GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To prove I have not totally lost my mind....look what I found! YAAY!
Note in this video as they are zooming in towards the front door...there IS a stormdoor. (I think we discussed this yesterday?) Anyway...here's my older man/witness in the pickup I was looking for!

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-on-search-of-be/89164/UikpIAyP4Ei-yJo80e5Vug

Good job! I just logged back in because I found it, too. (I know how frustrating it is trying to find something that you know you saw!) A different website but same video: http://www.myarklamiss.com/story/d/...g-realtor-in-ark/35318/2Mj_cnzRDUCsEXHTta9fWA Sounds like a description of Arron, to me. Sounds like he borrowed someone's truck thinking it could never be linked back to him. I am certain LE knows who owns that truck. If CL or AL didn't own a car that matches the description of the 2nd car at the property I am certain they borrowed that vehicle, too.

Yay! No lost mind is a good thing! :) Thanks!

I noticed this report said the house door was left "wide open" as opposed to just open. And the bearded guy in camo & cap said a tall skinny guy got out of the pickup, but no beard mentioned by the bearded guy... Is AL tall? They said he had recently lost weight so that could have been him that was spotted getting out of the truck I guess. And maybe another stolen truck? The guy I found is neither heavy nor skinny, kind of medium build. Did have a pointy beard though! And a 2-door slate grey pickup. OK, for now I think I will put my bearded grey truck dude on hold until later, unless more info surfaces. I'll bet LE has a lot more on this and we just aren't getting it.
http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info...ex=M&agetype=1&_ga=GA1.2.511381357.1411950383
According to DOC AL is 71" tall. 5'11"? Tired...doing math in my head. Chk for accuracy. Not quite 6 ft. I would say.
Weight is 156 lbs. Pretty dang thin for that height.

Another thing in the video interview with the neighbor, the way he described it, sounds like he witnessed the "truck" pulling up behind Beverly, as if they might have arrived simultaneously. Because he said;
"a tall skinny white man got out of the truck... that pulled up behind her... that she was gonna show that house to...."

I would think if it was just the skinny tall guy he saw, he would've rather said "--that pulled up behind her car" but I'm thinking he may have seen them both outside the house there, the way he told it. Still, no mention of a third car though.

Good job! I just logged back in because I found it, too. (I know how frustrating it is trying to find something that you know you saw!) A different website but same video: http://www.myarklamiss.com/story/d/...g-realtor-in-ark/35318/2Mj_cnzRDUCsEXHTta9fWA Sounds like a description of Arron, to me. Sounds like he borrowed someone's truck thinking it could never be linked back to him. I am certain LE knows who owns that truck. If CL or AL didn't own a car that matches the description of the 2nd car at the property I am certain they borrowed that vehicle, too.

Yeahbut.. AL's version of "borrowing a vehicle" seems to be easily confused with theft given his history!! :)

Thank you! The reason it wasn't showing up in my history is because I found that link on the #1 thread, clicked on it and was routed through Tapatalk, opened up in Tapatalk, not my browser.

Info about what the neighbors saw at the house Beverly was showing and current vehicle assessment for AL.

Thanks so much! :tyou: That's really helpful, did not know where the 3 car scenario was from. Interesting....

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5667884

As to the toilet paper rolling, this is just info that I am hearing from people. I do not think I can post more.

The official mug shot and arrest record below. Useful in that it shows aliases too. Says a 10 yr sentence with 2017 as next parole date. Wow...

I think this would indeed give the owners of the gym a strong reason to downplay and back away from anything to do with the AL CL case. At least it could shine some light on the reason for all the conflicting stories about the what and who and when. Maybe they're not lying but deflecting attention away from their business and minimizing.

http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info...r=(not+provided)&sp2007=2956006572.20480.0000

The official mug shot and arrest record below. Useful in that it shows aliases too. Says a 10 yr sentence with 2017 as next parole date. Wow...

I think this would indeed give the owners of the gym a strong reason to downplay and back away from anything to do with the AL CL case. At least it could shine some light on the reason for all the conflicting stories about the what and who and when. Maybe they're not lying but deflecting attention away from their business and minimizing.

http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info...r=(not+provided)&sp2007=2956006572.20480.0000

BBM. Makes a lot of sense. If I were in the market to enroll my child in a cheer gym (or any extra-curricular activity/sport), and I heard that the "typical" types of families involved in that organization had arrests and/or convictions for rape, drugs, and kidnapping and murder, I'd take my business elsewhere.

https://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/arrest_of_aaron_lewis-3.jpg

I don't know.. I wouldn't refer to him as a "tall skinny white male".. I really think a 2nd male is involved, especially with the neighbour's statements... Does anyone remember on Arron's facebook pics of an old grey truck ? ? It was on one of his friend's profiles.. I spotted this on the 30th sept and tried to find it again a few days later but that friend was no longer in his friendlist.... Driving me nuts but it was def beat up, "slate grey"...

And I'm thinking maybe someone who's been interested may be acting as an informant.. Just a theory, but I can't help but think when AL threw TM's name out there about his Co-Defendant that maybe there's more to that ?

Also, I think this has to be a scam, either masterminded by AL or by another party, and AL is so money-hungry that he actually acted on it. I can't work out what the scam could be, but maybe extortion like others have suggested or for some kind of financial gain....

** first post so i'm sorry if I broke any WS rules here! **

Sorry if I have screwed this thread up, not quoting when I thought I did.

I have been looking over the court docs and dates again.
Crystal Lowery:
*filed for div on the 17th few hours on same day she was served the emerg change of custody. She says they have been separated since Aug 27th. That is 29 days before Beverly Carter went missing. I wonder who she was going to get to be her witness under oath swear that they hadn't lived together since Aug 27th?
*Theft by Receiving case entries
Monday Sept 29th - viol date for CL Theft by Receiving
Thursday 10/9 warrant served (entered 913amin court system) plea n arraignment scheduled
Oct 17th 113pm entry of appearance Richard E Holiman
Nov 4th at 9 am plea and arraignment

Capital Murder ~ Kidnapping
Viol date Sept 25 for both and filing Oct 30th
Video arraignment was suppose to be this morning at 830 am

Now Toney Lowery says in his affidavit on Oct 15th that Crystal was arrested on Sept 29th and on Oct 3rd drove to Kansas and got dtr with out his knowledge. * My curious question is what was the warrant served 10/9 for? Seems odd to me that would be entered almost 2 weeks from time TL said she was arrested on 29th and came and got dtr in Kansas on the 3rd. Doesn't add up. Maybe its just me lol

And on Arron Lewis. So I am curious as to the burglary charge. Is it pertaining to Beverly Carter or is it the stolen Dump Truck?

Sunday Sept 28 careless and prohibited driving and no seatbelt (entered into court page 9/29 at 203pm)

*Notice the filing date v violation date, wonder what that means, if anything. Case ID: PCS-14-6963 - STATE V ARRON M LEWIS
Filing Date: Sunday , September 28th, 2014
Monday VIOLATON DATE Sept 29 Kidnapping
Tuesday VIOLATON DATE Sept 30 Murder ~ Robbery ~ and 3 violation of fire arms by certain person charges.
Wednesday Oct 1 Arrest warrant served (entered into court records at 939am)

Where can I look up these documents, AM?

Very interesting info. The separation date is pretty puzzling. Her stories don't make sense to me but hopefully someone can help me find a way to reconcile all of them.

Burglary is a distinct crime from theft.

BURGLARY: to unlawfully enter into any structure with the intent to commit a crime.
(Example: AL broke into the house prior to BC arriving to set a trap - perhaps letting CL in to lie in wait, or to hide items to use in the abduction such as materials to bind her hands, a weapon, etc. Just theoretical. I don't have a clue what transpired at the house.)

THEFT: to take someone else’s property without the owner’s consent and with the intention to permanently deprive the owner of its use or possession.
(EXAMPLE: stealing a car. Or a dump truck.)

Info from here. Very helpful & informative.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...se/differences-between-theft-burglary-robbery

I think the realtor's lock is a huge piece of evidence although I don't know what role it plays in the case. If spotting it in the wrecked car is what tipped off LE to AL as suspect, then kudos to those cops. If it was indeed a mechanical lock, I'll reiterate what I said before: magnets.

Did BC interrupt a burglary by AL & CL? I haven't looked at all of the items CL was selling. Did it seem like more than she would have owned? IIRC, her house was exceptionally small. I saw a case in the news this year in Florida of a woman running a big theft ring. They just showed up at houses for sale with a truck and stole all of the furniture. (But if this house was in foreclosure, probably not any furniture, right?)

Not sure what to think.

Info about what the neighbors saw at the house Beverly was showing and current vehicle assessment for AL.

The car they were seeing could have been AL's. It was actually more of a black color but I can see where it may have appeared to be dark gray???? However I am confused on the truck. CL drives a brown suv. Was the truck also reported as gray? So neighbors saw two gray vehicles at the house?

Another thing in the video interview with the neighbor, the way he described it, sounds like he witnessed the "truck" pulling up behind Beverly, as if they might have arrived simultaneously. Because he said;
"a tall skinny white man got out of the truck... that pulled up behind her... that she was gonna show that house to...."

I would think if it was just the skinny tall guy he saw, he would've rather said "--that pulled up behind her car" but I'm thinking he may have seen them both outside the house there, the way he told it. Still, no mention of a third car though.

No mention of a third person either, unless the neighbor stopped watching before a third person got out of the car (or a third car showed up later, as we have read or heard).

I also saw that picture of the old beat up gray truck on AL's facebook page.
https://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/arrest_of_aaron_lewis-3.jpg

I don't know.. I wouldn't refer to him as a "tall skinny white male".. I really think a 2nd male is involved, especially with the neighbour's statements... Does anyone remember on Arron's facebook pics of an old grey truck ? ? It was on one of his friend's profiles.. I spotted this on the 30th sept and tried to find it again a few days later but that friend was no longer in his friendlist.... Driving me nuts but it was def beat up, "slate grey"...

And I'm thinking maybe someone who's been interested may be acting as an informant.. Just a theory, but I can't help but think when AL threw TM's name out there about his Co-Defendant that maybe there's more to that ?

Also, I think this has to be a scam, either masterminded by AL or by another party, and AL is so money-hungry that he actually acted on it. I can't work out what the scam could be, but maybe extortion like others have suggested or for some kind of financial gain....

** first post so i'm sorry if I broke any WS rules here! **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member