GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter said on air today that they interviewed him for an hour. We sure didn't get much of that. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes of broken up statements repeated over and over. How annoying!

Did I understand him to say or imply that they were already at the concrete plant when the "accident" happened? And he nodded yes to say that it happened on Thursday? Why would she go with him to a concrete plant many miles away? This is bizarre. Just want to make sure I heard correctly.

That is what I understood him to be saying.

Here are my defense theories. For the record, after watching all of that so called interview, I think he's full of crap.

Him saying she died at the concrete plant and went there with him willingly is why I think his defense is going to be saying it was drug related. I think even he has to see the stupidity in trying to say she went with him to a concrete plant simply to have sex. Puh-leeze! He might say they were going to go meet someone there to buy drugs? Maybe thats where the co-defendent part will come back into play? Or maybe he will say it was a drop off point? They left money there and came back later to pick up the drugs?

Another possible defense theory I have is based on something I read way back when this started on Forbidden Hillcrest. It was that he thought she was his birth mother that had given him up for adoption. Not that I believe it's true, but does anyone know if AL is adopted? I have no idea how this could be woven into a defense theory. Maybe he was showing her where he worked? Doubtful, but it was something that crossed my mind he might try to say.

As far as how he will say she died? I'm betting her manner of death was a blow to the head or asphyxiation. If blow to the head, he's going to say she fell, had a seizure, etc. I havent quite worked out how he will explain asphyxiation, unless he goes for the drug and sex twofer. They were meeting someone for drugs at plant and [sarcasm]because he's so irresistable to women[/sarcasm] they decided to get a little frisky in the car wbefore or after drug meetup and they were doing the asphyxiation thing that went too far.

Again, I'm not saying ANY of this stuff actually happened. I am just saying this is what I think his story will be.

What I think really happened? I think he was going to hold her for ransom, she fought back and he accidentally (or maybe even on purpose?) killed her in the struggle.

The reporter said on air today that they interviewed him for an hour. We sure didn't get much of that. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes of broken up statements repeated over and over. How annoying!

I've been thinking about this. This guy is a tale spinner with glimpses of truth spattered through his fantastic stories. Do you recall when he wrecked the car/truck (not sure which) he said he was "run off the road" but witnesses say he wasn't? Then when he was arrested and questioned for hours, he was spinning other tales and LE had to try and filter through his bs. He did the very same thing to the reporter, he spoke for an hour and I bet that during that time he revealed info that will be useful to LE in the midst of fantastic spin.

I love his "we are getting crucified in the media" he acts like his attorney is his partner, that statement tells me that he's not going to be accountable for what he did. He's going to blame the victim or someone else. Think about it, would you consider you and your attorney a "we" if you were in jail and he wasn't? Just strange to me.

Did I understand him to say or imply that they were already at the concrete plant when the "accident" happened? And he nodded yes to say that it happened on Thursday? Why would she go with him to a concrete plant many miles away? This is bizarre. Just want to make sure I heard correctly.

Yes, he kind of nodded yes and blinked his eyes. It's not adding up. He told LE and reporters late Monday that he had not seen her in two days, so if that was true (who knows at this point) that means he had not seen her since Fri or Sat?

I'm sure they've done a toxicology screen on her. I wonder what the results were?

I think the defense will play out according to if there is a sexual assault charge added.
If she was raped, they will go with the "meeting for sex" story.
If there's no proof she was, they will go with the "meeting for drugs" story. Either way, it's BS. For the sake of the family, I hope they are spared the details of his rape or affair story and the defense claims it was drug related. IMO.

Just marking my spot and also jumping in.

Still no COD or autopsy results; or motive ? Why ????
Is it because this slime's (AL) defense lawyer is preparing to make him look like he's innocent and it was "all an accident" ?? :gaah:

Shutting my mouth.....
:moo:

I am actually really glad he did that interview. He confessed to kidnapping earlier and now has confessed to killing her. Accidental or not, he is the reason she is dead. He then buried her, lied to LE about it, and refused to tell them where she could be found. They could move the trial to the North Pole and there is no way he would get off. We know, just from him running his stupid mouth, that he is going to prison for a long, long time. The only question now is, how long?

The HUGE difference between Casey Anthony and this is that she NEVER admitted to any of it. She was smart in that she kept her mouth closed and denied, denied, denied. She made up crazy stupid stories but none of them included her actually harming her daughter. AL admitted to most of it almost immediately. IMO he is a complete moron and his goose is cooked.

I really wish they would give AL the death penalty. I have to say that Beverly raised a really nice and gracious son, I occasionally look at his posts on his FB page and he is just so sincere and I feel so sad for him and his family. She was truly a special lady, and AL deserves death for what he did to her and her family.

Everyone who is stating that all of his crimes are non-violent in nature please remember.....EVERY single criminals crimes are non-violent in nature, until they aren't! There are plenty of criminals who started with petty crimes of robbery and such and escalated to violent crimes. For those that made that transition, there is always the first crime of violence that doesn't fit in with the rest.

I have a feeling if questioned or interviewed again he would have yet a different story. He reminds me of Joran Van der Sloot. IIRC, he had 17 different versions about what happened the night he made Natalee disappear.

I have a feeling if questioned or interviewed again he would have yet a different story. He reminds me of Joran Van der Sloot. IIRC, he had 17 different versions about what happened the night he made Natalee disappear.
Omg yes! Totally! Spot on..

I don't think they are going to release any autopsy info or any other valuable info until the big hearing. It would be wiser for AL to not know what all they know.

AL is an attention *advertiser censored*. He will do anything in his power to garner sympathy and stay relevant. He is going to be the guy who is always working the system from inside, complaining and causing just enough problems to get noticed. He will have women writing him and he will be engaged and married while in prison (is that allowed in Arkansas?) His "day in court" is going to be the highlight of the rest of his life. It is going to be a sight to see, I am sure. It is going to take everything his attorney has to keep AL from taking the stand. I look forward to after the trial is over and his sentence has been handed to him and the cameras go away and the attention is shifted to someone else. I hope he rots in prison alone and miserable.

I can't hardly stand to come in here and monitor this thread. Every time I hear anything that comes out of A.L's mouth or his attorney, it just makes me grit my teeth and clench my fists. It might just be best if I stay out of here and let cooler heads leave the comments.

I'm probably one sentence away from a permanent TimeOut.

yes, Arkansas inmates can marry. I agree he will do all sorts of things just to get attention on the inside. He is a narcissistic psychopath.

I can't hardly stand to come in here and monitor this thread. Every time I hear anything that comes out of A.L's mouth or his attorney, it just makes me grit my teeth and clench my fists. It might just be best if I stay out of here and let cooler heads leave the comments.

I couldn't watch the videos bc I can't stand to see his nasty lying face. Not only did he kidnap and kill Beverly, he is now torturing her family.

yes, Arkansas inmates can marry. I agree he will do all sorts of things just to get attention on the inside. He is a narcissistic psychopath.

I may be wrong, but isn't he still married? I know that his wife, Crystal states she is single, but I haven't seen any evidence of a divorce. Anyone have proof of the divorce for them? thx

I may be wrong, but isn't he still married? I know that his wife, Crystal states she is single, but I haven't seen any evidence of a divorce. Anyone have proof of the divorce for them? thx

Do we know for sure they are legally married?

Also...Lewis should have never been interviewed by the media and whoever allowed it at the prison should be held accountable. I guess you can't blame the media for trying to get the scoop, but his position in prison was such that he was not to have a face-to-face with the media like that. They can't just walk up to the prison and request to see him and get through. Even for regular groups that visit the prison for various activities, it's scheduled in advance and then you go through security at the outer gate there. After that, you sign in on the computer and then someone walks you from the outer entrance to the one behind the security fences to the main building. I have been to Tucker Maximum Security at least a dozen times. I have been there when certain media was there and when that happened someone with the public relations department accompanied them. I was at another unit which is not maximum security and a public relations person was also there with the media. His interview can be used against him. When being taken from interviewing to jail he said he wanted it over with and told the family he was sorry. Now in this newer interview from prison he insinuates IF anything happened it was an accident and he's not guilty. Let him talk. But I don't believe he'll be talking anymore behind bars as that was a no-no to begin with. http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...n-leave-after-in/33143/egdHhoYevEeuJYugCv7j6Q

Do we know for sure they are legally married?... snipped by me

Somewhere in an earlier thread someone linked to their marriage certificate. I'll go back and try to find it. I don't know if that would be considered sleuthing her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl