GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdo! How's your head? [modsnip] --- ha!

Well he is already limping (per Subway video) so he's halfway to being someone's "wifey"..

Okay, I'm getting loopy...I better go to bed...This guy is a real piece of work. No empathy, compassion, etc. He wouldn't care if his son was used as a pawn...The only he reason he'd pretend to be upset over something like that would be because it would add one more thing to his list of what "they" DID to HIM. Typical AsD traits...He will ride this gravy train for as long as possible...Sickening...With that, I bid you all adieu..Stay positive that BC is somewhere and still fighting!

Sickening, hopefully good news tomorrow.

Night all.

I figured he was going to be like that, God I pray she is found quickly for the sake of her and her family. I know he is playing games now, he knows the process to well, he has it in his head without her they have nothing and will eventually have to charge him with something or cut him loose and like I said without BC it's better chances for him. He is probably so wound up on something he can go all night messing with the investigators and giving them nothing, the long terrorgation won't help if he is hyped up on something, but he will have to come down and hit withdrawls before long and that's when they will have a better chance of getting anything out of him. Unfortunately time is of the essence. I'm so angry

I married old man blu, so happy don't know what to do!

LITTLE ROCK, AR--An Arkansas woman is now sharing her encounter with kidnapping suspect Arron Lewis last year.

For Gayle Cranford, hearing Beverly Carter vanished the night she was going to meet a possible cash buyer struck a chord. Cranford says the suspect in Carter's disappearance, Arron Lewis, approached her in 2013 about buying a house.

Cranford recognized his photo on the news.

"I said oh my God that's that guy I sold my son's home to," says Cranford.

<modsnip>

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-suspect-in-2013/35997/6mFrIuQja0CoadfR1s5CJA

Well guess Ill go to bed too. Praying tomorrow they find Beverly and hopefully alive. He probably likes to play with his victims so maybe she is. And I hope those scratches the neighbor saw was from Beverly trying to rip his eyeballs out.

Let her BE ALIVE & somehow BREAK FREE!!! (or does that only happen in movies?)

Oh IF she only knew he has been captured!!!

Please give her STRENGTH to get back home!!!

:scared:

Hang in there Beverly!

:please:

Goodnight going to get some sleep. Praying for Beverly to be found safe soon! I pray that we all are able to check in the morning to hear great news and that we all can just raise our hands and voices and rejoice that our prayers have been answered!! Goodnight

I married old man blu, so happy don't know what to do!

Imagine what Beverly's husband and son would like to do to him right now!!!

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...lp-in-search-for/11686/FaTHwmCHuEqTdADvQcL8zA

"LITTLE ROCK &#8212; Late Monday night, the Pulaski County Sheriff&#8217;s Office urged homeowners in three counties to check for signs of possible clues in the investigation into the disappearance of realtor Beverly Carter.

Lt. Carl Minden suggested rental homes and abandoned homes be checked. He also mentioned sheds, out buildings, and any other kind of outdoor structure. Minden said owners should look for locks that do not belong there."

The house that Beverly was showing when she went missing- that lock is missing right? Could he have used that somewhere? A description of that would be useful I think.

Snipped from the article above...
...He purchased Lewis' home and says even though Lewis sold the house in February they were still on the lookout this weekend.

Maybe they should check this house he sold for any evidence of other crimes

Doesn't his criminal record include something to do with an explosive device...???

The house that Beverly was showing when she went missing- that lock is missing right? Could he have used that somewhere? A description of that would be useful I think.

Very good thought! What if Beverly is tied up somewhere and now that he is in jail she is without food and water!
I can't think of any other reason the lock is missing.

http://www.katv.com/story/26653385/kidnapping-suspect-in-custody

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) - UPDATE (10:45 p.m.):

Authorities continue to interrogate Arron Lewis at the Pulaski County Sheriff's office, investigators saying they'll work however long it takes to get Lewis to give them the location of Beverly Carter. Lt. Carl Minden said, "It's a give and take interview still right now. It's not one of those deals where somebody is just sitting there and us trying to squeeze information out of him - the conversation is flowing. We're just not - we're not getting everything we need and I don't think he's done either."

Minden said if Lewis is still talking, investigators will still be listening. Lewis is currently speaking without an attorney present.

IMO: they are most likely giving him something to eat and moving at his pace. Maybe he is withdrawing from some drug and wants to come down more comfortably. It sounds like the 'good cop' approach is more effective than the 'bad cop' with him. They might be letting him think he holds all the cards, and keeping him comfortable and mellow, so he won't lawyer up. They seem to be pulling bits and pieces out of his words, as he talks.

Lewis' parole officer said that Lewis has not failed any drug tests and that he's done well at his job

Read more: http://www.4029tv.com/news/real-est...pect-has-criminal-past/28323082#ixzz3Ekcgv11x

Wonder what all he was tested for... As in might he have been messing with prescription stuff they'd not look at?

Can't help but think of that pic that was so soon after he was released from jail August 2013. The one with the many thousands in $100 bills.

Even if he was saving all he earned - if he worked from when he was released to that $ pic - and hadn't spent a dollar, dude couldn't have earned that much by then.

And flashing it all around, spread out like that seems like asking for your home to get robbed if you're posting it publicly to FB unless you've got a reputation that'll keep people from messing with you.

The amount of cash and his whole bravado thing just makes me think he was doing something not on the up and up. :dunno:

For awhile there seemed to be a trend of people breaking in to steal rx from residences, nd then it started into using open houses or when looking at houses. I had seen something mention that those often went undetected because unless everything is taken, many people don't realize it happened, or not until they are out too soon (depending on how the meds are taken) etc. And by then, who thinks back to an open house or walk through to imagine that could have been what happened. And so many think they screwed up or are remembering wrong.

I wonder if he was doing something like that? He could have made quick cash that way...and maybe also have abused somehimself, yet by using an rx that wouldn't be tested for or that didn't stay in the system as long.

I agree it doesnt seem likely that there was enough time for this to happen. I wonder if the lady has her days mixed up and it was Friday?

If he (or they, if C was there) met her close to 530 as planned, I think it could fit. Especially since LE STILL is hopeful she's alive. And really they seem to have been confident in that all along...it's always been them saying they believed she was abducted or taken, and not saying killed. And since they're still saying that even after hours with him, it makes me think there's a legit reason.

Anyway, heres how i see it being possible time wise

House at 530, scuffle in the house after a few minutes trying to take her down, she fights in the process and he gets scratched.

Leave by 6, take her to a cabin or something (however mud plays in) and restrain her and leave her.

So be en route back home nearing 7. Be washing the car around dusk at 730.

:dunno: Seems like taking her alive - especially if he told her to cooperate or he'd go after her family or one of the grand kids or or something (heck, maybe it could be a ransom thing and that being why LE thought she was still alive?) - would be a whole lot faster than killing her and covering up a body.

Frankly I hope they are searching all vacant houses cause he had sure been mentioning homes a lot. Maybe he scoped out a vacant one (and likely not for sale) that looked like the one he seemed to move into...boarded up windows, maybe where a friend lived and could watch things? :thinking:

If she were still alive.... what would a defense attorney do if the police told her/him they suspected it? Would she/he encourage AL to give up where she's at? Or protect his rights if he said he didn't know....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne