GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be irrelevant to me that CL was in class the night of the kidnapping. The actual murder could have taken place the next day or so for all we know, in which case CL could have been present. MOO
If she was in class then how could she also be charged with kidnapping?

I just want to know the truth like everyone here. I do not want to go about supporting someone who has lied to me. I do not however believe this to be the case. I don't think CL knew about BC's kidnapping and murder and if so then I am a fool.

I have checked out the BC story of granddaughter going to same gym. I can now verify that per my sources that is a fact. However, she is much younger than CL's daughter and would not have been on same team or at gym on same days. However, AL could have seen her at competitions. All teams would have been at competitions. I never asked CL if she knew BC. I had no reason to ask that question until now and of course I can't ask it now. I just assumed she didn't since she never mentioned it when we talked. The friends I've verified the gym thing through do not think CL and BC knew each other either. WE could be wrong.

LE would not know it was secondary DNA. How do you tell the difference? IF BC was in AL's car then CL's DNA could have been in that car and transferred to the body? Or AL used blankets or other items from CL's house and her DNA was on them. Anything is possible. I do agree they had to show something to a judge to get arrest warrant. What if they told judge CL was a flight risk due to her daughter being at the father's house? It has to be something but it doesn't mean it isn't circumstantial? Just throwing this out there.

I get where you are coming from, and I'm sorry your friend is caught up in this, however (and this is in no way me saying she is guilty or did anything) the LE must have more than just trace evidence to pick someone up and charge them with capital murder and kidnapping. There are cases that police have a fairly good idea who has killed someone (like Dylan Redwine for example) but they don't have the necessary evidence to arrest and charge them. I hope for your sake she is innocent. But it bothers me that they have enough to charge her.

What did CL have to say about AL's head being shaved?

That he did it on Thursday. Another friend saw him Thur morning and it was not shaved. There is confusion over this. CL may have her date wrong or the other friend may have her date wrong. Hard to say. Nobody can remember every minute of everyday when you didn't know you were going to need to remember it until later.

When LE was following AL he was going in opposite direction of CL's house. That is what LE told her when they talked to her. They asked her where he would have been going and she thought home due to where he had the wreck. That is when they told her no he was going in opposite direction. She had no idea where he was going then. Maybe that is confusing because the conversation happened with LE at the hospital but during time AL was apparently slipping out the back of hospital. Maybe I was not clear before. I do not know if she ever saw AL at hospital but I do not think so because he slipped away while she was tied up talking to LE. She was arrested and questioned later either that day or Monday. I think it was monday when she was arrested and questioned for 8 hours. That would have been day after hospital.

Ohhhhh!!! okay now I get it. I thought they were telling her at the hospital which way he was headed . I was thinking if they knew at that time which way he was headed, why were they telling her instead of following him. Thank you!

nojustice, what does CL think happened that night? Does she think that AL's capable of murder and kidnapping? She lived with him and seemed to have a relationship with him, I'm curious as to what she thinks went down. We're all so confused by this and I can tell you are too, it's personal. I saw Carl Sr's most recent interview and he's still looking for answers, much of what LE knows they've kept close and aren't doing anything to jeopardize this case, even the family doesn't know what's going on.

I would think that in order for her to be arrested for capital murder that there's more than secondary transfer DNA.
Some of the faithful posters from the JonBenet Ramsey forum need to come here and discuss the DNA topic. Some know DNA almost expertly.

nojustice, what does CL think happened that night? Does she think that AL's capable of murder and kidnapping? She lived with him and seemed to have a relationship with him, I'm curious as to what she thinks went down. We're all so confused by this and I can tell you are too, it's personal. I saw Carl Sr's most recent interview and he's still looking for answers, much of what LE knows they've kept close and aren't doing anything to jeopardize this case, even the family doesn't know what's going on.

She thought he was capable of scamming for money and maybe even helping with a kidnapping but even CL did not think AL was capable of murder. She too thought he was not the mastermind and there had to be someone else calling the shots. She just didn't know who if it was not TM.

I dont see him as a master mind either and think there is a bigger fish to catch. I m not sure I believe part of this plan was him killing her until something went wrong with the plan. Im not convinced BC died that night. It wouldnt surprise me to find the reason her phone was in their house is because she may have been there too. (if the lead to her body had nothing to do with phone pings.)

Is it true the house showing was referred by someone else in the office? If so then AL would not have known it was BC showing up when they requested a showing in the beginning?

I dont see him as a master mind either and think there is a bigger fish to catch. I m not sure I believe part of this plan was him killing her until something went wrong with the plan. Im not convinced BC died that night. It wouldnt surprise me to find the reason her phone was in their house is because she may have been there too. (if the lead to her body had nothing to do with phone pings.)

I don't think BC was at the house. If so then CL would have seen her. House is extremely small. Savvy rose has posted info on how body was found. Apparently nothing to do with the phone.

She thought he was capable of scamming for money and maybe even helping with a kidnapping but even CL did not think AL was capable of murder. She too thought he was not the mastermind and there had to be someone else calling the shots. She just didn't know who if it was not TM.

Well my personal thought is he's not too smart. He mouths off and brags, seeking approval and acceptance any way he can get. I remember watching the video of him dare deviling on the motorcycle - all about getting attention. I think something bad happened to Beverly that night and it wasn't according to the plan, he freaked and knew he had f'd up. He wasn't going to get the payoff and he had a body to deal with. I just hope that the real mastermind is found and arrested soon. I have total confidence in LE, they know what they are doing.

Is it true the house showing was referred by someone else in the office? If so then AL would not have known it was BC showing up when they requested a showing in the beginning?

A referral can come from anybody, realtors from other cities or states, even satisfied past clients. There is paperwork associated with sending someone a referral, if two realtors are involved so that the other agent gets paid a portion of commission.
It is unlikely that an agent in Beverly's office would have given Beverly a referral, unless perhaps he/she did not specialize in homes. A commercial agent, for example, wouldn't know residential real estate as well and wouldn't be comfortable or knowledgeable.
A realtor from another city or state or province would need someone competent, like Beverly, that wouldn't lose the business. Sometimes you have to be the buying couple's best friend for the time they are in town, so they don't stray. Referrals are always appreciated and agents tend to treat those people very well. Agents always love referrals, ... the hardest thing in real estate is finding the clients.

Do we know for sure that it was a referral, or was that what Beverly's husband thought she said?
That part does make me go hmmmm.

Absolutely bizarre. Thank you . There isn't a lot of mystery surrounding my fathers murder so I haven't discussed it here. We know who did it and how she did it. The why is answered by her drug past and record of more than one person having a no contact order against her. She is a mean, ugly,violent woman. My father taking Pity on her was to his detriment. But that was how he was. No one would go hungry or without shelter if they showed up at his place. He didn't have much but he shared all he had. He was a kind soul. I miss him very much.
I am so sorry about your father. I can't begin to imagine. I hope you and your family are able to find peace and that justice is served. It is doubly sad that this would happen to someone that loved helping people.

So much to say. So little brain space to remember it all!!!

First of all, nojustice- I want to say that no matter what the outcome is with this case, you are innocent, for sure!!!! Either you are a great friend to an innocent person or you are a great friend who has been duped by another con artist/ liar. Either way, there is no need for you to apologize and we are here for you. How hard to have everything you thought you knew questioned. That is not a comfortable feeling.

Secondly, if she was referred, what if she wasn't the target??????? What if there was someone else who was the intended hit? I wonder who was originally meant to show? I would be freaking, if I was that realtor! He said something about it was an accident what happened to Beverly. Maybe he meant that it happened to the wrong person! :eek:

IIRC someone did post on FH that they did confirm who the referral came from and had spoken to them.I dont think we are aware if he asked specifically for anyone.

So much to say. So little brain space to remember it all!!!

First of all, nojustice- I want to say that no matter what the outcome is with this case, you are innocent, for sure!!!! Either you are a great friend to an innocent person or you are a great friend who has been duped by another con artist/ liar. Either way, there is no need for you to apologize and we are here for you. How hard to have everything you thought you knew questioned. That is not a comfortable feeling.

Secondly, if she was referred, what if she wasn't the target??????? What if there was someone else who was the intended hit? I wonder who was originally meant to show? I would be freaking, if I was that realtor! He said something about it was an accident what happened to Beverly. Maybe he meant that it happened to the wrong person! :eek:

A referral is arranged beforehand, sometimes weeks ahead of the appointment. There is a paper trail and the buyers or sellers that are the clients are always told who will be taking care of them. The agent referring the clients to another realtor has to first ask the clients if they would work with that agent. There are no last minute surprises, where one agent is substituted for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx