GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PHOTO appeared or those texts appeared? Big difference.

There is so much misinformation flying around here, stuff being reported as fact, etc. :gaah:

Big apology. I will have to remember to quote with a link to prevent misinformation.

Has anyone noticed that Aaron Lewis has the same creppy,deep set,souless,killer eyes that Zack Adams and Nat Kippy have?These men look the same to me.

Bless LE's heart for whatever they might and could be walking into!

Has anyone noticed that Aaron Lewis has the same creppy,deep set,souless,killer eyes that Zack Adams and Nat Kippy have?These men look the same to me.

yes yes yes yes yes---my first thought when I saw his pic & posted the same thing in thread 1.

Long time lurker, this is the first thread I've followed in real time and I'm wondering if AL acted alone.

From all we know about him it seems to me that maybe he wouldn't be smart enough to make the necessary arrangements and convince Beverly that he was a genuine cash buyer. Might he be the muscle for someone else JMO

Capris/shorts. I wonder if her husband gave the initial description of what she was wearing, and being a guy, simply did not really know there was a difference between the two.

Exactly what I thought. And it really doesn't even matter! Grrrrr..... (not growling at you, just at how it keeps coming up).

I'll bet their childhoods closely resemble eachother's.

They were talking about this case on HLN just now. They said her phone was found in his truck. But we all know they don't always get it right...lol

Long time lurker, this is the first thread I've followed in real time and I'm wondering if AL acted alone.

From all we know about him it seems to me that maybe he wouldn't be smart enough to make the necessary arrangements and convince Beverly that he was a genuine cash buyer. Might he be the muscle for someone else JMO

Welcome suzyjackson. :)

:welcome6:

(Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh)

He reminds me a lot of Zach and both are career criminals.

Exactly what I thought. And it really doesn't even matter! Grrrrr..... (not growling at you, just at how it keeps coming up).

Yeah I mean in this case at this time, it clearly does not matter what she was wearing, beyond a description of her. BUT I must say that an analysis of what the victim was wearing at the time of their disappearance often does matter.

I think at the beginning some people were wondering if perhaps she was not out that day to show a home based upon her outfit, which several realtors who work in the south said would be appropriate.

I think it is ok to discuss what the victim was wearing because often that goes to their state of mind or where they may have been going. Like if I leave the house in my sneakers and t-shirt, then searching the place I like to hike would make more sense than the tea room at the Plaza Hotel.

Yeah I mean in this case at this time, it clearly does not matter what she was wearing, beyond a description of her. BUT I must say that an analysis of what the victim was wearing at the time of their disappearance often does matter.

I think at the beginning some people were wondering if perhaps she was not out that day to show a home based upon her outfit, which several realtors who work in the south said would be appropriate.

I think it is ok to discuss what the victim was wearing because often that goes to their state of mind or where they may have been going. Like if I leave the house in my sneakers and t-shirt, then searching the place I like to hike would make more sense than the tea room at the Plaza Hotel.

I totally agree with you. In this case, however, we have already been warned by the mods here to stop discussing her attire.

They were talking about this case on HLN just now. They said her phone was found in his truck. But we all know they don't always get it right...lol
I was watching also but I thought they were speculating that the phone could have been found in his truck,as an answer to what caused them to arrest him.I could have heard wrong though.

I want to take a step back a moment and say, I am absolutely in awe of the way ordinary citizens, social media, and police worked together to capture this guy. I live in Kansas now, but lived in AR most of my life. When my aunt was murdered in 2004 the AR police, especially local and county along with federal support did an outstanding job of catching the perpetrators. I used to work in a little Mayberry type PD as dispatch. Back then it was all one thing 911, fire, emergency, etc and it is an extremely stressful job. No matter how prepared an officer is, dealing with someone that feels cornered is always going to be risky when the fight/flight response kicks in for the subject.

So amid all the swirling rumors, criticisms, doubt, etc. I just want to offer my thanks to all that have put forth effort and will continue to do so. As someone that has dealt with violent crime (both professionally and personally) this is not an easy time of it for the family. They may feel a very surreal state of limbo until the truth is known....We didn't have the fast access to social media when my aunt was murdered so luckily we weren't privy to so many opinions, guesses, accusations, etc. It has to be very difficult for them and my heart goes out for them. I truly hope Mrs. Carter is found unharmed and brought back to her family. :)

Yup that is what happened. This guy seems low IQ/low maturity/narcissistic/desperate to be seen as "bad arse" so he takes pic of his "cool" bloody face with BC's phone, like an idiot. Son sees it sync to the Ipad, and bam, cops have their man.

(Still catching up) ....but LE would need more than him simply having her phone in his possession to arrest him for kidnapping, right? He could have found the phone on the side of the road, etc. I don't see the photo as a selfie. I could be wrong but he looks completely pitiful in that photo. If he took it, despite his pain and shock, I believe he would have been smirking and making some equally asinine finger gesture in the photo trying to look tough (more Steve-O'ish) MOO

Locals, please keep us posted! We are so concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini_Mind