GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for those of us that knew someone else was involved--there you go. This probably explains the "silver car" that neighbors saw as well as the truck and Beverly's car.

That was the piece of the puzzle that my gut told me was the reason LE was not talking. I figured it was her or really was the Travis he mentioned but Le needed more evidence. I'm so proud of the investigators in this case right now.

I find it strange that the BOLO post for AL on Forbidden Hillcrest is no longer on their page. I wanted to go back and read comments ppl had on there about CL. Seems it's vanished? I sent a pm to FH inquiring about the post. Will let you know if I get a reply.

Her fb page is gone, first thing attorney's do is shut down the social media.

That was the piece of the puzzle that my gut told me was the reason LE was not talking. I figured it was her or really was the Travis he mentioned but Le needed more evidence. I'm so proud of the investigators in this case right now.
Ditto! I also speculate the autopsy is completed and they possibly found evidence of CL's involvement. They have to have some serious evidence on her to charge her with the same charges of AL, plus no bond.
Didn't someone post on here that CL was friends with Travis on FB? Hmmm

I had no doubt someone else was involved and was afraid LE would drop the ball after arresting AL. I suspected it was CL.

I don't know about the rest of you but this latest development almost takes all the wind out of me. I can only imagine how Beverly's family is feeling. The fact that that a woman would help in ANY way, before or after the kidnapping and murder, makes me numb. I know that these types of people have a way of finding each other, but it's a gut punch to know these people are real, not characters in a crime novel.

I don't know about the rest of you but this latest development almost takes all the wind out of me. I can only imagine how Beverly's family is feeling. The fact that that a woman would help in ANY way, before or after the kidnapping and murder, makes me numb. I know that these types of people have a way of finding each other, but it's a gut punch to know these people are real, not characters in a crime novel.

I found her posts on face book equally disturbing, she was bringing God into it, calling out the "snakes" in her life, photo's with disturbing costumes, etc...how could she even pose in those photos, knowing what happened to Beverly? Evilness.

This could have been her idea to begin with and AL went along with it.

No doubt in my mind that SHE called & made the appointment with the Realtor. She was gainfully employed or about to graduate from nursing school, IIRC.

I need to catch up on this thread. Stayed away because there was so little we could discuss for a while.

Her fb page is gone, first thing attorney's do is shut down the social media.

I imagine she would have to give her attorney her passwords to delete that account and others. I can't think of many things more mortifying than having to let the lawyer defending my life see my internet posts and I don't even have any big dark secrets! The age of the Internet. Got to love it.

*** Editing to add link to a relevant column about our online personas.***

"The internet doesn’t just see what we want it to see. Its gaze is not limited to the airbrushed facades of our digital profiles. It peers around the corner, and it sees the tangled mess behind the scenes."

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/31/internet-privacy-crisis?curator=MediaREDEF

He seems very cocky. I get that he is in the military, but my husband just retired after 30+ years. He would never get online bragging about guns, even thou he is a gun enthusiast. FB is not the place for that. It may come back to haunt him too. Plus guys have been known to loose rank or be passed over for jobs due to their FB postings.

I also say on Chrystal's FB that a lot of people are commenting about her and her daughter made a comment. I feel so badly for her. You can tell how much she loves her mom and to a kid this would have to be terrifying.

Perhaps if your ex-spouse & your child were living with a psycho (IMO) like AL, you might be more likely to boast about guns and your ability to use them? (To be clear, not talking about you personally.) I haven't looked at his Facebook so I can't say that has anything to do with it but I can imagine acting that way.

I find it strange that the BOLO post for AL on Forbidden Hillcrest is no longer on their page. I wanted to go back and read comments ppl had on there about CL. Seems it's vanished? I sent a pm to FH inquiring about the post. Will let you know if I get a reply.

Totally agree, jstanokiegal. I went their earlier to try to find that original POF (hey sexy) post that AL posted and that has been removed (it was in the comments) as well. Maybe you'll hear back as to why they removed it. There is still info about the morning of AL's arrest but nothing more.

Does anyone know about the status of the custody legal issues of CLs daughter? I know TKL had begun proceedings by the documents shown in the news clip of her arrest (hard to read them online in pause) but had not heard if any judgements had been made? The father and newer wife are transferred to NewJersey and moving very soon IIRC. That would be huge for HL to move from her school and friends across country. Also does anyone here know whether or not the custody of Bailey was ever formalized when BC took her over last year from her Mom? I couldn't find anything. By social media accounts only, I was under the impression she may have been returned to her mother... But no verification of that. From what I've been searching and finding that would be significant.

Totally agree, jstanokiegal. I went their earlier to try to find that original POF (hey sexy) post that AL posted and that has been removed (it was in the comments) as well. Maybe you'll hear back as to why they removed it. There is still info about the morning of AL's arrest but nothing more.
7f27fc83ca51dae1bfac4b75282a65d8.jpg

Reply from Forbidden Hillcrest. I'm on my phone and I still can't find it. Might have to go to the computer to find it.

Does anyone know about the status of the custody legal issues of CLs daughter? I know TKL had begun proceedings by the documents shown in the news clip of her arrest (hard to read them online in pause) but had not heard if any judgements had been made? The father and newer wife are transferred to NewJersey and moving very soon IIRC. That would be huge for HL to move from her school and friends across country. Also does anyone here know whether or not the custody of Bailey was ever formalized when BC took her over last year from her Mom? I couldn't find anything. By social media accounts only, I was under the impression she may have been returned to her mother... But no verification of that. From what I've been searching and finding that would be significant.

The last I've heard the granddaughter is still with her grandfather. CL's ex filed that ppwk on 10/15 for emergency custody order but I haven't seen anything showing where anything was changed.

Jstanokiegal...I did find his bloody pic on FH by going to the pictures on that page. It wasn't the one where all of the comments were. I also did find the screen shot where he said "hi sexy" on POF on the 27th, 2 days after Beverly went missing.

She filed for divorce after he was arrested claiming she didnt know he was a 7 time offender. (yeah right). I wonder if he ratted her out to LE?

Well for those of us that knew someone else was involved--there you go. This probably explains the "silver car" that neighbors saw as well as the truck and Beverly's car.
I wonder who the truck belonged too? The silver car was AL and it looked like CL had a black Honda SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx