GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still get the feeling there is more to this story. On all the cases I have followed I tend to agree with what the majority thinks but not so much this one. Not sure why.

Thank you Metry. Pretty much just repeated what he said in part 1 and 2. Of course he is going to say it was an accident and he didn't do it. Now the prosecution knows the defense's strategy, and I'm willing to bet AL's attorney is not happy about this either. I have a feeling this trial is going to be long and drawn out, unfortunately for the Carters.

As for the negative comments on Facebook about KARK's choice to air this...I completely understand where everyone is coming from and yes, it was tacky. But everyone who so vehemently speaks out against the video, watched it themselves. Hypocrisy.

I still get the feeling there is more to this story. On all the cases I have followed I tend to agree with what the majority thinks but not so much this one. Not sure why.

Mrs G, what do you think Arron will use as a defense. I mean, what do you think he will say happened? No one on here should be shunned for their opinions, as he hasn't been to trial yet. I happen to think AL is full of it, and BC was nothing less than the wonderful woman she appeared to be, but I am still interested in discussing what his defense might be in court.

MOO most everything on here is speculation. While I am a new poster, I have read this forum going back to 2008 when Casey Anthony was arrested. We will not all have the same opinion. We will not all agree. Guess what? Neither will possible jurors.

It seems like BC was a lovely family woman. Do I think she brought this on herself? No. Do I think she has zero skeletons in her closet? No. We all have things we don't want the world to know. But his attorney will dig and find those things and use them.

Look at the Arias murder. His friends and family never dreamed he had the secret life going on that he did. Not that it was sinister but it went against the person people believed Travis was.

Make no mistake whether you share your thoughts or not, others will. Will BC's family be slung threw the mud? Certainly. Is it fair? Absolutely not. But to try and tell people what to say or to think is not right and none of us are crazy for having our own mind and opinion.

It is horrible that this happened but it is not the slam dunk that most people think. He may have done this with the most vile and vicious intent but the jury still has to buy it.

Mrs G, what do you think Arron will use as a defense. I mean, what do you think he will say happened? No one on here should be shunned for their opinions, as he hasn't been to trial yet. I happen to think AL is full of it, and BC was nothing less than the wonderful woman she appeared to be, but I am still interested in discussing what his defense might be in court.

To be honest, I am not sure.

Well he is dangerous human being...and is playing with peoples minds...but majority people arent buying his story...he just makes no sense..he knows whats coming to him so he will try anything to change his crime into an accident...his eyes are so cold no emotions.....

Websleuths IS a victim friendly web site. Do not tell others how to post, if you feel a post is against our terms then please alert and a Mod will check the post out. If it is found to be against TOS then it will be removed.

Everyone has a right to post their opinion with out the fear of being attacked for it. The rules are pretty simple...

Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

The Rules

Ima

Aw I'm sorry!! Please don't feel bad for going through all possibilities. As for my post, my tone was not meant harsh. It was more pleading. Lol.
I just do not in any way see Beverly being like that at all. She was a Christian woman and believed in heaven and hell. I think she lived her life accordingly . ((Hugs)) I've been in your "shoes" and it stunk. Got my Blood pressure all up and crazy and I'm fairly young and healthy. Lol don't stop sleuthing!! [emoji8]

Eta: that was meant to you, Metry, I just forgot to quote your post . :)

Yes they are scratches and they were there before the wreck. Remember the neighbor saying she saw him washing mud off his car and he didn't look happy and had scratches on his face. I think those are Beverly's scratches and his DNA will be under her fingernails.

Quoting my own post because I just visualized what was probably going on when he got scratched. He was either sexually assaulting her or more likely, they happened when she was fighting for her life. He says it was an accident. I bet she died of asphyxiation . :(

All of these people on FB on the KARK page asking why he is allowed a lip ring. I watched it several times and I didn't see a lip ring. Did any of y'all?

Well he is dangerous human being...and is playing with peoples minds...but majority people arent buying his story...he just makes no sense..he knows whats coming to him so he will try anything to change his crime into an accident...his eyes are so cold no emotions.....

Very cold. And did you notice he was kinda flirting with the reporter when he told her she had tried 5 times for details on her death and he wanted to give in? He was flirting with her. He's so sick.

Very cold. And did you notice he was kinda flirting with the reporter when he told her she had tried 5 times for details on her death and he wanted to give in? He was flirting with her. He's so sick.
Yep. Women are his weakness and what causes his wraith.

He's going to go with that co-defendant story ( sheesh- co-defendant is such a weird word) He better give up a name... although it may be too late for that.

Well, he did give a name and so far LE doesn't think the other guy has anything to do with this. He's out of luck on that theory :)

All of these people on FB on the KARK page asking why he is allowed a lip ring. I watched it several times and I didn't see a lip ring. Did any of y'all?

No, it is just paint flakes or something on the glass. It's easy to see it's not a lip ring, but maybe on a small phone screen it could look like that. I watched on a laptop.

I think his defense will be that he says, she was a swinger. I also think he'll use that phone call from when the realtor called Beverly and she said, "I'm with a client." when that was not usually her demeanor. He is going to say they were busy. Just my thoughts. I've actually had several dreams since this case started and I can't remember all of them, but there are two conflicting parts. I think Al is the kind of guy that if someone just looks at him, he automatically thinks that person is interested... even if they're not. I think his mind tells him that and he believes it, or he has to believe for his ego. He tantalizes women. I also want to say that (I think) he may have broke a window in one of her properties or he broke in somewhere close to her place before ( maybe the trailer or took a window out of something, trying to break-in before) And it could very well be that he was trying to bust in that house she was showing. He may have got her attention that way.

A lot of good theories on here...hopefuly we will find out soon more about the case...

No, it is just paint flakes or something on the glass. It's easy to see it's not a lip ring, but maybe on a small phone screen it could look like that. I watched on a laptop.

I watched on my phone and didn't see it, but it got me to wondering if I was missing something.

Did I understand him to say or imply that they were already at the concrete plant when the "accident" happened? And he nodded yes to say that it happened on Thursday? Why would she go with him to a concrete plant many miles away? This is bizarre. Just want to make sure I heard correctly.

I think he was telling the truth when he said that it didn't have anything to do with her showing the house. He said it was just a place for them to meet. I'm sure that is exactly the truth of what was in HIS mind. The reason he made that appointment was not to see the house but to arrange a meeting between them. It seems obvious that Beverly had different thoughts or else she would not have told her husband where she was going and that she would bring him dinner soon. So, I think he just admitted to premeditation right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl