GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post that link that Librastarr gave us for twitter? I'm on my laptop now and soooo different than my phone! Can't find anything. I'm sooo used to my phone and Tapatalk.

Y'all are quick on the draw. I have much to catch up on. I went to look for AL Facebook this morning and it looks like it is gone. I wonder if they took it down.

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

#ArronLewis still has an attitude towards the prosecutor after lunch break #ARnews
11:02 AM - 15 Jan 2016

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecution: "Why did you put your affidavit on Facebook?" Lewis: "To make my account known." #ArronLewisTrial

...but I still want them to bring up the to incident because AL.has been insinuating he avoids police involvement of any type AND that he wouldn't call 911 because CL didn't want him to.....he darn sure called the police over some tp!

Another lie. Remember he called then in December when that Ashley girl was living with him.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 1m1 minute ago
In Lewis's original statement to police, he said "My plan went to *expletive*." Prosecution referring to Arron's FB post. #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 36s36 seconds ago
#ArronLewis denies pointing finger towards his wife only after she agreed to testify agst him #ARnews

Beautiful show of support.

New! Download the Twitter for iPad app

Marielle Mohs
@ElleMohs

About 25 realtors with Crye-Leike at court to support #BeverlyCarter 's family on Day 4 of the #ArronLewisTrial pic.twitter.com/XnY65ACqBB
10:32 AM - 15 Jan 2016

Twitter

Court is ready resume with #arronlewis on the stand #ARnews

prosecution resumes cross examination of #ArronLewis

Prosecution: "Why did you put your affidavit on Facebook?" Lewis: "To make my account known." #ArronLewisTrial

Ummm...it was already known here. Lol

#ArronLewis still has an attitude towards the prosecutor after lunch break #ARnews

Whodathunkit?

Marielle Mohs
@ElleMohs

Carl Carter Jr. & wife Kim say they are "more confident than ever" seeing Lewis testify so far. #ArronLewisTrial pic.twitter.com/gXJw1FBoFL
10:25 AM - 15 Jan 2016

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 1m1 minute ago
Did u smile when u said that? Johnson to #ArronLewis when he seemingly denied knowing #Beverlycarter physical limitations @time of her death

In Lewis's original statement to police, he said "My plan went to *expletive*." Prosecution referring to Arron's FB post. #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis denies pointing finger towards his wife only after she agreed to testify agst him #ARnews

Haha! Defense chooses not to redirect. I guess so. Get him off of the stand! Defense is sweating bullets and wondering why they ever thought that might work. Zap that belt.

The defense rests!#ArronLewis #ArronLewis

Hee hee. Bet ol BJ abt to have a meltdown.

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution reminding Lewis there's been testimony about how weak Carter was post-surgery. "She didn't stand a chance did she?" #CarterCase

looks like she is still a little behind.

Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecution - "was she able to defend herself against you?"
Lewis - "defend herself against what?"
Prosecution - "Exactly"
#ArronLewisTrial

Marielle Mohs
@ElleMohs

Prosecution - "was she able to defend herself against you?" Lewis - "defend herself against what?" Prosecution - "Exactly" #ArronLewisTrial
11:10 AM - 15 Jan 2016

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 1m1 minute ago
What attorneys are ab2 say in closing arguments is not evidence #ArronLewis #ARnew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem