GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV 20m

Just talked to Beverly Carter's husband he does not recognize the suspect. But he's hopeful she'll be found alive.

I don't really care one way or the other about the selfie smash-face picture.

I just hope that if he refuses to talk to the police and tell them where this woman is, that the car wreck picture ends up being the pretty one.

The ugly picture, or the "after" picture, would be of him leaving the interrogation room on a gurney if he fails to cooperate.

Except Beverly's son Carl mentioned in the interview this morning it was only texts that came through. He never said that picture did (which you'd think he would, if it did, since that's kind of HUGE news).

However, text can be pictures! It WOULD be huge news, unless the police thought it would be better if they didn't specifically release the information that it was a selfie... Because that would mean showing their hand to the poi, a not so intelligent poi, who might continue to use the victims phone and be more easily tracked.

NOT STATING FACT, but definitely a different pov.

Hilary Hunt ‏@Hilary_TV 2h

Carter's son Carl Jr. tells me hope has been reignited with the arrest of Aaron Lewis. Hear from Carl at noon on @KARK4News

Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV

Just talked to Beverly Carter's husband he does not recognize the suspect. But he's hopeful she'll be found alive.

Wow --- thanks SO much for that --- wondering if this :censored: A. Lewa$$ will also be connected to other missing women.

How did you guys like my plea to him last night about not seeing his kid...what else were we supposed to do if he was reading here? lol

"Everyone makes mistakes..." :pinocchio: (I was trying not to barf while typing :puke: )

A little O/T and hoping not to beat the proverbial dead horse, but I have a 24 y/o nephew who takes injury selfies A LOT. I don't know why..bravado? Sympathy? Who knows. So, I have definitely seen one person behave that way for whatever reason.

Thank you... Exactly my thoughts. His obvious narcissistic personality traits and immaturity (as evident on his FB) almost perfectly entails he take that bloody face exaggerated picture of himself.

In fact I believe that according to the officers accident report from Sunday, POI was being treated at the ambulance when the officer arrived, I doubt he would have had such an exaggerated bloody picture taken by an officer, he would have been cleaned up by the ambulance to assess the injuries. It's a selfie, right after the accident .. And I'll stand by that.

Yup that is what happened. This guy seems low IQ/low maturity/narcissistic/desperate to be seen as "bad arse" so he takes pic of his "cool" bloody face with BC's phone, like an idiot. Son sees it sync to the Ipad, and bam, cops have their man.

So, so do guys think he'll talk? I think about Gabrielle Swainson's killer, and RAT, JM and all these other suspects (the list goes on) who never talk. Does anyone ever talk? I guess Travis Forbes did...confessions seem to be less common compared to the suspect not talking, would you guys agree?

Austin Kellerman ‏@AustinKellerman 10m

Law enforcement says correct spelling of #FindBeverly suspect's first name is Arron not Aaron #ARNews

Here...from Little Rock KTHV Channel 11 news article. Bloody Photo explanation.

"Deputies took the photo of Lewis' bloodied face after the accident (The photo can be viewed on the desktop version of our site.)"

That said, it's difficult to believe all of everything being reported. For example, I heard it reported just TODAY that Beverly was wear red CAPRI'S. Now, that would make more sense than shorts, right?

So, so do guys think he'll talk? I think about Gabrielle Swainson's killer, and RAT, and all these other people who never talk. Does anyone ever talk? I guess Travis Forbes did...confessions seem to be less common compared to the suspect not talking, would you guys agree?

O/T, but it is an interesting tidbit I never knew about Forbes. Apparently, Kenia's parents agreed to lessen the charges in exchange for the location of her body. He did not want to go into prison with a sex offender case, only murder because I guess murderers are "okay," but sex offenders not so much. Kenia's parents agreed to it. Can you imagine being in their shoes? What a piece of work...manipulating until the very end. Ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member