GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sociopath may have tipped his hand that he was involved either through evidence such as having a cut lock-box (the type realtors use) still in his vehicle

OR

He gave his real name to the person/realtor that referred BC to him....

Moo

Just more info supporting the greatly unpopular "selfie theory" from news reports.

Minden said Lewis will have facial injuries due to a vehicle accident from earlier Sunday. How deputies obtained the photo of Lewis’ bloodied face after the accident was not explained, but the photo was provided along with a copy of a warrant.

Lewis was apparently a person of interest by the time he had reached Baptist Hospital for treatment, but checked out before police could serve the warrant, according to Minden.

http://5newsonline.com/2014/09/26/central-arkansas-real-estate-agent-missing-after-showing-house/

HE DID NOT GO HUNTING, which is why you couldn't find any information about it in the article, LorinMarie. Aaron Lewis was the person being "hunted". The headlines were totally misreading.

Here are the Headlines "Aaron Lewis Hunted After Real Estate Agent Beverly Carter Vanishes"

I can't find it now, but BC's son said in a talk radio interview that the picture appeared on two of her devices in the home, as the family sat and waited.
It wasn't clear what time that happened. I'm not sure how the cloud works, (not a huge lover of tech). Does anyone know?

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I'm still trying to catch up) but the talk radio interview is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0bWSjiIQs and the son said while they were waiting and the police were doing their thing, two different devices lit up with those back to back texts from his mom. It's at the 3:30 mark in the interview. He never said anything about the bloody-face pic. Except to say at the end of the interview that he doesn't recognize him and his family and friends don't know him, and have never even heard of his name before. That's all he said about Lewis.

Just hoping to clear that up.

I may be way late to the game here (stuck on this case the past day) but go over to Hannah Graham if you've been following that case.

Wow --- thanks SO much for that --- wondering if this :censored: A. Lewa$$ will also be connected to other missing women.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I'm still trying to catch up) but the talk radio interview is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0bWSjiIQs and the son said while they were waiting and the police were doing their thing, two different devices lit up with those back to back texts from his mom. It's at the 3:30 mark in the interview. He never said anything about the bloody-face pic.

THANK you.

There are some who are interpreting things that way and taking suggestions read on SM as fact, but it is not correct.

There are some who are interpreting things that way and taking suggestions read on SM as fact, but it is not correct.

You know, for a site that is suppose to embrace opinions and discussions, too many seem to dismiss any theory but their own. The ONLY place that supports the picture being taken by deputies is a news article..

Likewise the OTHER news articles say that they don't know the origin of the picture! Until I read or hear an official specifically say that an officer took the picture, then all opinions are open to my point of view.

Just because a news article states deputies took a photo... Does NOT mean it is fact! Don't grow so narrow minded that your staring at a tree trunk in a forest. And please stop simply dismissing someone else's opinion because it isn't your own.

Everyone deserves to be heard... Yeesh!

Just more info supporting the greatly unpopular "selfie theory" from news reports.

Minden said Lewis will have facial injuries due to a vehicle accident from earlier Sunday. How deputies obtained the photo of Lewis’ bloodied face after the accident was not explained, but the photo was provided along with a copy of a warrant.

Lewis was apparently a person of interest by the time he had reached Baptist Hospital for treatment, but checked out before police could serve the warrant, according to Minden.

http://5newsonline.com/2014/09/26/central-arkansas-real-estate-agent-missing-after-showing-house/

It's not unpopular with me, Komak. In fact, it makes perfect sense. He was in a one-car accident, which is really not a huge deal. Police show up, write him a few minor tickets and he sits back and waits for the ambulance. While he is waiting, he takes a selfie with her phone and it uploads to her iPad or some other device at home. The family sees the upload, immediately calls the detectives. By this time, he is en route to the hospital with the paramedics as the police have released him. BUT, here comes the selfie info while he is in transport. They hurriedly try to get a warrant for his arrest. He may be in triage or whatever and sees the cops come in or overhears them while he is going to CT and knows he is busted, so he makes a run for it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I'm still trying to catch up) but the talk radio interview is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0bWSjiIQs and the son said while they were waiting and the police were doing their thing, two different devices lit up with those back to back texts from his mom. It's at the 3:30 mark in the interview. He never said anything about the bloody-face pic. Except to say at the end of the interview that he doesn't recognize him and his family and friends don't know him, and have never even heard of his name before. That's all he said about Lewis.

Just quoting and bolding so hopefully this valuable information doesn't get glossed over, leaving the incorrect rumors standing as fact. Thanks for digging this up!

You know, for a site that is suppose to embrace opinions and discussions, too many seem to dismiss any theory but their own. The ONLY place that supports the picture being taken by deputies is a news article..

Likewise the OTHER news articles say that they don't know the origin of the picture! Until I read or hear an official specifically say that an officer took the picture, then all opinions are open to my point of view.

Just because a news article states deputies took a photo... Does NOT mean it is fact! Don't grow so narrow minded that your staring at a tree trunk in a forest. And please stop simply dismissing someone else's opinion because it isn't your own.

Everyone deserves to be heard... Yeesh!

Uh. Except it WAS quoted in main stream media that a DEPUTY took that picture. I'm not sure why that's being dismissed? I don't have the link on hand, but another poster added it to the discussion on page 10-11.

Honestly, I couldn't care less either way. I don't see why it matters so much? A woman is missing, and I am busy hoping and praying that she is somehow still alive, so her husband can spend the rest of his years with her.

This is an amazing forum, stick around and find out. :)

It's not unpopular with me, Komak. In fact, it makes perfect sense. He was in a one-car accident, which is really not a huge deal. Police show up, write him a few minor tickets and he sits back and waits for the ambulance. While he is waiting, he takes a selfie with her phone and it uploads to her iPad or some other device at home. The family sees the upload, immediately calls the detectives. By this time, he is en route to the hospital with the paramedics as the police have released him. BUT, here comes the selfie info while he is in transport. They hurriedly try to get a warrant for his arrest. He may be in triage or whatever and sees the cops come in or overhears them while he is going to CT and knows he is busted, so he makes a run for it.

Except Beverly's son Carl mentioned in the interview this morning it was only texts that came through. He never said that picture did (which you'd think he would, if it did, since that's kind of HUGE news).

It also makes sense that her iPhone and iPad would be synced as she is a realtor. They take pictures of homes, bedrooms and whatnot. She needs to those shots to put on her website (at least for the "lesser" properties. I know my SIL uses a professional photographer for her high-end properties).

Except Beverly's son Carl mentioned in the interview this morning it was only texts that came through. He never said that picture did (which you'd think he would, if it did, since that's kind of HUGE news).

Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes detectives will ask the family to be quiet about some of the facts so as not to disrupt the investigation. Anyway, it's kind of a moot point now. He's been arrested and hopefully he will be forthcoming about Beverly's whereabouts.

I'll take one specific MSM article over tons of SM rumors any day! That doesn't mean that MSM always gets it right, especially in the early stages of a case, but we've all seen how a theory or supposition turns into "fact" on SM really quick.

Praying LE persuades the perp to come clean and give them Beverly's location PDQ.

Thank you... Exactly my thoughts. His obvious narcissistic personality traits and immaturity (as evident on his FB) almost perfectly entails he take that bloody face exaggerated picture of himself.

In fact I believe that according to the officers accident report from Sunday, POI was being treated at the ambulance when the officer arrived, I doubt he would have had such an exaggerated bloody picture taken by an officer, he would have been cleaned up by the ambulance to assess the injuries. It's a selfie, right after the accident .. And I'll stand by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89