GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point I carried dog mace. But we have to realize it takes time to deploy these devices, and unless you do it every day, you aren't that smooth at it. I took a self defence course for women and the top cop (male) stressed that reaction time is an issue when you are caught by surprise.

I am definitely not really fast, but I have dogs come at me often so I do get to practice once in a while. lol

This is troubling! Will his attorney try to declare a mistrial when it goes to court because of protocol?

My thought exactly. Sounds like it could be a disaster if anything is used from the interview and they don't get the ruling they want.

I hear you but he has zero chance with an insanity plea.
What he is trying to insinuate is that BC was "asking" to hook up & he obliged---cause that's how sociopaths think.
Now he (thru his attny) will push the fact that BC recently lost weight, got a new hairstyle, got a new glamor shot photo & she was looking for steamy romance, sex, & attention, IMO.
However, her phone & ISP addy via computer will disprove his theory.
This sociopath can't handle criticism from women which I think is what throws him into a rage!
And I think that's what happened to BC-----he really thought he had a chance with her, realized he didn't, & then he wigged out.
He'll pretend it was an auto-erotic asphyxiation event & insinuate that.

But it wasnt
Sadly, I agree with you. I think this is where the case will be heading. I pray to God it doesn't for the sake of her family having to listen to this BS (and for our sanity), but his recent interviews lead me to believe so.

BBM, The way I read that FB post was like him admitting to his past and stating he wanted to start anew. I didn't get the bragging feeling. JMO

I was just wondering why would he keep mentioning it...nothing to be proud of...i mean if i read such a post i would run from that person as far as possible because there is a reason why he was 7 time felon...and thats only when he got cought...jmo

No disrespect, but does anyone think they met on a dating site? I know a woman that actually reminds me how Beverly is.... Same age and all... Only thing is she is divorced but she goes on dating sites...... Plenty of fish is one of them... I just don't know... What gets me is the referral and him calling making an appointment... It just all is soooo weird

I really dont think thats the case...it just doesnt make sense BC going to meet him there on a date...she told her hubby where she was and that she wont be long and would bring home dinner...she was simply a victim of a horrible man who has no respect for human life :-((...thats my thought

Man, people are really speaking out about these interviews on KARK 4 News FB page. I would say 99% of the comments are not in favor of them airing the AL interview. They've created quite the uproar.
https://m.facebook.com/KARK4?_rdr
I truly ache for the Carter family. This media crapola has to be so tough. So afraid those innocent grandchildren will go to school and have to listen to other kids talking about their grandma. Just a sad sad deal for all involved.

I'm sure the prosecutor knew this was against ADC policies and probably didn't put in for a gag order earlier, thinking AL wouldn't or couldn't be interviewed from max security. Some heads need to roll somewhere, but I'm not sure where!

AL just thought he was being crucified in the media before. Wow, he really IS now!

In my opinion he keeps mentioning it, as to say yes this was my past and I own it. So why would I screw things up now type of thing. Also to get the point across that his past is all robbery stuff here and there. Yes he is a felon but he was a non violent one. He will say he panicked not so much because she died, but because with his past he would be fingered more easily.

Also, something I keep forgetting in regards to paneling a jury, there are many people that are not like me/us where we have been glued to this case and others. My husband for instance would have no clue who BC and AL are, were it not for me talking about it. He listens to world news, not local. Which this wasn't exactly local for us, but I am not that far from Memphis.

Well he is known for his violent nature from his gfs...and also had protected order issued as he stalked and was abusive with msges to a woman who had nothing to do with him and was pregnant with her bf child. So he knows this is out there that he stalked women before etc...he can try as much as he wants i think he is going down big time...i hope anyway

He picks a woman regardles if she likes him or not and tries to go and get her and if she doesnt want him he gets angry....imo he was a timing bomb as he does have anger issues...and he posted a dead bird on his fb...crazyyyy

AL cries in 3rd interview about the accident.
WOW! Seriously? *eyeroll* His little interview/publicity poor pitiful me stunt isn't working out quite the way he and his attorney had hoped. People are still bashing him on social media. The tears (I'm sure are forced or fake) and I can't wait for social media to light up crucifying him more. I know the ol' innocent til proven guilty should apply but I get gut feeling bad vibes about AL!

I was re-watching the video of AL being put into the police car after Beverly was found and doesn't it look like he has scratches on his temple area? Or maybe those marks are from the wreck?

alewis scratched face.JPG

RIP poor BC...this woman was full of life had a beautiful family who she loved more then anything and here comes one mean man and he took it all away from her..sad sad....

Thanks guys. I can see how his blabbing can hurt the prosecutions case, but I can also see how he is helping the prosecution. We already know that we cannot believe a word he says. First he kidnapped her, then he didn't. She died on accident. He panicked. He is ALL OVER the map. I think there is going to be a change of venue regardless and I agree with you both, Bestill and Becciboo.

Is the third part of the interview going to be where he reveals something BIG? The station did take the interview to Beverly's family and LE first. That makes me think there is something he says which will be very damaging to her reputation. The gag order may be to protect a certain aspect of the case along these lines. Beverly loved her family, and was a good woman. But she wasn't perfect as none of us are. If there is something coming, it wouldn't negate any of the aforementioned.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this guy would know the truth if it walked up and slapped him. His comment about being slaughtered in the media tells me he is playing games. I think he is moronic enough to feel he can convince the public that her death was "not his fault".

I was re-watching the video of AL being put into the police car after Beverly was found and doesn't it look like he has scratches on his temple area? Or maybe those marks are from the wreck?

View attachment 61382

Yes they are scratches and they were there before the wreck. Remember the neighbor saying she saw him washing mud off his car and he didn't look happy and had scratches on his face. I think those are Beverly's scratches and his DNA will be under her fingernails.

Well he is known for his violent nature from his gfs...and also had protected order issued as he stalked and was abusive with msges to a woman who had nothing to do with him and was pregnant with her bf child. So he knows this is out there that he stalked women before etc...he can try as much as he wants i think he is going down big time...i hope anyway
he still has never been charged with any violent crime and all of that may never be heard in court.

I agree with the posters in defense of Beverly. Do not let this psychotic demon into your head!! He's a liar! All the facts, even as little as we have, do NOT support his lies. She didn't leave her purse and car and go with him. She was a very good woman. Let's keep that in mind and respect her memory. She's the victim.

Does anyone have a link to part 3, or can you direct me? I'm just coming on and on Pacific time.

Is the third part of the interview going to be where he reveals something BIG? The station did take the interview to Beverly's family and LE first. That makes me think there is something he says which will be very damaging to her reputation. The gag order may be to protect a certain aspect of the case along these lines. Beverly loved her family, and was a good woman. But she wasn't perfect as none of us are. If there is something coming, it wouldn't negate any of the aforementioned.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this guy would know the truth if it walked up and slapped him. His comment about being slaughtered in the media tells me he is playing games. I think he is moronic enough to feel he can convince the public that her death was "not his fault".

Hi Knox. Good to see you on this forum too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl