GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about the back and forth on how the arrested's name is spelled: AARON vs ARRON. It seems LE, MSM, social media and of course us here can't agree...

Please let this woman be alive somewhere.

A lot of career criminals seem incapable of true change, no matter how big a motivation they may have. I doubt this guy is all that smart and likely the cops will get answers out of him pretty darn fast.

I was wondering about the back and forth on how the arrested's name is spelled: AARON vs ARRON. It seems LE, MSM, social media and of course us here can't agree...

Well, he has double R on his FB...so unless he can't spell his own name...jmo

My guess is that someone as seemingly insecure and emotionally volatile as Arron will sing like a canary when questioned, especially if they use the possibility of seeing his son again as incentive. If he really did this, and given his long list of priors and the fact he's on parole, he's got everything to lose. I wouldn't be surprised if we get info. on Beverly very fast. All IMO, of course.

I sure hope so, but I don't know if he has true feelings and attachments to other humans and he very well may be fine never seeing his son, no matter what he says.

I can't find it now, but BC's son said in a talk radio interview that the picture appeared on two of her devices in the home, as the family sat and waited.
It wasn't clear what time that happened. I'm not sure how the cloud works, (not a huge lover of tech). Does anyone know?

If anyone can find where this was said, PLEASE provide a link. I haven't heard anything like that so far.

Yes! Praying that he will cooperate with them and come clean on his involvement in this (if he is involved, I believe he is, but I hate to be judge and jury at this point, just sayin')and lead police to where Beverly Carter is. I feel in my heart she is alive. Just a vibe I get.

Given that he pulled a knife on the guy who spotted him (forbidden hillcrest link) I don't think he has any intention of talking. I also don't think she is alive. I think he abducted her for the oldest reason in the book and disposed of her once he was done.

jmo

It's not a selfie. It's a picture of where he whacked his head in the accident taken by deputies at the scene. Now... where is Beverly?

I think so too, but to me right now it's irreverent. Where is she?!!!

Are his priors felonies? Looks like they may have the "three strikes" law from what I am finding.

He claims he is a 7 time felon. I thought about the three strikes law too, when I saw that claim. He posted it on his Facebook.

I pray she is still alive. But I feel that she is not and that she is either still in the house or in the lake behind the house. I somehow don't feel he ever got her out of the house, unless there was another person with him.

I pray she is still alive. But I feel that she is not and that she is either still in the house or in the lake behind the house. I somehow don't feel he ever got her out of the house, unless there was another person with him.

I've never lost a human in a completely vacant house, but I have lost a cat in one. It only took about 10 minutes to locate the cat, so I'm pretty confident that if a human body was in that house, they would have discovered it by now.

Not much info on the news, just he has been arrested and they went to the scene of the search and everyone is still looking... Praying he will talk and she will be found quickly hopefully alive

Given that he pulled a knife on the guy who spotted him (forbidden hillcrest link) I don't think he has any intention of talking. I also don't think she is alive. I think he abducted her for the oldest reason in the book and disposed of her once he was done.

jmo

Sadly I agree with you I hope we are wrong. I'm glad there has been an arrest. Does anyone know how long can they hold him for before charging him or releasing him?

P.s great sleuthing everyone.

He claims he is a 7 time felon. I thought about the three strikes law too, when I saw that claim. He posted it on his Facebook.

I really can't see him leaving a witness alive in this case...jmo

Well, he has double R on his FB...so unless he can't spell his own name...jmo

It's an alias (as in, a criminal alias, not a social media alias). I believe his name is supposed to be spelled Aaron, but he goes by Arron and Michael, and variations of these.

What kind of person brags about this? It speaks volumes about his character. If he gets charged with murder he will probably brag about that too and sit in trial with a smirk on his face.

What kind of person brags about this? It speaks volumes about his character. If he gets charged with murder he will probably brag about that too and sit in trial with a smirk on his face.

Agreed. Of all the cases I've followed (on and off WS), I am most disgusted by him, and we don't even have details yet on what transpired with BC. There is just something about him that is despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke