GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm going to say is that it appears that AL comes by his "chattiness" naturally. I think it's genetic. ;) I will comment no further.
Maybe he's trying to get votes for his next campaign for governor of AR? Ha

Bill James entered courtroom with the same sonic drink cup he's had all week; when asked what it contains, he says "Diet Coke" #ArronLewis

Thank you jstkiddn. Hate to ask another question because you so many others have given so much information but was she ever asked why she never looked at or spoke with BC or rather why CL and AL didn't try to disguise themselves? Seems that CL did everything possible to make sure that BC never saw her face. I have thoughts why but I guess at this point it is mute.
She simply stated that she wanted to have the least amount of involvement ad possible. She did speak to BC that one time on the phone, but that was the extent of her interaction with BC....that is until she was holding the flashlight for AL to bury her.

She really had no explanation why AL didn't try to hide his identity and James kept grilling her on how she thought it was going to end with BC alive (if we assume what she said was the truth) and she really had no answer other than they just didn't that far ahead.

#ArronLewis entered crtroom; Judge granted his request 2wear thermals under his clothes 2court4trial this week; He will not need them 2day☀️

Chanley Painter

Defense for Arron Lewis will start calling witnesses this morning. Court is back in session for the #BeverlyCarter murder trial.
Elicia Dover

Jury must find #ArronLewis guilty of elements 4 capital murder beyond a reasonable doubt; not every doubt but a reasonable doubt #ARnews

@AustinKellerman If #ArronLewis guilty of capital murder he gets life w/out parole automatically but there will still be victim impact stmts
Chanley Painter

Judge & attorneys discussing jury instructions #ARnews

Courtroom is noticeably less crowded today for defense case in chief #ArronLewis

Chanley Painter

Court beginning early today in trial of Realtor's death. Defense will make its case, with possibility that Arron Lewis will testify.
John Moritz

Court back in session with judge going over "lesser included" conviction options for jury. Jury not in courtroom. #ArronLewis
Drew P.

Btw....Chaney Painter. I've been able to get just a bit acquainted with her. Love her! She's such a sweet person. Smart and pretty, too!

She simply stated that she wanted to have the least amount of involvement ad possible. She did speak to BC that one time on the phone, but that was the extent of her interaction with BC....that is until she was holding the flashlight for AL to bury her.

She really had no explanation why AL didn't try to hide his identity and James kept grilling her on how she thought it was going to end with BC alive (if we assume what she said was the truth) and she really had no answer other than they just didn't that far ahead.
Thanks for live updates. Praying your phone battery holds up!

Good morning. My memory is fuzzy on this, but isn't there a video somewhere of AL (I think when he was arrested) saying something about Beverly being a rich broker?

Defense calls first witness: Carl Carter Sr. #ArronLewis

Dear Lord be with Carl Sr. !!!

Defense starts by saying sorry to Carl Carter Sr. for his loss. #ArronLewisTrial

Bill James - "first off let me just say, I'm sorry for your loss" #ArronLewisTrial

Defense starts right in focusing on negatives in marital relationship #ARnews

Defense: "How was your marriage in 2014?" Carter Sr.: "Very good." #ArronLewisTrial

Husband: #BeverlyCarter made the money and brought it home #ARnews

Carter Sr. admits to past marital problems. Domestic violence, infidelity, alcohol. Bill James acknowledges those some time ago. #ArronLewis

"I could read between the lines...I knew it was probably financial." Carter Sr., referring to Beverly's alleged financial struggles.

James asking about money trouble. Carter Sr.: "we were in a financial bind." #ArronLewis

Carl says #BeverlyCarter had to skip a realty convention in Destin, FL because of money woes. #CarterCase

Carter Sr. says Beverly was having problems with her mother because her mother was having issues with her sister. #ArronLewisTrial

Defense now inquiring into why #BeverlyCarter stopped talking to her mom and sister #ARnews

Defense having to refresh the recollection of #BeverlyCarter husband on the stand with past statements to police on these topics #ARnews

Carter Sr. talks about losing a son leading to Beverly feeling "down and out" sometimes. #ArronLewisTrial

Carter Sr. - Beverly took medication for anxiety on and off. Nothing for depression, but down moments since her son died #ArronLewisTrial

Defense is trying tie #BeverlyCarter's major cosmetic surgeries for her decline in sales. Carl says she didn't recover quickly. #CarterCase

Dover is a little late with her tweets - repeating what has already been tweeted. She has finally caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem