GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The description given in the article about his arrest says he is tall? He sure looks shorter in the photos though! You'd think they have his actual height since he's been in jail? Strange....

Lewis is described as a white male standing at 5 feet, 11 inches and weighing around 156 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

From here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/29/missing-realtor-suspect-sought/16415785/

I was going by his dating site description. At 5'11" and 156 lbs. he would be considered "tall and skinny" as per witness account.
JMO, but it looks like the bigger cop in the arrest photo is 5'11"ish and he is towering above the suspect.

I would suggest every RE office in the area and surrounding towns send people to every vacant home thats listed. They might find Beverly tied up in one of them.

I was going by his dating site description. At 5'11" and 156 lbs. he would be considered "tall and skinny" as per witness account.
JMO, but it looks like the bigger cop in the arrest photo is 5'11"ish and he is towering above the suspect.

I don't think this guy tells the truth much, not surprised by his embellishment ...

Paul Hughes ‏@pauldavidhughes 3m RT @AlyssaRaymond: Sheriff says Aaron Lewis is already in an interrogation room at the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office. #FindBeverly

Yes! Praying that he will cooperate with them and come clean on his involvement in this (if he is involved, I believe he is, but I hate to be judge and jury at this point, just sayin')and lead police to where Beverly Carter is. I feel in my heart she is alive. Just a vibe I get.

BytpxpbCIAApTwd.jpg:large

Previous
Next
Josh Berry ‏@_joshberry 12m
Picture from someone who spotted and chased Aaron Lewis, suspected in missing realtor Beverly Carter #ARnews pic.twitter.com/tD08buoFzt
His face doesn't look messed up?

The description given in the article about his arrest says he is tall? He sure looks shorter in the photos though! You'd think they have his actual height since he's been in jail? Strange....

Lewis is described as a white male standing at 5 feet, 11 inches and weighing around 156 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

From here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/29/missing-realtor-suspect-sought/16415785/

He probably wore a pair of cowboy boots with 3" tall heels the day he had his DMV picture taken. If I'm not mistaken, they just ask you for your height when you are getting your drivers license made up. He probably wore his tallest boots that day and added a couple of inches to that height even.

I'm sure his greatest fear in life ,judging by how he views himself, would to be called "stumpy" or "shorty".

They will most likely put him in front of a regular mugshot tape this time around...........to get his true height......but don't be surprised if he still raises up on his tippy-toes during the mugshot photo.

She was taken at night, that is clearly a daytime pic. And what about the accident? Seems likely to me he'd sustain neck/shoulder injuries as well as facial lacerations.

Just trying to explain that some of us think SHE might have taken the picture at 5:30 pm (it would not have been dark then) which is the approximate time she was abducted. There are a lot of shadows in the picture, which means it could have been taken later in the day. Realtors always carry their phones, and any picture she might have taken from the phone would have been automatically uploaded to icloud. I know the picture was released on Sunday, and yes, it could have been from the accident. Just pointing out that the police report says he had neck/shoulder injuries from the accident. I was surprised it did not mention facial injuries. There is a news article that says the picture was from the accident. Maybe that is accurate, maybe not. So, some of us think that it could be possible that this photo was taken at the time of the abduction, not from the car accident, and was released to the news media on Sunday.

I can't think how this guy would have a place to leave her where she would be alive...or why, when she could surely identify him. Maybe he did not intend to kill her (if he did) but I can't see an ex-con leaving a witness alive, if he assaulted her. Jmo and hope I am wrong, of course.

Beverly is a mother and a grandmother. She has sons and grandkids. Hoping she got to spend enough time alive with him to try to reason with him and appeal to him about his child.S o far his history is in theft crimes. Praying that he hasnt crossed over into murder. But I am staying positive until she is found because I think this is one case she may still be alive.

I agree, but on closer examination of his bloody face selfie photo... The cut on his head is like two small scratches actually and the blood is most likely from his nose... Maybe a busted lip... But there probably sing much extensive injury beyond that... Just my opinion though

There are plenty of places to leave her. He took her from a vacant home. Makes sense he may have had her tell him of another vacant home perhaps one in the country where he could have taken her.If he was infatuated with her he may be using her for his sex toy and not killed her yet.

My guess is that someone as seemingly insecure and emotionally volatile as Arron will sing like a canary when questioned, especially if they use the possibility of seeing his son again as incentive. If he really did this, and given his long list of priors and the fact he's on parole, he's got everything to lose. I wouldn't be surprised if we get info. on Beverly very fast. All IMO, of course.

Just trying to explain that some of us think SHE might have taken the picture at 5:30 pm (it would not have been dark then) which is the approximate time she was abducted. There are a lot of shadows in the picture, which means it could have been taken later in the day. Realtors always carry their phones, and any picture she might have taken from the phone would have been automatically uploaded to icloud. I know the picture was released on Sunday, and yes, it could have been from the accident. Just pointing out that the police report says he had neck/shoulder injuries from the accident. I was surprised it did not mention facial injuries. There is a news article that says the picture was from the accident. Maybe that is accurate, maybe not. So, some of us think that it could be possible that this photo was taken at the time of the abduction, not from the car accident, and was released to the news media on Sunday.

I hardly think he would have stood still for her to take a picture of how she beat his face up. But who knows? Also, I did see photos of the accident report somewhere and it stated that the police were giving him a ticket for non-use of a seat belt based on the damage to the driver's side windshield. This would indicate that he smashed his face there.

What does this mean?

I can CLEARLY read your quote from the article, and we all KNOW that everything that is reported -is fact!

Just on the side of... Just in case it isn't fact :

https://www.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest

Here- in a post with the officers narrative from the accident scene, no where does he state: iI then took a selfie like picture of the suspect... No where does it say that.

I'm simply pointing out a possibility...

"Minden said that the photo of Aaron Lewis was taken following a car accident in the 8700 block of Jacksonville Cato Road near Mt. Ison Road at around 9:55 a.m. this morning. "

From: http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...ant-issued-in-disappearance-of-beverly-carter

Minden doesn't say specifically that police took the photo...

(above, bbm)
Are you asking what the "bbm" and "cbm" mean? They mean, "Bolded by me" and "Color by me".
hth

Hope we get a press conference soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads