GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From our local Channel 11 report..."Lewis was apparently a person of interest before he had reached Baptist Hospital for treatment. Minden clarified that he was "not under the guard of law enforcement at that time due to not having any criminal charges." He said Lewis left the left the hospital in the middle of testing; a warrant was obtained later in the day."
So it's just speculation if he was identified BEFORE the accident or after the accident and BEFORE he reached the hospital? The article wasn't well defined.

In thread 1, a link mentions that due to Hipaa laws, they couldn't go in with him for cat scan. And they couldn't hold him bc the warrant had not been secured yet.

Bringing over from first thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2014-missing-realtor&p=11029467#post11029467

Pulaski county says Lewis was a person of interest before he was involved in a Sunday afternoon car accident. Following the accident, Deputies took a picture of Lewis' facial injuries. Because of his injuries, he was taken to Baptist Health in Little Rock before the arrest warrant was issued by a Judge

That's from:

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/arrest-warrant-issued-in-missing-realtor-case

I wonder why a photo was taken of the POI at the scene of the accident, unless he really was already a POI. Either way, smart move of whomever took it! We have a clear picture of what he currently looks like. :)

I wonder if full extradition has already been authorized just in case, like JM in HG's case?
(any news on Hannah, has JM started talking, I wonder, need to check, been here all day)

Then why not at have all doors of the hospital being watched at the very least? Unless, they are wanting him to think he's on the run and they are hoping he'll lead them to Beverly....

I wonder why a photo was taken of the POI at the scene of the accident, unless he really was already a POI. Either way, smart move of whomever took it! We have a clear picture of what he currently looks like. :)

I agree. Smart move. They likely took it as part of their accident report.

Then why not at have all doors of the hospital being watched at the very least? Unless, they are wanting him to think he's on the run and they are hoping he'll lead them to Beverly....

Now there's a thought. But then why have a BOLO? Why not just quietly follow him? Why plaster it all over the place that they are on to him? (Because remember: He left the hospital before they could serve him with the arrest warrant).

I agree. Smart move. They likely took it as part of their accident report.

Why was he driving so erratically, I wonder...part of his "daredevil" personality? Or was he in a hurry for some reason? Maybe he felt them closing in for some reason?

If he disappeared while waiting for a CAT scan he likely had on a hospital scrub instead of normal clothing. So unless he first returned to his room to grab his clothes then that would be what he is wearing.

I think this is important for those searching for him as he likely doesn't have "street clothes" on or didn't when he disappeared.

Now there's a thought. But then why have a BOLO? Why not just quietly follow him? Why plaster it all over the place that they are on to him? (Because remember: He left the hospital before they could serve him with the arrest warrant).
Because they'd need a reason to use the photo from after the accident? Although, sending out a BOLO out of concern for his health could have served the same purpose...hmmm.

If he disappeared while waiting for a CAT scan he likely had on a hospital scrub instead of normal clothing. So unless he first returned to his room to grab his clothes then that would be what he is wearing.

I think this is important for those searching for him as he likely doesn't have "street clothes" on or didn't when he disappeared.

In which case they are looking for someone:

Shaved head
Bump on head
Banged up face
On foot
Barefoot
Backless gown

Now there's a picture. Yeah, he'll blend in quite nicely...if he wanders around Walmart maybe. lmao

Supposedly he checked out of the hospital. So he would've taken off the hospital gown and put his clothes back on.

I initially leaned towards this as a well planned abduction. Given his interest in older ladies, and the fact that he was actually house hunting at one time, I'm now wondering if he put the moves on her, she rejected, he snapped...

Or did he plan this? (whatever "this" is :( )

Ok...since we are waiting to see if he has been arrested or not...just trying to get in his head. His current life SCREAMS rejection and wanting to be accepted. There have been multiple FB posts trying to gain acceptance...look at my new bike...look at my new house...yea, I've been a in the past, but I'm getting it together...look at my lady...look at my money...look at my body in my FB profile picture... With all of that only 54 friends and VERY few "likes" or replies. And then...nothing. No more posts. Something happened after July 20...
Did he lose the girl...the new job...? Was living a straight life too hard? Did he resort to his old ways? Was he beginning to do jobs for others for quick cash. Could this be a ransom or hit for someone else?

Motive? Motive? Motive?

MOO

He probably stole a car. I would if I were in his situation and knew how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3