GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really helpful it Nancy Grace knew wth was going on before she interrupts her guests asking questions. Geez...

If she was alive, I think he would have said so by now...I am sure they have told him how much better off he would be if she was and he told them where.
Jmo

On NG-Carl Jr thinks she was lured there because he saw a beautiful woman and wanted her. so far NG is up to him escaping the hospital and the officer said he was a POI before the wreck.

Nancy Grace is a loud, abrasive woman who lives and breathes melodrama, IMO. She'd likely scream foul if an ant moved (again, IMO). Good grief.

Trying to remember for sure if Beverly was NOT the listing agent on the home she showed. Does someone have a link for that?

Nancy Grace is a loud, abrasive woman who lives and breathes melodrama, IMO. She'd likely scream foul if an ant moved (again, IMO). Good grief.

BBM. No, that is fact.

Trying to remember for sure if Beverly was NOT the listing agent on the home she showed. Does someone have a link for that?

Too tired to find any kind of link, but the listing agent was a man. There's a link somewhere here.....

She called dad earlier in the day and said Im going to show this house and I will pick up dinner and be home.Carl Jr was with dad when they went looking. They watched every car that drove by wondering where she was. When phone lit up and it showed "mom."( God. Their heart must have stopped.) they knew that wasnt her. She never had GF that she went out drinking with. Dad was her #1 priority.
I think that is all of Ng.(Also the clothes NG showed looked like exercise clothes. Im kind of guessing here but that may have been what her husband saw her in last. Because she called to tell him about the showing . I bet she changed out of those clothes and its probably not what she had on when she went missing.jmo )

she called dad earlier in the day and said Im going to show this house and I will pick up dinner and be home.Carl Jr was with dad when they went looking. They watched every car that drove by wondering where she was. When phone lit up and it showed "mom."( God. Their heart must have stopped.) they knew that wasnt her. She never had GF that she went out drinking with. Dad was her #1 priority.
I think that is all of Ng.

Steelman, you were right.

In regards to drug tests...I tested our clients, usually parolee's/supervised probation/diversion/house arrest, they had to drop random UA's and they had to be supervised. As in there is nothing but you, the client, the specimen cup, paperwork, and toilet paper. For females they had to keep one hand visible at all times during the collection process and I'm pretty sure it was the same for males. They would receive call from the "color line" if their assigned color was given they had to come in and drop. If the person knows they have a set date with any officer of the court, they know there is the possibility they may have to drop a UA and they'll flush their system. Amphetamines leave the body within a fairly short time 24-48 hours. You wouldn't believe some of the things people would do to get out of being tested if they know they're dirty. As long as there is no reason for his parole officer to doubt his "good boy" act then more than likely he wasn't randomly testing and would have him drop while he came in for his normal monthly or quarterly check-in. Typically my experience is they have the person drop randomly from release up to 12 mo after release. All of that is based on my own experience with house arrest/criminal justice, it could be different in AR.

That is very similar here. Usually when they come out they start being seen once every 3 months then decreases even more.

By chance, does anyone have a copy/link of the accident report? I'm surfing and can't find it....I'll keep looking in the meantime...TIA!

Ugh I can't even imagine how her family must feel. It's awful! He needs to tell them where she is. To think, when they first saw a reply from her the relief, until they read the message and could tell it wasn't her. A roller coaster ride no one should ever have to go on

Would anyone know how to look up who sold a house to someone? What real estate agency? ALs address of the house he bought in LR is on his facebook profile. He took a picture of a police report he filed about a home invasion. I'm just wondering if crye leike showed him the house & if he had any interaction with Beverly at all during that time. Have we found this out yet? Just curious.

My hopes are on his wife, if they pressure her I am hoping she cracks and turns on hubbie....

So he possibly called another real estate agent about this home and they referred him to beverly? Is this right?

Amen to that!

I could do a much better job than her, hell, anyone could. Why is there no decent show that deals with these cases as they unfold.

Can someone update me on the significance of "the picture"? I have no clue what is being talked about. I've been concentrating on the Morgan Harrington/Hannah Graham case and the Michael Dunn trial so have missed the news about this "picture".

My hopes are on his wife, if they pressure her I am hoping she cracks and turns on hubbie....

I think she knows alot. I agree. Lean on her hard. If I understand correctly she has a teenage daughter. Thought of spending years in prison to protect a darn man isnt worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member