GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carter Sr. - "I'd be behind it" in reference to Beverly getting cosmetic surgery. #ArronLewisTrial

Carter Sr. - "she was a pretty lady to me. She was just making herself prettier" #ArronLewisTrial
Marielle Mohs

Carter Sr. - says after he surgeries Beverly was in a lot of pain, but did NOT have a personality change. #ArronLewisTrial

While again refreshing husband memory on the stand with documents, judge hands #BeverlyCarter husband his reading glasses #ARnews

Prosecutor comes out to the crowd to borrow someone else's reading glasses for #BeverlyCarter husband #ARnews

Carl Sr: "most of the time I knew where she [Beverly] was." #arronlewis.

This has to be a tough emotional task for #BeverlyCarter husband in taking the stand today #ARnews

Indeed!!!!!

James now asking Carter Sr. about statements he made to investigators about #BeverlyCarter possibly leaving him. #ArronLewis

Clarification to previous tweet: Carter Sr. said Beverly's sister and mom were having problems. Beverly was trying to handle it. #THV11

Carl: "When one of us was down, the other one we be there for them. We had some of our best times." #CarterCase

So far defense's questioning of Carl Sr makes it seem like he struggles to recall parts of his original interview w/ police #arronlewis

Poor guy!!! Hang in there, Carl!

#BeverlyCarter "was my patient and I was trying to take care of her" -after her cosmetic surgeries recovery complications #ARnews
Awhhh!

Carl admits at one point he told Beverly during problems: If you want to leave, leave. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Prosecutor vocal with objections during direct examination. Objects to "leading" the witness #BeverlyCarter husband on the stand #ARnews

Chanley Painter

"Is that your natural color?" Prosecution makes a joke about Carter Sr. borrowing the judge's glasses to read statements. Has his now.

Courtroom shared a laugh when the prosecutor made that joke. #ArronLewisTrial

Thv11

#BeverlyCarter husband being clear and upfront ab any past marital complications shows credibility #ARnews
Chanley Painter

Defense passes Carl Sr, prosecution now asking him to recall emotions when wife was missing. "I loved her with all of my heart." #arronlewis

Prosecutor now questioning Carter Sr., points out that domestic violence and infidelity were one time each 20 years ago. #ArronLewis

#BeverlyCarter was still needing help to climb into bed due to physical limitations/recovery complications night before she disappeared

Bless her heart!!!

On the night she disappeared #BeverlyCarter husband said he didn't have to arrange his own dinner plans bc she was going to be home #ARnews

Tears flowing from friends/family as prosecutor questions Carter Sr. about last conversation with #BeverlyCarter. #ArronLewis

Prosecution clarifies with Carl: It was Beverly's mom who cut off her sister. Mom didn't cut off Beverly. #CarterCase

#BeverlyCarter husband says they exchanged "I love you's" before she disappeared #ARnews

The night #BeverlyCarter went missing, Carl & Beverly made dinner plans on the phone. He told her loved her. "She told me, too." #CarterCase

The night #BeverlyCarter went missing, Carl & Beverly made dinner plans on the phone. He told her loved her. "She told me, too." #CarterCase

Carter Sr. says #BeverlyCarter told me she loved me and "I told her I loved her too." #ArronLewis

Carl Carter told prosecution conversations with wife about divorce were made in "general" after witnessing other family go through it.

After several hearsay objections by defense, they don't object to Carl Sr. saying he told Beverly he loved her and "she told me too."

Emotional courtroom as prosecution has Carl Carter describe how early transgressions led to loving marriage with kids.

Prosecution has objected often during the defense's questioning of Carter Sr. as leading the witness. It's been overruled. #ArronLewisTrial

I'm so glad Carl, Sr. is done. That had to be so very hard for him!

Carl Sr. "I loved that woman with all my heart." Says he made her a step stool so she could get in bed after her surgery. #ArronLewisTrial

Carl Jr. hugs Carl Sr. as he sits back down in the courtroom audience after testifying #ArronLewisTrial

Before #ArronLewis defense calls its next witness attorneys speak with judge at the bench #ARnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member