GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis Rogers ‏@AlexisKATV 6m

@KATVNews PCSO just told me Lewis is still being questioned. Holladay told me he will keep him here as long as it takes.

Amazing!

Second time in under a week that an observant citizen has located a suspect wanted in an abduction and it resulted in the arrest of the suspect!

I absolutely love it! The Forbidden Hillcrest FB posted about an hour ago that people were dialing 911 in rapid succession prior to his arrest. (Reminds me of a modern day Richard Ramirez capture, minus the metal pipe to the head.)

Holy cow this thread is moving like wildfire! So hard to stay caught up but it's great news!!! I really hope whatever info he gave them (or so it seems he gave them some info, the way they hightailed it out of there to search) was not false or misleading.
IMO, it seems that if Beverly were to meet someone else at that house or had just finished a showing with them, we would've know it by now. Sounds to me like she was lured there but yet again, Arron doesn't seem like the mastermind-kind of criminal.

Someone has posted on the FH Facebook page that a warrant has been issued for the "wife" Crystal. It is on the Pulaski county website but don't know if it is her. The warrant is dated for today.

Someone has posted on the FH Facebook page that a warrant has been issued for the "wife" Crystal. It is on the Pulaski county website but don't know if it is her. The warrant is dated for today.
I saw that. I wonder if we are allowed to sleuth her now? Maybe a mod can answer.

Ive been stuck on my puter since last night when they released a suspect. Im on pins and needles waiting for them to find Beverly.

I can't believe he would be talking and confessing...jmo

On the FH FB someone (EB) is relaying info about a search on her cousin's property. Helicopter, LE cars and argos. She has uploaded pics.

I can't believe he would be talking and confessing...jmo

I agree. However, he does seem quite proud of his former criminal incidents, so I wouldn't think this one would be any different.

I live about 8 miles from Gravel Ridge where the POI lives. So I am very familiar with that area. It's important to note he was traveling on Jacksonville-Cato road when his accident happened. Where was he going or coming from? That said, there are endless places he could have dumped a body between Scott and Gravel Ridge. Side roads, ponds, swamps. Maybe he abducted her and she is not in Scott? But I wouldn't know where to begin to look :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ginny715