GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone update me on the significance of "the picture"? I have no clue what is being talked about. I've been concentrating on the Morgan Harrington/Hannah Graham case and the Michael Dunn trial so have missed the news about this "picture".

There is a picture of AL that was taken after his accident yesterday. It shows him pretty banged up with a bloody nose & some scrapes/wounds. I believe that the controversy was where the picture came from. Some of said that police officers took the picture of him at the accident site whereas others are saying AL took it of himself from BCs phone That is NOT comfirmed though.

Can someone update me on the significance of "the picture"? I have no clue what is being talked about. I've been concentrating on the Morgan Harrington/Hannah Graham case and the Michael Dunn trial so have missed the news about this "picture".

There's a picture of him with a bloody face. Social media RUMORS said it was a selfie taken by him (or possibly Beverly) with Beverly's phone and that it automatically saved to the cloud, putting it both on her iphone (missing) and her ipad (with her husband), so that husband and son saw it. (So the rumor was he took it while in the midst of his altercation with Beverly or after). Totally a rumor. The news articles said that a deputy took it at the accident scene on Sunday, more than 2 days after she went missing.

IMO.

He was already a POI. I think Le took that pic to protect themselves so he couldnt come back later and claim police brutality. jmo

Parole officer has to directly observe him. Not saying he didn't have other means of faking it. Parole in Arkansas isn't going to cover hair follicle unfortunately. They run the urine through the machine right at the office and the machine usually detects adulteration. I wish they would say how often he was tested because you don't have to each time.( likely would only see him once every 3 months)

And unfortunately, criminals are good and smart at what they do best- deceive! I had a buddy who had to take drug tests. He had a small Elmer's glue bottle he packed with clean urine and taped to his leg to keep the temp right. They would watch him, but the squeezing of the bottle mimicked a urine stream, unless you looked direeeeectly at more than where the stream was coming from, which no one is going to do.

This dude (and wife) look like there is definite drug use going on. That part is my opinion, only, for sure.

Amen to that!

I could do a much better job than her, hell, anyone could. Why is there no decent show that deals with these cases as they unfold.

JVM is much better. Usually her reports are current even carrying press conferences as they occur.

According to Lt. Carl Minden, Pulaski County Sheriff’s Deputies are looking for Aaron M Lewis, 33, of Jacksonville, in the disappearance of 51-year-old Beverly Carter on the violation of kidnapping. Minden said Lewis will have facial injuries due to a vehicle accident from earlier Sunday. How deputies obtained the photo of Lewis’ bloodied face after the accident was not explained, but the photo was provided along with a copy of a warrant.

Lewis was apparently a person of interest by the time he had reached Baptist Hospital for treatment, but checked out before police could serve the warrant, according to Minden.
http://5newsonline.com/2014/09/26/central-arkansas-real-estate-agent-missing-after-showing-house/

It would be really helpful it Nancy Grace knew wth was going on before she interrupts her guests asking questions. Geez...

I've said it for years (every since the Casey Anthony case when I knew stuff the public didn't [and still doesn't], due to having a close friend who knew her)...

My birthday is 12/12. If it was reported on NG that my birthday was 12/12, I'd call my own mom and demand proof. Then I'd demand proof she was in fact, my mom. That's how much I trust NG's reporting on facts.

And unfortunately, criminals are good and smart at what they do best- deceive! I had a buddy who had to take drug tests. He had a small Elmer's glue bottle he packed with clean urine and taped to his leg to keep the temp right. They would watch him, but the squeezing of the bottle mimicked a urine stream, unless you looked direeeeectly at more than where the stream was coming from, which no one is going to do.

This dude (and wife) look like there is definite drug use going on. That part is my opinion, only, for sure.

Yes, that is one of the various ways that I've eluded to in a previous post but I didn't want to get specific as to give anyone any ideas! Lol!

And yes, ITA about this couple looking like druggies....

Moo

He no longer works at the cement company & his parole officer says he was doing well at his job. Wonder where he was working and if he worked Thursday or Friday.

I think she knows alot. I agree. Lean on her hard. If I understand correctly she has a teenage daughter. Thought of spending years in prison to protect a darn man isnt worth it.

<Mod Snip>

So his wife's daughter might have cheered with her granddaughter? Am I reading that correctly?

There's also some cheering seen on his instagram. With his record, I'd think he's be a pretty scary guy to have around your young daughter :(

http://instagram.com/steveoh29

According to Lt. Carl Minden, Pulaski County Sheriff&#8217;s Deputies are looking for Aaron M Lewis, 33, of Jacksonville, in the disappearance of 51-year-old Beverly Carter on the violation of kidnapping. Minden said Lewis will have facial injuries due to a vehicle accident from earlier Sunday. How deputies obtained the photo of Lewis&#8217; bloodied face after the accident was not explained, but the photo was provided along with a copy of a warrant.

It has been explained in several msm articles. I did a google search on it earlier because of the SM rumor that caught on like wild-fire that this sketch-bag used her phone to take a selfie of his stupid bloody face and then the family saw it on her iPad via cloud storage at home. THERE IS NOTHING in any msm article that supports this. At all. TONS of msm media outlets are reporting "Deputies took the photo of Lewis' bloodied face after the accident".

See for yourself here: https://www.google.com/search?q=epu...to+of+Lewis'+bloodied+face+after+the+accident

I don't know why anyone is saying it hasn't been confirmed or explained, since it has been, repeatedly. I hope this helps. :)

I'm still confused. How/why is this an infamous cheer gym? I must be missing something and I've been following this case like a hawk for days. Someone help me out here??

A person can spiral out of control with drugs very quickly. He's got former charges for drugs, I think. But I have watched people who are not users or have gotten clean go from not using to jail in a matter of months. And clean and homeless, etc.

I'm still confused. How/why is this an infamous cheer gym? I must be missing something and I've been following this case like a hawk for days. Someone help me out here??

There was a cheering coach that had a reality show on TLC. The woman in charge was arrested for, and recently pled guilty, to having sex with a minor. That is what I believe the poster is speaking of.

I removed the link, it was not the correct one and now WS won't let me paste the correct one

The photo's he had of the daughter on Instagram were alarming MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member