GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capris/shorts. I wonder if her husband gave the initial description of what she was wearing, and being a guy, simply did not really know there was a difference between the two.

Does it look a bit like he is walking with a slight limp? Slowly, perhaps? I am just hoping his got injured in whatever might have happened with BC.

It does kind of, but it could also be interpreted as "swagger." I think it was a smoke shop he was last seen in, so that might have affected his presentation/attitude.

O/T, but it is an interesting tidbit I never knew about Forbes. Apparently, Kenia's parents agreed to lessen the charges in exchange for the location of her body. He did not want to go into prison with a sex offender case, only murder because I guess murderers are "okay," but sex offenders not so much. Kenia's parents agreed to it. Can you imagine being in their shoes? What a piece of work...manipulating until the very end. Ugh!!!!

Yes, I recall TF was soooo worried about being labeled a "sex offender" in prison...:rolleyes:

On the flipside of Kenia's family, I recently learned RAT offered to divulge Alexis' location in exchange for a lesser sentence, but her family declined. What an absolute horrible position to be in.

AL's criminal background and time served in prison makes me inclined to believe he might not talk. I hope this is not the case!

Hilary Hunt ‏@Hilary_TV 1m Pulaski County Investigators still questioning Aaron "Arron" Lewis at last check. Still no signs of Beverly Carter #FindBeverly #ARnews

Bust out the waterboard if the pliers don't work!

Gosh, can you imagine Beverly's family right now, how bad they probably want to beat it out of this guy?!

As I said in HG's case, I think military interrogators should be brought in in situations like this. jmo

Capris/shorts. I wonder if her husband gave the initial description of what she was wearing, and being a guy, simply did not really know there was a difference between the two.

Agreed. I am pretty sure if you asked my husband what I wore to work this morning he would have no idea.

If she's alive- he'll talk, if she's not - he won't.

(kinda cool how the Sheriff's name is Doc Holladay...)

Yes, I recall TF was soooo worried about being labeled a "sex offender" in prison...:rolleyes:

On the flipside of Kenia's family, I recently learned RAT offered to divulge Alexis' location in exchange for a lesser sentence, but her family declined. What an absolute horrible position to be in.

AL's criminal background and time served in prison makes me inclined to believe he might not talk. I hope this is not the case!

BBM

Marg...since they have his phone, can't they track his locations? Check where it has pinged and back track?
I want her to be found alive in the worst way.

Thanks for all the updates everyone. How long can they hold him for before charging him is it 24 or 48 hours?

Beverly is a mother and a grandmother. She has sons and grandkids. Hoping she got to spend enough time alive with him to try to reason with him and appeal to him about his child.S o far his history is in theft crimes. Praying that he hasnt crossed over into murder. But I am staying positive until she is found because I think this is one case she may still be alive.

Good post.

So, so do guys think he'll talk? I think about Gabrielle Swainson's killer, and RAT, JM and all these other suspects (the list goes on) who never talk. Does anyone ever talk? I guess Travis Forbes did...confessions seem to be less common compared to the suspect not talking, would you guys agree?

The guy in the Mickey Shunick case talked! Let's hope this creep does!

O/T, but it is an interesting tidbit I never knew about Forbes. Apparently, Kenia's parents agreed to lessen the charges in exchange for the location of her body. He did not want to go into prison with a sex offender case, only murder because I guess murderers are "okay," but sex offenders not so much. Kenia's parents agreed to it. Can you imagine being in their shoes? What a piece of work...manipulating until the very end. Ugh!!!!

O/T: Not to mention Van Der Sloot extorting money from Beth Holloway, then never giving her any answers!! Can you belieeeeeve VDS gets conjugal visits, cigarettes... These guys don't have a conscience! It's sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72