GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 of 3 of AL interview

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-realtor-beverly/35480/dQgUJ2-WrEaEc2LmJHwqIA[/QUO

blah blah blah. Wondering why they are stretching this tiny interview out over 3 segments. They could have ran the whole thing in under 5 mins. Sigh. Interested to hear your thoughts on this 2nd part, jstanokiegal. Did you take another BP pill before watching it??
Another BP pill? No, but probably should. :/ I am too wound up in this case!!

I think the part where he says,

("I didn't murder her and anything that did occur was an accident.") sounds VERY rehearsed to me. He kinda hesitates like he's thinking hard trying to remember his lines.
The rest of the interview just has me shaking my head.
An accident? Possibly so!?! She could've had a heart attack she was so scared. BUT, all he knew to do was panic and that's all he did was panicked? Hello! What do most honest people who have nothing to hide do when there's an accident? Call 911!
I say if his lips are moving, he's lying.
I knew he was going to play the poor pitiful me card. Pretty sure he's been coached by his attorney to pour it on heavy!
Smirking and acting all cocky while telling about his previous crimes? The prosecutor is probably sitting back and having a hay day with this idiot's admissions.
I'm also thinking maybe the autopsy report is in, so now a new version of the story? I don't know...still shaking my head in disbelief over his interview. The fact that he even did an interview.
I'll leave you this a.m. with this theory my grampy had about liars.
The best revenge on a liar is to convince him you BELIEVE what he said! ;)

You know I was thinking, he is a womanizer and apparently women fell for his charm. It would only take a few to cause this case to go a very different way, in a jury pool. Which is concerning.

I will admit that I see AL as a looser, a felon and all sorts of other bad things that I shouldn’t post but I don’t get the killer vibe.

Way back when his name was first mentioned by police as a suspect (after the wreck) and everyone was on the Forbidden Hillcrest FB page in the social media feeding frenzy and had looked up all his FB stuff, criminal record, etc., I was discussing it all with a good friend of mine and the very first thing she said was that it seemed odd to her. She said that he didn't look to be the type to murder just for the sake of murder. Sure, he was a felon....petty thief, etc....but it's a big leap from stealing electronic items and credit card numbers to murder.

I do think that there was at least one element of truth in his interview. I do not believe he set out with intention to kill her. Whatever it was he was up to, I don't think her death was part of the plan.

Yes, that Craigslist ad was not him according to people who contacted law enforcement. This info came from friends of mine who interacted with the Craigslist ad person and law enforcement was in the know.
So your friends emailed the craigslist address and he said "Nope, I'm not the murderer!" And she sent the responses to law enforcement? And they sent her back a note saying good job, it's not him?? I mean I'm not trying to be rude but that wasn't proof he wasn't behind that ad. And there's no way law enforcement is going to tell your friends their findings if they aren't involved in the case.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/firepennwagers/

PULASKI COUNTY (KATV) - The prosecutor in the case against the man suspected of kidnapping and murdering realtor Beverly Carter has said he may ask for a gag order.

Pulaski County Prosecutor Larry Jegley tells Channel 7 News he may ask a judge to issue a gag order in the case against Arron Lewis in response to recent media coverage of the case.

Any documents that might shed any more details on the Lewis case, including his arrest affidavit, have been sealed since his arrest on September 29.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Taylor_Behl

Wednesday, October 12, 2005, Fawley, against his attorney's advice, spoke to police investigators. Fawley reportedly admitted to being with Behl the night of September 5 and into the early morning hours of September 6, 2005. He allegedly said that Behl died accidentally during a consensual sex act (likely erotic asphyxiation) with him in her car at Mathews County, Virginia. He claimed he then panicked and dumped her unburied body in a shallow ravine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Taylor_Behl

Wednesday, October 12, 2005, Fawley, against his attorney's advice, spoke to police investigators. Fawley reportedly admitted to being with Behl the night of September 5 and into the early morning hours of September 6, 2005. He allegedly said that Behl died accidentally during a consensual sex act (likely erotic asphyxiation) with him in her car at Mathews County, Virginia. He claimed he then panicked and dumped her unburied body in a shallow ravine.
I do think this is exactly his angle..

One thing that bothers me is he was a person of interest before the car accident "from information on her phone". The wording of that alone piqued my curiosity. But if she was indeed meeting him [modsnip], there would be several calls texts or emails between them. On her phone. And you can access your apple mail through a browser and obviously the phone records have calls/texts logged.

So your friends emailed the craigslist address and he said "Nope, I'm not the murderer!" And she sent the responses to law enforcement? And they sent her back a note saying good job, it's not him?? I mean I'm not trying to be rude but that wasn't proof he wasn't behind that ad. And there's no way law enforcement is going to tell your friends their findings if they aren't involved in the case.

It was more involved than that. And the Craigslist person was checked out by law enforcement and was determined he was not involved with this case in any way. I know it's hearsay so believe it or not. I trust my friends who followed through with this ad and law enforcement. They are professional people who are mature in age and have no reason to lie about following this Craigslist lead.

It was more involved than that. And the Craigslist person was checked out by law enforcement and was determined he was not involved with this case in any way. I know it's hearsay so believe it or not. I trust my friends who followed through with this ad and law enforcement. They are professional people who are mature in age and have no reason to lie about following this Craigslist lead.
I believe they followed the lead but I don't believe they have the answers. And the only reason I don't believe that is because it is hearsay. Well that and the fact LE would never follow up with the average joe. Sorry, it's nothing personal. Just don't want any theory shut out based on misinformation. And until it's confirmed by someone involved in the case that's what this is.

I believe they followed the lead but I don't believe they have the answers. And the only reason I don't believe that is because it is hearsay. Well that and the fact LE would never follow up with the average joe. Sorry, it's nothing personal. Just don't want any theory shut out based on misinformation. And until it's confirmed by someone involved in the case that's what this is.

That's fine. Most all of everything on here is hearsay. Obviously our local news channels are willing to show bits and pieces of edited video of an inmate behind bars which taints the jury pool. I wish that law enforcement would give out more information, but everything is sealed now and soon, I believe, the prosecutor will have a gag order in place since Fox 16 and KARK decided to air this interview. I'd rather see the interview raw than edited in this way.

I don't personally thing the Craigslist ad had anything to do with AL. Why would he advertise for a woman when it was obvious he found plenty of women willing to hook up with him. MOO

The thing that is so sad for the family is her name will be drug through the mud. Look at Casey Anthony and Jody Arias, people believed them and there will be people that believe AL. I am actually surprised he hasn't called Jose.

I don't personally thing the Craigslist ad had anything to do with AL. Why would he advertise for a woman when it was obvious he found plenty of women willing to hook up with him. MOO
Maybe he got bored banging every floozy on plenty of fish?

I mean you are right. He seems to have no problem getting women. I don't get it but... he must have some good game.. But there was probably no challenge. And it was probably all the same after a while.

That's fine. Most all of everything on here is hearsay. Obviously our local news channels are willing to show bits and pieces of edited video of an inmate behind bars which taints the jury pool. I wish that law enforcement would give out more information, but everything is sealed now and soon, I believe, the prosecutor will have a gag order in place since Fox 16 and KARK decided to air this interview. I'd rather see the interview raw than edited in this way.
You are totally right. Most of this whole case especially is hearsay. I get what you're saying. I'm just saying I don't think we can completely rule it out. I find it hard to believe but then again I don't think most people can relate to the mind of AL. Thankfully.

Sorry, about my ADHD postings. ;) I'm working and checking this thread at the same time and I keep having random thoughts pop into my head.

Am I remembering correctly that there was a girl that received a message from him on Plenty of Fish *after* Beverly disappeared? Didn't she post a screen shot on Forbidden Hillcrest? If so, he wasn't too darn broken up about Beverly's "accident".

The thing that is so sad for the family is her name will be drug through the mud. Look at Casey Anthony and Jody Arias, people believed them and there will be people that believe AL. I am actually surprised he hasn't called Jose.
Yeah.. I hope when the trial begins they either have proof of what he's alleging or the prosecutors shut him down real quick. But I'm just thinking with the way AL was a suspect before he was ever seen and because it was "information from her phone", well they have something.. We just don't know what cause nobody is talking! Except that idiot and it sucks to have that be our only source of info..

But why is it so hush hush? There was a mention from LE at the time of his arrest that it was out of respect for the family. The funerals over now though. I dunno. I think there's more to this. Not necessarily what AL says but definitely something explosive.

Sorry, about my ADHD postings. ;) I'm working and checking this thread at the same time and I keep having random thoughts pop into my head.

Am I remembering correctly that there was a girl that received a message from him on Plenty of Fish *after* Beverly disappeared? Didn't she post a screen shot on Forbidden Hillcrest? If so, he wasn't too darn broken up about Beverly's "accident".
Yeah.. sick. He's real sick but NOT insane and I hope they don't try to pull that.

He has a very dangerous personality. No remorse, blames others, lies, cheats, steals. No remorse. I mentioned that twice on purpose.

Then we add to it murder. Which he's not convicted yet but he did admit it at least once.

Yes that Saturday night. It said "hi sexy."

According to people commenting on the FH facebook page, there were several women on POF who were contacted by AL after Beverly disappeared.
Yes that Saturday night. It said "hi sexy."
As for the AL interview, either he was lying when he said he chose Beverly because she was rich and worked alone, or he is lying now. Or he was lying both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl