DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now52 seconds ago
Lewis again denies that he searched Beverly Carter online. #ArronLewisTrial

Johnson and #ArronLewis again speaking over eachother whether #ARnews

@Vikk_Keith I've never heard #BeverlyCarter voice before so it is hard for me to judge. But she doesn't sound pleasant

Chanley Painter

Lewis again denies that he searched Beverly Carter online. #ArronLewisTrial

THV11
@THV11

Lewis: "husbands and wives have privileges in court." Prosecution saying he didn't want her to divorce him bc he didn't want her to testify.
9:53 AM - 15 Jan 2016

He just lies lies lies

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now40 seconds ago
Attorneys discussing with the judge as the questioning of Arron Lewis pauses. #ArronLewisTrial

Attorneys discussing with the judge as the questioning of Arron Lewis pauses. #ArronLewisTrial

Juror puts head down and shakes it back and fourth as #ArronLewis tries to explain ransom recording. Lol

Respectfully snipped for brevity.

BBM Yes!!! That tells me all I need to know...mission accomplished by Prosecutor. IMO AL is going to prison and will never see the light of day if the above reported is true.

The only thing that would make this day better is to see him get his arse zapped ;)

I was worried a bit yesterday but this a hole has done a great job for the prosecution. Hahaha. I can finally go about my day. I'll check in later but pretty confident he's going in the clinker forevvvvvver.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now53 seconds ago
Court is now in recess until 1 p.m. Arron Lewis is still on the stand. #ArronLewisTrial

Today we have witnessed a whole new level of stupid.

I'm still wondering what made his father show up. After literally cutting him off the family "tree" he had spent years researching and publishing. He removed any trace of him. And here he is. Shocking.

So glad ALs narcissism will do him in. Choosing to take the stand, perfect for prosecution. Live meat. He's put himself in an untenable position now and he is nothing but lies and covers for lies.

Thank you, mpnola. I couldn't see flip of who was posting tweets. I had to stay on the page with the link from LibraStarr.
My fingers are cramping!!! Lol

I am hoping that dads presence was in an attempt to get Arron to tell the truth, but I am not sure. It will be interesting to know what his interactions with the carters was. I know if my child killed a person, I would be so apologetic and humbled and supportive of that family. Anything but that attitude indicates a problem.

I need to run, unfortunately. I will be back in a couple of hours. Hopefully, someone can help out kay for a bit. Thanks!

Janelle Lilley ‏@KATVJanelle now34 seconds ago
Family of #BeverlyCarter speaking about #ArronLewis testimony in court today. "I know my mom's voice. That's my mom"

victoria price ‏@victoriapricetv now37 seconds ago
"It's a serious topic, but it's almost comical" Carl Carter Jr, on #arronlewis's testimony so far.

I just have to say that if I were the parent of a grown son or daughter who had done something such as these two did there would be no way I could be there in support. If that makes me a bad person, so be it.

MOO

I would be there for my child regardless but I understand your view. I'm not saying this excuses AL in any way but his parents were/are crazy. Especially his mom. I think it is against rules to say more about them but it is easy to find online about them. I just remember when I first read about them, thanking my lucky stars that I was raised by such a wonderful family. Again not excusing his behavior but he had some cards stacked against him from birth.

the toilet paper was the next night-----------
...but I still want them to bring up the to incident because AL.has been insinuating he avoids police involvement of any type AND that he wouldn't call 911 because CL didn't want him to.....he darn sure called the police over some tp!

CL reportedly wanted him to get a job too but that didn't seem to move him to action to "obey" her orders. CL wanted him to stop hooking up and flirting with other women. Seems he didn't feel compelled to do what she wanted there either. This oh so obedient, compliant and controlled husband that he was. Cough

The way he drew that portrait years ago, of himself of course-- his favorite subject, is what he's doing here in court. Painting a portrait he'd like the jury to see. From an average artist who fancies himself a master. "Here I am the devoted husband trying to save my wife, laying my own freedom and life on the line". But because he only imagines himself to be creative and an artist...and he is unskilled and amateur... it doesn't fly. No one will buy it. In this respect it's good he's such a narcissist. Good in that he keeps painting and he's painting himself into his own shallow grave.

I will have to catch up tonight but one thing stands out to me big time. If BC was in so much pain she needed help to get in bed the last thing she would be able to do is have sex. End of story. Bye bye AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove