GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to explain that some of us think SHE might have taken the picture at 5:30 pm (it would not have been dark then) which is the approximate time she was abducted. There are a lot of shadows in the picture, which means it could have been taken later in the day. Realtors always carry their phones, and any picture she might have taken from the phone would have been automatically uploaded to icloud. I know the picture was released on Sunday, and yes, it could have been from the accident. Just pointing out that the police report says he had neck/shoulder injuries from the accident. I was surprised it did not mention facial injuries. There is a news article that says the picture was from the accident. Maybe that is accurate, maybe not. So, some of us think that it could be possible that this photo was taken at the time of the abduction, not from the car accident, and was released to the news media on Sunday.

I can't find it now, but BC's son said in a talk radio interview that the picture appeared on two of her devices in the home, as the family sat and waited.
It wasn't clear what time that happened. I'm not sure how the cloud works, (not a huge lover of tech). Does anyone know?

Kidnapping carries a sentence of 10-40 years in Arkansas, without considering other charges that generally go along with such crimes...not so sure he will talk, i.e not likely if she is anything but unharmed, jmo.

My guess is that someone as seemingly insecure and emotionally volatile as Arron will sing like a canary when questioned, especially if they use the possibility of seeing his son again as incentive. If he really did this, and given his long list of priors and the fact he's on parole, he's got everything to lose. I wouldn't be surprised if we get info. on Beverly very fast. All IMO, of course.

Are his priors felonies? Looks like they may have the "three strikes" law from what I am finding.

My guess is that someone as seemingly insecure and emotionally volatile as Arron will sing like a canary when questioned, especially if they use the possibility of seeing his son again as incentive. If he really did this, and given his long list of priors and the fact he's on parole, he's got everything to lose. I wouldn't be surprised if we get info. on Beverly very fast. All IMO, of course.

I hope you're right. If this guy lawyers up though, him being a CAREER criminal and all, they are going to have to kick into overdrive and search anywhere and everywhere as quickly as possible. Starvation and dehydration could be grave dangers if she is being held somewhere and is still alive. He won't be coming back around to tend to her.

arrest, looks like progress. Hope he tells where she is.

A suspect in the disappearance of an Arkansas real estate agent who vanished while showing a home last week has been taken into custody, police said today.

Aaron Michael Lewis, 33, was picked up a day after a warrant was issued for his arrest on one count of kidnapping after Beverly Carter.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-real-estate-agents-disappearance-slips-authorities/story?id=25830858

Im sure those texts were from Beverly and he made her do it to stall for time to get away. But she is a clever lady and thought carefully what to say to alert her husband things weren,t ok. Just praying she stayed calm and manipulated him.

BytpxpbCIAApTwd.jpg:large

Previous
Next
Josh Berry ‏@_joshberry 12m
Picture from someone who spotted and chased Aaron Lewis, suspected in missing realtor Beverly Carter #ARnews pic.twitter.com/tD08buoFzt
His face doesn't look messed up?
I think that officer is just tall. Aaron appears to be 5'10-5'11 to me> I hope they find her alive.

I agree with you, and I'm praying for this. And I'm hoping it comes quickly.

Also: The "selfie" picture that is being discussed constantly was NOT a "selfie". Page 11, WS, someone quoted the MSM article stating the DEPUTY took that photo. Beverly also did NOT take that photo.

I agree, but on closer examination of his bloody face selfie photo... The cut on his head is like two small scratches actually and the blood is most likely from his nose... Maybe a busted lip... But there probably sing much extensive injury beyond that... Just my opinion though

If that is a selfie, he probably took it because he thought it looked "cool". I have no doubt were he not a suspect in this case, he would have already posted it on Facebook and had a huge fabricated story to go along with it.

I can't find it now, but BC's son said in a talk radio interview that the picture appeared on two of her devices in the home, as the family sat and waited.
It wasn't clear what time that happened. I'm not sure how the cloud works, (not a huge lover of tech). Does anyone know?

The PHOTO appeared or those texts appeared? Big difference.

There is so much misinformation flying around here, stuff being reported as fact, etc. :gaah:

Thank you! Yes, if I take a picture with my iPhone, and it is synced to my iPad (via the iCloud) it will immediately! Show up on my iPad. It's immediate as long as my phone is connected to cellular data or wifi, and the iPad is connected either by wifi or cellular data.

This has been my stance all along... That bloody picture of the poi, is a selfie!

How can people mess up their lives like this? It seemed as though he was trying really hard to get his life together and stay out of trouble and that he really wanted to be in his son's life. I'm wondering what made this guy snap. Now, he likely has zero chance of being in his son's life. What a waste of a human being. It's truly tragic all the way around.

It's not a selfie. It's a picture of where he whacked his head in the accident taken by deputies at the scene. Now... where is Beverly?

Im sure those texts were from Beverly and he made her do it to stall for time to get away. But she is a clever lady and thought carefully what to say to alert her husband things weren,t ok. Just praying she stayed calm and manipulated him.

I so hope this is the case!!

I thought he said she sent text to the husband and that she was out having drinks with friends. Husband knew she didn't drink and therefore knew she was in trouble. I don't recall hearing him say anything about a photo.
The PHOTO appeared or those texts appeared? Big difference.

There is so much misinformation flying around here, stuff being reported as fact, etc. :gaah:

He wasn't trying too hard, IMO. Some people are career criminals.

This has been my stance all along... That bloody picture of the poi, is a selfie!

I tend to agree with you Komak. When looking closely at the picture it looks to me as though one of his arms is raised up like he was holding the camera up. Does anyone else see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20