GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not discounting the possibility that this "Trevor" does exist and is involved.

Confused here, law enforcement says No Trevor, yet there is a Trevor who is in the AF, did Aaron Lewis just make this person up or what? Could the Trevor be part

I married old man blu, so happy don't know what to do!

I saw that too... It looks like "this" Trevor inserted himself into the investigation pretty deeply. If he was working "with" LE, I doubt he would do that! It is kind of strange. I'm anxious to see what information comes out today.

What makes you say he inserted himself into this investigation pretty deeply? I have seen nothing on this TM? Also when I look at his fb I can see that he is friends with AN but if you hit "recently friended" you will see, he just recently became friends with AN, so could have been yesterday for all we know.... Hmmmm..... IMHO

Wondering if the tip came from the concrete company. If they knew a truck had been taken and searched their property and noticed a disturbed area

Hopefully somebody can dissect this Trevor story and get to the bottom of it.

I married old man blu, so happy don't know what to do!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-of-missing-arkansas-realtor-beverly-carter-found/

CBS Reports that a tip led to her body, so maybe there was someone else involved too, if they knew where her body was, cause the information didn't come from AL.

He is so find of selfies, I'll bet he took pics and sent one to someone or posted it somewhere. Or maybe he used a phone that he had on him when he wrecked or was arrested.

Another possibility is that maybe someone from the place he buried her noticed disturbed earth and called it in.

All MOO

I love the way the cops are just letting this guy talk and talk and talk.........................He is too stupid to realize they are just giving him all the rope he wants in order to hang himself.

They must have made him believe that they might be buying into his "Trevor" story. It's almost as if he doesn't realize that they have found her yet.

I think she was originally kidnapped for ransom. But something went terribly wrong. Obviously she put up a fight. I'm so proud of our LE in Pulaski County. They put it all together. He admitted to nothing. Not even where she was buried. In fact, he pinned her murder on an airman from Little Rock AFB. Coward!!

Condolences to her loving family and friends. She won't be forgotten.

I hope his withdrawals are long, long and painful!

I think she was originally kidnapped for ransom. But something went terribly wrong. Obviously she put up a fight. I'm so proud of our LE in Pulaski County. They put it all together. He admitted to nothing. Not even where she was buried. In fact, he pinned her murder on an airman from Little Rock AFB. Coward!!

Condolences to her loving family and friends. She won't be forgotten.

They've done a good job for sure.

ETA: And I think it was a kidnapping gone bad as well.

These real estate agents better start packing when they go on these shows alone. Beverly's case is not the first case I have heard of, there were many before hers and many of them here in Florida where I live.

What was the description of the other vehicle that was backed up to the house?

I'm wondering if there were two witnesses who saw vehicles there but the one who saw it backed up to the house mistook the pickup for a car because the tailgate was out of their line of sight. So maybe there was no extra car, just two different sightings of the pickup from different points of view.

They don't seem too be looking for an accomplice or another vehicle. If there was another person I think they would have offered to rat Aarrn out in exchange for a deal. I'm sure that's what Aarrn planned to do if he had been able to get cops to fall for his "it wasn't me" bit.

I wish they would just let Beverly's husband and son go in there with a couple of baseball bats and finish this guy off.

He has nothing whatsoever to contribute to this world.

I think I would put a bullet in that guy myself if I had the opportunity.

What you see right there is just raw evil...in it's worst form.

I agree. These are my thoughts also.

They've done a good job for sure.

ETA: And I think it was a kidnapping gone bad as well.

So he has just been charged with 4 counts of Fire Arms possession
Kidnapping
Murder
In front of the Judge he said "I just want to plead guilty and get this over with"...The lawyers wouldn't let him do it. Ya'll can comment on WHY they wouldn't let him plead guilty?

So sorry for the Carter family :(

What day was that truck reported missing? And was it reported missing the same day it was stolen, or
later?

Did he deny killing her because she was still alive the last time he saw her? The name of that concrete company is Southern Star. Is that in fact the place he worked, and the same place the truck was stolen from? I thought I saw a police report on that theft but now I can't remember for sure.

(just thinking outloud)

BBM... (Sorry... Couldn't bold the word "later"...:dunno:)

From my notes:

[katv.com 9-29-14]

Argos (company that owns truck) believes truck was stolen Sunday night.

JMO...

So sad to hear the news this morning. My thoughts are with Beverlys family right now.
Big thanks to LE for working through the night to help solve this case. The truth will come out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela