores." #ArronLewisTrial

Defense having #ArronLewis describe a lengthy criminal history, starting from when he was a young teen, both in and out of AR.

#ArronLewis says he was already a 7-8 time felon and essentially didn't trust police #ARnews

#ArronLewis on statements to investigators: "I was giving them whatever answer they wanted"

Lewis - "play it up to the media" talking about why he admitted to everything during perp walks #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis - "if I feed them, they'll stay on the case" referencing all reporters, getting as much info out as possible, so he gets a fair trial

Lewis - "I've already been to prison, I don't care" #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis -"I've already destroyed my life." "I wanted her to pursue her nursing career." In reference to protecting wife Crystal Lowery #THV11

Lewis: The detectives wanted answers. I was giving whatever answer they wanted. They wouldn't believe the truth.

Lewis said Lowery would do prostitution at night. #ArronLewisTrial

Now #ArronLewis is speaking directly to jury explaining what his wife job entailed #ARnews

Lewis says marriage with Lowery was rocky in Sept. 2014. #CarterCase

Lewis likened his marriage with Lowery as "like Jerry Springer." #ArronLewisTrial
Lol

Defense: "Who wore the pants in the relationship?" #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis now describing wife Crystal's alleged prostitution. Was a way to supplement their income.

Lewis says he never told anyone he caused #BeverlyCarter's death. Has always maintained it was an accident.

#ArronLewis says he helped with his step daughter, making breakfast, taking her to school and to cheer competitions #ARnews

He is so flipping proud of his felonies............................

Defense: "What did you do during the day?" Lewis: "Went out hustlin'." #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis: "I've got so many felonies it's not even funny."

Lewis: "I've got so many felonies it's not even funny." Said he has options, said Lowery was trapped. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis has been speaking facing the jury for most of his testimony. #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis is saying he and wife members of sex clubs and wife brought up #BeverlyCarter wanting to meet up for sex #ARnews

Lewis says Lowery told him about #BeverlyCarter and that she wanted to meet for sex. #CarterCase

Lewis explaining the "TextMe" app and how it's a good buffer for swingers who don't want to give out their real phone number. #CarterCase

Lewis: "It's not like I-Spy or MacGyver." He's describing why he had the Text Me app on his phone. #ArronLewisTrial

Disgusted faces in crowd as #ArronLewis describes day he met up with #BeverlyCarter. Says she agreed to sex encounter, got in car willingly

#ArronLewis recounting story from affidavit. Meets #BeverlyCarter at empty home, she goes with him voluntarily.

#ArronLewis says he had to entertain #BeverlyCarter until his wife arrived home at 11pm that night #ARnews

Lewis says Lowery told him to entertain #BeverlyCarter until she got home. Says he left when Lowery got home.

#ArronLewis says he left #BeverlyCarter with Crystal Lowery and went to get meds from Carter's car. Then gets text from Lowery to come home.

Lewis said while he was gone his phone was getting "blown up" by Lowery telling him to get home now. #CarterCase

Lewis keeping saying the F-word and keeps apologizing to the judge for cursing. #CarterCase

Lewis - came home to Crystal in the living room "freaking out." He saw Beverly not moving on their bed with her eyes open. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis - came home to Crystal in the living room "freaking out." He saw Beverly not moving on their bed with her eyes open. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis while describing the night of Carter's disappearance to the jury. "Sorry, I'm rambling," and laughed. #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis says he tried to call 911 but Crystal wouldn't let him. Says he didn't know what to do with body or where to go.

Lewis while describing the night of Carter's disappearance to the jury. "Sorry, I'm rambling," and laughed. #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis says he tried to call 911 but Crystal wouldn't let him. Says he didn't know what to do with body or where to go.

What a piece of $hit

#ArronLewis says his wife wouldn't let him call police; they dress #BeverlyCarter and take her to Argos cement plant to get rid of body

Lewis said he got #BeverlyCarter's clothes back on, put her in comforter, put her in trunk & took her to Argos plant. #CarterCase

If anyone else is also posting tweets o can't see it yet. I keep losing my place on twitter and have to keep my phone to the link on WS that LibraStarr provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoftyGoalGirl