GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capris/shorts. I wonder if her husband gave the initial description of what she was wearing, and being a guy, simply did not really know there was a difference between the two.

This, and my assumption is that they are likely "bermuda shorts" which are difficult to distinguish between being shorts and capris as they are longer.

BBM

Marg...since they have his phone, can't they track his locations? Check where it has pinged and back track?
I want her to be found alive in the worst way.

Hi Mo4B :wave:

So many variables. Not sure how successful LE is with pings/tracking in this case. I do think they've got some seriously incriminating evidence though, whatever that may be. jmo

BEVERLY'S work attire is a non-issue!

:stop: :please:

:deadhorse:

https://www.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest

A post made a few mins ago by someone who's cousin is (apparently) in lock up with the suspect that claims he was put up for adoption and thinks she (Beverly??) is his mom.....

:what:

Shut the front door !!!

ByuTypkCQAEfK8o.jpg

Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV LR chopper takes off in search for Beverly Carter, #FindBeverly pic.twitter.com/FqeoSPiL8Y

Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV 2m

LR chopper takes off in search for Beverly Carter,

Hopefully LE will use my interrogation technique from last night, lol (appealing to AL's son, visitation, etc.). That might be their only chance, jmo. I know its wrong to negotiate with terrorists, but if he doesn't talk now, I'm not sure he will ever talk. jmo

Hasn't Beverly Carter been married to the same man since she was 17? Doesn't make any sense that she would have given up a kid for adoption. Of course if this guy has schizophrenia or something and saw her photo somewhere, then who knows what he thought.

Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV 2m

LR chopper takes off in search for Beverly Carter,

Let's send up prayers that they have information that will lead them to her. We need a good ending to this!!

I am new to posting, but have read here for years. Did someone say that he had experience in welding?

Hasn't Beverly Carter been married to the same man since she was 17? Doesn't make any sense that she would have given up a kid for adoption. Of course if this guy has schizophrenia or something and saw her photo somewhere, then who knows what he thought.

16, I believe, and she has a 33-year-old son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72