GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But did he let her LIVE?

Thinking positively!

Begging - :please: - let Beverly be ALIVE!!

(I'll be teaching for the next few hours :banghead: but will greatly appreciate all your updates! I'll be sneaking to the bathroom with my phone whenever I get a chance!! TIA)

....or maybe he google mapped places he's been since abducting BC and they've checked his phone.
I'm hangin' on to any hope I can find.

(Maybe I should just let all my students have a free day of video games because "I have some very important papers to grade", lol...I'm sure there are some educational video games out there :biggrin:)

(I'll be teaching for the next few hours :banghead: but will greatly appreciate all your updates! I'll be sneaking to the bathroom with my phone whenever I get a chance!! TIA)

YOU will be missed while you are away margarita!

Come back soon!

:grouphug:

Thoughts and prayers to Beverly's family during this agonizing wait!!!!!!!!!

I am new to posting, but have read here for years. Did someone say that he had experience in welding?

Welcome kat123 thanks for joining us.

I hope they the police helicopter find something before it gets dark.

I thought I remember seeing a list of his trades, was welding one of them? It was posted last night.

The whacked on the forehead photo - Let's say you're the deputy, you ID this person in a one-car accident. Comes back that he's Arron Lewis, and he's on parole. You may also have info that an Arron Lewis is a POI in a missing persons case.

Wouldn't you take a photo of his injuries, if nothing else to protect yourself in the event he claims he was beaten? Or maybe you would take the photo and email or text it to investigators, "Hey is this the guy?". It just makes sense to me that the media has it right and a deputy on site took the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member