GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death

UPDATE (10/30 6:00 p.m.):

After Lowery was arrested at her Jacksonville home Thursday, investigators turned the home into a crime scene, collecting evidence that they later delivered to the sheriff's office.

Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

So from this update Im thinking evidence lead them to CL and AFTER her arrest the home was turned into a crime scene. Thats why I think it could have been evidence from the vacant home that lead them to her. What could be in the vacant home besides fingerprints? If her fingerprints are in the vacant home she will not have a way to explain them away.

http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death

After Lowery was arrested at her Jacksonville home Thursday, investigators turned the home into a crime scene, collecting evidence that they later delivered to the sheriff's office.

Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

So from this update Im thinking evidence lead them to CL and AFTER her arrest the home was turned into a crime scene. Thats why I think it could have been evidence from the vacant home that lead them to her. What could be in the vacant home besides fingerprints? If her fingerprints are in the vacant home she will not have a way to explain them away.

I sure hope Beverly wasn't held there for some time.

I don't think LE has released anything about fingerprints of anyone. I don't think CL was ever at the vacant home. No mention was ever made of a woman being seen there. Plus would it take a month to get fingerprints back? I wouldn't think so but I have no clue how that works.

They didnt seem to be in a hurry to arrest her because they were probably still investigating her to see if she was involved. They issued that warrant for receiving stolen property which we now know was Bevs phone and still didnt jump in and arrest her. We were all wondering when we saw the warrant why they werent arresting her.

Does 'the home' mean CL's home?

Does 'the home' mean CL's home?

Yes but it was after her arrest for capital murder and kidnapping. They could have hauled her in when they issued the warrant for receiving stolen property but they didnt. There had to be a reason they were waiting. Maybe waiting for evidence to come back?

Very interesting. Especially because it was said again and again that the vacant home was not a crime scene. I would have thought that they would have checked the home AL/CL shared weeks ago for evidence.

I would consider the vacant home a crime scene since she was kidnapped from there. Also if she was held somewhere that would be a crime scene as well as her burial site. If they didnt dust for prints there, they made a mistake.

Yes but it was after her arrest for capital murder and kidnapping. They could have hauled her in when they issued the warrant for receiving stolen property but they didnt. There had to be a reason they were waiting. Maybe waiting for evidence to come back?

Untrue. They did haul her in on the theft by receiving and interrogated her for over 8 hours. They also searched the home at that time and took things, including the guns and the phone that lead to the theft by receiving charges.

Obviously we none can know what was in AL head but I am assuming they made the original connection to him because of the phone pings. As intelligent as he was about computer stuff and how alarms and all work, how could he not have known that having the phone in his home would lead them right back to him. That is so crazy to me. I thought the first thing that people do is dump the phone.

Untrue. They did haul her in on the theft by receiving and interrogated her for over 8 hours. They also searched the home at that time too and took things, including the guns and the phone that lead to the theft by receiving charges.

So did they drop that charge?

Untrue. They did haul her in on the theft by receiving and interrogated her for over 8 hours. They also searched the home at that time too and took things, including the guns and the phone that lead to the theft by receiving charges.
That is true. I remember they found an envelope in the trash can during that search too. We discussed it here.

Obviously we none can know what was in AL head but I am assuming they made the original connection to him because of the phone pings. As intelligent as he was about computer stuff and how alarms and all work, how could he not have known that having the phone in his home would lead them right back to him. That is so crazy to me. I thought the first thing that people do is dump the phone.

Very stupid.

It was on a news cast early in the case. The link is posted somewhere on this forum.

I would like to know about this envelope. I had no idea. I wonder if CL knew about it. She never mentioned it. Does anyone remember what type of envelope or why it would be important for LE to take?

Like I have said, I'm here for answers too.

I would not call AL intelligent in any shape, form, or fashion. Arrogant or narcissistic maybe but never intelligent. He was a creeper. I never wanted in same room with him. He made my skin crawl.

I can understand you feeling that way but to me, knowing all that the did and showed on his YT video's regarding how to steal, shows I guess warped intelligence. Have you watched his videos? Maybe it is because I am not what I would consider tech savvy at all. Obviously, he was a dumb criminal because he got caught so much, but I just meant it took some knowledge to be able to do the things he showed on the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne