GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be way late to the game here (stuck on this case the past day) but go over to Hannah Graham if you've been following that case.

I may be way late to the game here (stuck on this case the past day) but go over to Hannah Graham if you've been following that case.

I could no longer keep up with her discussion threads (sadly :(), but have continued to follow her media thread. Will go check it out now, thanks.

I am more likely to believe a comment like that is written on a local news site in a smaller town than on a major news site. Generally local people comment on those local sites, and often in smaller towns people will get good information from a cousin who works at the police station or something like that.

But I definitely am always suspicious of anonymous comments, as I am sure most people are.

First thread post but I have been reading since day 1. Today I plan to research Lewis a bit more but from what I have seen kidnapping seems out of character. From today's news I see he was a poi before the crash. I saw a headline that he went hunting after she went missing but the article didn't even discuss that. Maybe researching his hunting areas may narrow down the search areas a bit? He doesn't seem very bright which fits with sending texts from her phone. I am wondering if he was an accomplice rather than the main aggressor. He seems to have a supply of women and bounces from relationship to relationship so did he want to fulfill a fantasy or was he promised some type of financial gain to help in the crime? Did he set out to rob her but things went bad and he didn't have time to snag her purse from the car? Did he not realize many agents do not carry their purse inside maybe? With the home being empty I feel if there were a struggle it may not be so obvious. I know I'm bouncing around but im trying to make something fit. He seems like your average punk that would steal anything not nailed down but kidnapping has me raising my eyebrows

Edited to add I mean to say he DOES NOT seem bright, silly phone

Welcome to Websleuths, LorinMarie. :)

:welcome:

I can't find it now, but BC's son said in a talk radio interview that the picture appeared on two of her devices in the home, as the family sat and waited.
It wasn't clear what time that happened. I'm not sure how the cloud works, (not a huge lover of tech). Does anyone know?

sorry... Didn't listen to the interview with BC's son...

But... Am I reading this correctly that the bloody face pic of AL showed up on the family's home devices?

:what:

arrest, looks like progress. Hope he tells where she is.

A suspect in the disappearance of an Arkansas real estate agent who vanished while showing a home last week has been taken into custody, police said today.

Aaron Michael Lewis, 33, was picked up a day after a warrant was issued for his arrest on one count of kidnapping after Beverly Carter.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-real-estate-agents-disappearance-slips-authorities/story?id=25830858

Yay!!

Wondering if this guy would remember to disable his phone and/or GPS, if he killed Beverly without pre-planning. Hoping he was too rattled and they can trace his movements since Thursday.

Thank goodness! (just getting in / bringing forth msm)

Suspect Captured in Arkansas Real Estate Agent Beverly Carter's Kidnapping

Authorities 'hopeful' Missing Realtor Still Alive
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-captured-arkansas-real-estate-agent-beverly-carters-kidnapping-n214006
video at link

"The man suspected of kidnapping Arkansas real estate agent Beverly Carter was captured Monday, a day after police issued an arrest warrant for him. Aaron Lewis, 33, was captured by the Little Rock Police Department and was transferred to the Pulaski County Investigations Division for questioning, said Pulaski County Sheriff Doc Holladay.

Holladay said Lewis fled from officers when they tried to apprehend him, but they eventually caught up with him on foot. “Suspects don’t always want to cooperate,”

per video:
eta: He's currently being interrogated.
eta: so, he was at the subway on West Little Rock

But... Am I reading this correctly that the bloody face pic of AL showed up on the family's home devices?

Wouldn't surprise me. I can tell just by the way this man writes that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

There are some who are interpreting things that way and taking suggestions read on SM as fact, but it is not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffee Wakeling 95