GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what its worth fellow WSers. Until we see the charging documents for Crystal, none of the ancillary issues really matter. The warrants are sealed, and her next court appearance IIRC, is in January. That's a long time to sit in jail ...

Crystal's attorney says that her charges may be downgraded. This could be correct; if she cooperates and testifies against her husband, and pleads guilty to a lessor charge.

"We've had suspicions all along," Minden said. "This is something that through the investigative process they were able to wrap up today."
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-in-connection-with-realtors-death/18195981/

If her charges are downgraded for testifying against him, which I'm sure is possible, she still screwed up her life. That's assuming she was going to be successful in nursing school. It is hard. They even state it on the page regarding admissions. One has to go "all in" to do the program. I'm sure there are some really smart people who find it easy though. But she was moving her life forward, taking a step or 10 up, from getting things ready to take drug tests and doing paperwork, to becoming an RN. It holds prestige and the income is good. No matter how this ends for her unless all charges are dropped it's messed up her life. Her future. That's sad.

Would they even offer her a plea deal or is her attorney blowing smoke? They have Beverly's body. Do they even need her testimony against AL?

If her charges are downgraded for testifying against him, which I'm sure is possible, she still screwed up her life. That's assuming she was going to be successful in nursing school. It is hard. They even state it on the page regarding admissions. One has to go "all in" to do the program. I'm sure there are some really smart people who find it easy though. But she was moving her life forward, taking a step or 10 up, from getting things ready to take drug tests and doing paperwork, to becoming an RN. It holds prestige and the income is good. No matter how this ends for her unless all charges are dropped it's messed up her life. Her future. That's sad.

What's sad is Beverly's husband, children, grandchildren, extended family, and her many, many, friends will have to live without her beautiful light for the remainder of their lives.

They had no choice in the matter. They did not use bad judgement or otherwise cause Beverly's death. Now that's sad.

Clinicals actually but isn't that class?

IME, clinicals are usually rotations on the nursing floor alongside nursing staff taking care of patients - not held in a classroom.
HTH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of these drugs can give a false positive for PCP apparently. I'm on venlafaxine myself and never knew it could. Dextroamphetamine; Dextromethorphan; Diphenhydramine; Doxylamine; Ibuprofen; Imipramine; Ketamine; Meperidine; Thioridazin; Tramadol; Venlafaxine.

http://dig.pharm.uic.edu/faq/2011/Feb/faq1.aspx

ConnectZDots: read info from DB 9/27 11:08am under clarification comment. He states about the gray truck but says tall, white thin male, fairly young. Nothing about pointy beard (although I know that was mentioned at one point) https://www.facebook.com/forbidden....0.1415664418./789199554470225/?type=3&theater

ok just googled victims name and pointed beard and another forum sight had witness saying pointed beard, talk of gray truck and dark sedan. There wasn't a link to the interview though.

Thanks I am reading the whole page, a lot of locals with all kinds of varying info there. But this helped me:
"A source saw a truck at the house Beverly was showing. It was an older model (kind of beat up) Slate Gray extended-cab pickup truck with 2 doors!"

Have to go back to the pics I saw but this truck I spotted with the bearded fellow was not old or beat up. It sounds almost as if there is some confusion between the one AL "buyer" and the grey truck tall guy. Could they have been the same person and different accounts made them split into two? Seems that way. If so I will cease and desist my endless hunt for the pointy beard! Lol!

I was reading over the documents above. I believe in post 602. So, she went in on 10/17 and it was determined on that date that she had failed the urine test for PCP. On the second document it states that the hair follicle was conducted on 10/21. If they were done on the same date which would have to be 10/17 or earlier, why would the court documents say differently? I ask for my reasons.... Where is your information coming from, her directly? Also, what medication Do you feel could give a false positive for PCP?

The hair was taken the same day as the pee test. It took 4 days to get results. I think that is why the date says 10/21. As others have posted here her fibro meds can cause a false positive.

A realtor post at FH gives good pointers:
As a realtor of over 10 years- I had a really scarey incident. I really think I barely escaped that one. People must remember their training. Clients always enter the home first. You always stay behind them with your back to the door or another quick exit. I really think this saved my life- and that I refused to go into the basement with him where there was one the one way ou(and he wanted me to go first, I refused). I also trained agents to call, text, or take pictures of the license plate of the people they meet. ID can be faked. Stay safe out there.

Clinicals actually but isn't that class?

NO, class is onsite at the UALR Campus and Clinical is at an off site medical facility. And from what I am told from someone in the program due to graduate in May, the students have to be out of the facility by 6 or 630. Having said that, CL could be in a different program than the RN program there. *the person I know does not know CL, when it first broke I contacted person I know just fyi, did not know CL or of her.

Does anyone else remember that when this first happened a friend posted on FH that the cash buyers were a couple from Russellville? I have looked in MSM video's to see if I can see if that was ever mentioned but haven't found it. I've only found where SV posted on 9/26 under this picture the comment on FH https://www.facebook.com/forbidden....0.1415664418./789199554470225/?type=3&theater as well as other members of this community under the #1 thread.

It really doesn't make a big difference but if the call BC received was from a cash buyer, a couple from Russellville, she wouldn't have known that they were referred by someone at the same cheer gym. Just a thought...

I read the same thing on that Woo Pig site about the couple being from Russellville. Do we know where that information came from?

I think the gray truck is worth looking into. One of the many things that bug me about this case.

NO, class is onsite at the UALR Campus and Clinical is at an off site medical facility. And from what I am told from someone in the program due to graduate in May, the students have to be out of the facility by 6 or 630. Having said that, CL could be in a different program than the RN program there. *the person I know does not know CL, when it first broke I contacted person I know just fyi, did not know CL or of her.

It was clinicals from 4:30-10:30

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought CL said AL was home playing games at 9:00. How would she know that if she wasnt there?

Thanks I am reading the whole page, a lot of locals with all kinds of varying info there. But this helped me:

Have to go back to the pics I saw but this truck I spotted with the bearded fellow was not old or beat up. It sounds almost as if there is some confusion between the one AL "buyer" and the grey truck tall guy. Could they have been the same person and different accounts made them split into two? Seems that way. If so I will cease and desist my endless hunt for the pointy beard! Lol!

L.I.C posted this at 504pm : I've known Beverly for nearly 30 years and our boys graduated together. My sons were at her office today to aid in any search efforts and were told the pinging was on Roosevelt and Col. Maynard Rd. She is a wonderful mother and loves her family dearly. My heart breaks for this family.

Col Maynard Rd, is in the general area of Old River Rd and you would use > Baucum Pike/Old England Hwy to leave out from the area to get to Interstate 440 to cross over the AR River to get get to Roosevelt.

Could this be where clinicals were for CL?

This is from CL's resume:

Medical Assistant Student
St. Vincent Wildwood Medical Clinic
Sherwood, AR
(501) 552-7262
Externship site for graduation completion.
Site supervisor - Janelle Harding
Greeted and directed patients to exam rooms, performed vitals and history intake, updated medical files on
EMR, filing, pulled charts for appointments, faxed prescriptions to pharmacy, performed urinalysis, prepped
blood specimens for testing and pickup.

I am not aware of how current this information may be. The most recent date on her resume is May 2014. Resume link is in Post #367 by rinbea2

Sherwood, AR
(501) 552-7262
Greeted and directed patients to exam rooms, performed vitals and history intake, updated medical files on
EMR, filing, pulled charts for appointments, faxed prescriptions to pharmacy, performed urinalysis, prepped

I am not aware of how current this information may be. The most recent date on her resume is May 2014. Resume link is in Post #367 by rinbea2

I guess it could be. I didn't know nurses could train in a doctor's clinic. Found this on that clinic.
Comprehensive medical care for the whole family.

Hours:

Regular Hours

Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Sat - Sun
General Info:
St. Vincent Medical Clinic Sherwood physicians serve as their patients' primary-care physician by providing routine medical care, annual physical exams, health screenings, and preventive care. Please call us today for more information about our services or to schedule an appointment.
Extra Phones:

After Hours Phone Number: (501) 663-8400

Fax: (501) 552-7434
Notice the hours of operation. BBM

For those that have never heard of these products I thought I would link to one as an example of what I posted about previously. I have been told that they are very effective but, as I do not do drugs or live with anyone who does, I have never had the need to test out the product and therefore can't speak to it's effectiveness.

http://www.detoxforless.com/hair-drug-testing/hair-follicle-shampoo.html

There are numerous online sources of information on how to beat a hair follicle drug test. These tests, and the products to help beat them, are not new. Here is a small sampling of some of the information that is on the internet (you can see a listing to the right.)

http://www.slideshare.net/eddiecoga...est-with-use-of-shampoo-as-treatment-programs

A very quick google search pulls up the numerous sites, resources, information, etc. out there aimed at helping people effectively beat drug tests, including hair follicle testing.

I don't pretend to know if CL or AL were on drugs or not, or what part it would have had, if any, in Beverly's kidnapping and murder. For what it is worth, MOO, the above information is worth consideration when someone receives a positive test result and then, upon retest, receives a negative result.

Sherwood, AR
(501) 552-7262

It looks to me like that may have been where she worked when she was in the medical assistant program or previously when she was in school for nursing. (In the "Education" section at the bottom of her resume.) ???

There's a few things I'm wondering about....IF it's a matter of public record and can be backed with a link, it would be nice to know about "the gym" and rape charges that have been mentioned here. And it would be nice to know who was involved in the alleged toilet paper incident (that just sounds so childish - that's what we did as young kids for Halloween etc) and also very curious as to the alleged ex-boyfriend's description who provided refuge/place to stay.

CL's entire resume (as posted up above) seems so confusing...For example - was she or is she a "Medical Assistant"? Was she currently a "Medical Assistant" who was furthering her education in a Nursing Program? Was "Medical Assistant" her title at her last job for "insurance" company?? When did she start in the Nursing Program? Is the Nursing Program for LPN or RN? etc etc etc Was she attending full-time or part-time?

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought CL said AL was home playing games at 9:00. How would she know that if she wasnt there?

I'm assuming it must've been quite difficult for her to keep her timeline straight which is why she probably needed assistance in doing so........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member