GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about her pics-its like her inner beauty radiates from her. I can tell her and her husband are good people. And listening to Carl Jr speak about her -he does it with so much respect you can tell Beverly was so loved by her family.

I'll give you a quarter if you change that "was" to "is."

I probably missed this somewhere, but was CL arrested? I know the warrant was issued, but does anyone know if she was brought in?

I checked Vinelink, nothing yet Moonlit.

This brain trust has GOT to know that if he DID leave Beverly alive, it's going to look a lot better for him if he tells LE where the hell she is, NOW. I mean, he's going down for a long time anyway, I hope, but murder's a lot worse than kidnapping and whatever else. I really hope they get him to talk.

I probably missed this somewhere, but was CL arrested? I know the warrant was issued, but does anyone know if she was brought in?

I wish they would hurry up and bring her in. Maybe that will get him to talking.

Sorry I have been unable to keep up all day with the posts, I am trying to get caught up but could someone fill me please on who CL is? Thanks

I married old man blu, so happy don't know what to do!

Doesn"t Arkansas have the DP ??? If she is alive he'd better talk---Also wifey is in deep doodoo---as an accomplice in most states she could also go down for the same charges... Better speak up lady !!!!!

Thanks Komak. I remembered correctly that the report didn't say what kind of vehicle he was driving and says Per owner request, Ryno Wrecker arrived at the scene and towed the vehicle.

Maybe AL is using her location as a bargaining chip?? I'm hopeful that's the case. :) Staying positive!

Posted 40 minutes ago on Lisa Holloway-Sugg Crye-Leike Realtors FB

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.hollowaysuggcryeleikerealtors?fref=ts

For all volunteers, as of this writing, the volunteer search parties are NOT being asked to report to central command center Tuesday morning. Pulaski County Sheriffs office is being assisted by many county special rescue teams and will re-direct our volunteer groups during the day tomorrow. We will post the updates as soon as they are available to us and let you know when and where for volunteer searchers to go. Thank you all so, this is just a little redirection, not a cancellation.

Could they maybe have a lead?

MOO

Something about her pics-its like her inner beauty radiates from her. I can tell her and her husband are good people. And listening to Carl Jr speak about her -he does it with so much respect you can tell Beverly isso loved by her family.
:loveyou::cheers:

Maybe AL is using her location as a bargaining chip?? I'm hopeful that's the case. :) Staying positive!

Thats a thought. He has been in the system enough he knows how this stuff works. Ive been positive most of the day but the longer this takes the harder it is.

10:00 news coming up. Don't know if it will offer up anything new, but hopefully our locals will be watching and report? Pretty please and thank you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member