GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of off topic but on topic to some offline looking around I've been doing for Pointy Bearded white guy with grey truck. Can any locals tell me where Wheatley AR is in relation to the other areas in this case. I am quite Arkansas illiterate having only been to Little Rock once years ago. Thanks in advance!

Wheatley is about a 5 minute drive from Brinkley. Arron lived in Brinkley with his father for a while.

NJ said that CL took the drug test.....I believe the results are for CL. I don't think this had anything to do with drugs. Could be wrong,there is just so much info that has not been released. t Imaginations are running wild to try to figure out what really happened.

I think this has everything to do with drugs, but probably not illegal drugs. I am leaning toward prescription drug abuse which has become a much bigger problem than people realize.

Ding ding ding on the cheerleading thing! But I went too far earlier and got deleted so I will just keep saying that I do believe those connections, when tracked and followed closely, will LEAD TO the area that provides motive, means and opportunity. Plus it's the only real link we have between victim and accused. But there is still another person or persons not yet named and on board with the crime to my thinking. And that could be the one calling the shots. Speculation fever, I know.... but the more I find the more it feels right.

Same here. I have been told that at least a couple of parents have been questioned by LE. This connection makes the most sense to me.

No test were done on the two children. The son was not even in this state to get a drug test. The test was done on CL. Both the pee and hair follicle tests. She passed the hair follicle and the pee had a false positive for PCP due to the meds she is prescribed. Before she was arrested she was set to get her daughter back. I know this from CL and another friend who verified this information.

I went back right after I hit enter and did an edit/correction or tried to. It was my very first post here ever and I hit enter before I realized it. I agree it was done on CL.

Wheatley is about a 5 minute drive from Brinkley. Arron lived in Brinkley with his father for a while.

Okay.... a few more connections to check out but this is an area of great interest to me in the case. Did anyone say anything else about the truck that I missed? Think it was silver or grey? Anything about old or new ...or about the bearded guy? Sorry - there is just so much information here it would take too long and I'm juggling so much business at the moment I shouldn't even be here or sleuthing!

It does. I am also on prescription meds and have never had a false positives and had to have a hair follicle. Actually, I worked in HR for a very long time and saw many drug tests come through. Many passes and many fails. I have never had one person legitimately fail and then be able to prove it was due to a false positive and because of prescription medication.

I can't figure out what the deal is with this whole drug test situation. And while it may not solve Beverlys murder, it makes my hinky meter go up and makes me think something is off.
OT: I have fibromyalgia and other autoimmune diseases. I've never been drug tested but know my "blood" tests for allergies, vitamin defiences, etc etc have been skewed due to my fibro and autoimmune issues, according to the Dr. E.g. Blood allergy testing (iGe) normal range was something like 16, mine was 765. (No, not a typo) Therefore they could not determine anything other than my health issues skew the blood tests. I have also tested false positive for RA. I test positive one time, next time I dont. So with that being said, I know from experience by blood tests, things can test false positive as well a urine test for drugs. CL could not have been taking illegal drugs or it would've shown up on the hair follicle test. I'm sure CL probably had to provide a list of her prescribed meds before or after the tests. I know my husband has to before being drug tested for work.

Kind of off topic but on topic to some offline looking around I've been doing for Pointy Bearded white guy with grey truck. Can any locals tell me where Wheatley AR is in relation to the other areas in this case. I am quite Arkansas illiterate having only been to Little Rock once years ago. Thanks in advance!

Its about an hour from the Upper Steel Bend Rd/ Central Ar area Its on Interstate 40 West about a hr away from Memphis TN. Hope that helps

Okay.... a few more connections to check out but this is an area of great interest to me in the case. Did anyone say anything else about the truck that I missed? Think it was silver or grey? Anything about old or new ...or about the bearded guy? Sorry - there is just so much information here it would take too long and I'm juggling so much business at the moment I shouldn't even be here or sleuthing!
I watched an early video related to this and I can not find it even in my history, but...
In the video there was an older man sitting in a pickup (pretty sure this is where the long pointy beard came in but not sure. Pretty sure guy in interview had long beard) and he stated he had seen a slate gray pickup pull up behind BC in driveway. He said it was a tall male. Said he got out of the pickup and walked to the house. I will keep digging for that interview because it's driving me BoNkErS!

I watched an early video related to this and I can not find it even in my history, but...
In the video there was an older man sitting in a pickup (pretty sure this is where the long pointy beard came in but not sure. Pretty sure guy in interview had long beard) and he stated he had seen a slate gray pickup pull up behind BC in driveway. He said it was a tall male. Said he got out of the pickup and walked to the house. I will keep digging for that interview because it's driving me BoNkErS!

Oh Ok, please let me know if you find it!! I have located a male about the age of AL who looks tall and has a truck of that color and has a goatee type beard and is a friend of someone who is an ex-husband of someone in this case (lol! about the best I could word it!) Who lives in Wheatley. But still looking for more connections. Don't want to post anything about this guy since he is not a LE suspect or mentioned anywhere so he might be totally unrelated to the guy spotted at the house. Will keep checking the friends list as I can for more. Thanks!

Just a thought I had when catching up (don't think it has been posted before)

Perhaps robbery or kidnapping for ransom was the motive and things went south when Beverly recognized AL (and CL if she was there) from the gym (even if their only interaction at the gym was minimal and in passing?)

Oh Ok, please let me know if you find it!! I have located a male about the age of AL who looks tall and has a truck of that color and has a goatee type beard and is a friend of someone who is an ex-husband of someone in this case (lol! about the best I could word it!) Who lives in Wheatley. But still looking for more connections. Don't want to post anything about this guy since he is not a LE suspect or mentioned anywhere so he might be totally unrelated to the guy spotted at the house. Will keep checking the friends list as I can for more. Thanks!
lol I know a bunch of stuff that ya cant nor would I put on here, that would kinda blow some other locals minds ;)

Mods, I know there are several of us on this thread who are tired of a few of the conversations and the way they are taking place. Can you please give us some guidance on the following items:

1. The gym. Should we be discussing this or is it irrelevant and crossing the line into sleuthing innocents?
2. The drug test. Can we just agree that the results posted are CL's or not and are valid or not and leave it at that?

Does anyone else remember that when this first happened a friend posted on FH that the cash buyers were a couple from Russellville? I have looked in MSM video's to see if I can see if that was ever mentioned but haven't found it. I've only found where SV posted on 9/26 under this picture the comment on FH https://www.facebook.com/forbidden....0.1415664418./789199554470225/?type=3&theater as well as other members of this community under the #1 thread.

It really doesn't make a big difference but if the call BC received was from a cash buyer, a couple from Russellville, she wouldn't have known that they were referred by someone at the same cheer gym. Just a thought...

Clinicals actually but isn't that class?

I am not in nursing school, but class would be on campus. Clinicals, as I think I understand it, would be at a hospital shadowing a nurse or doing something nurse related, watching, something. So if others were mapping time to drive somewhere it could be from UALR a campus on University Ave. near Asher Ave. or any number of hospitals that might participate in allowing UALR nursing students to do clinicals in their hospitals. My guess is that it's probably all the hospitals but Baptist since Baptist has a nursing school of its own. LR/NLR is like one big town really. Drive time from Scott to No. Little Rock would be less time than a drive from Scott to UALR campus or even hospitals in Little Rock.

Edited to add: And I would think it could be easier to slip away from clinicals than a classroom if that happened. Maybe she was in class and left or clinicals and left. I have a degree from UALR from 2001. None of the classrooms are all that large unless one of the new buildings has really large rooms, but even then, there were classes one could leave and still have been counted present. Just thinking.

For what its worth fellow WSers. Until we see the charging documents for Crystal, none of the ancillary issues really matter. The warrants are sealed, and her next court appearance IIRC, is in January. That's a long time to sit in jail ...

Crystal's attorney says that her charges may be downgraded. This could be correct; if she cooperates and testifies against her husband, and pleads guilty to a lessor charge.

"We've had suspicions all along," Minden said. "This is something that through the investigative process they were able to wrap up today."
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-in-connection-with-realtors-death/18195981/

OT: I have fibromyalgia and other autoimmune diseases. I've never been drug tested but know my "blood" tests for allergies, vitamin defiences, etc etc have been skewed due to my fibro and autoimmune issues, according to the Dr. E.g. Blood allergy testing (iGe) normal range was something like 16, mine was 765. (No, not a typo) Therefore they could not determine anything other than my health issues skew the blood tests. I have also tested false positive for RA. I test positive one time, next time I dont. So with that being said, I know from experience by blood tests, things can test false positive as well a urine test for drugs. CL could not have been taking illegal drugs or it would've shown up on the hair follicle test. I'm sure CL probably had to provide a list of her prescribed meds before or after the tests. I know my husband has to before being drug tested for work.

My blood tests are screwed up all the time because of my medication as well. I always provide a list before my blood test and drug test.

My issue here is with the truth and if the truth is being told. I don't think the truth is being told. JMO. Oh and I am referring to CL. Again, JMO.

ConnectZDots: read info from DB 9/27 11:08am under clarification comment. He states about the gray truck but says tall, white thin male, fairly young. Nothing about pointy beard (although I know that was mentioned at one point) https://www.facebook.com/forbidden....0.1415664418./789199554470225/?type=3&theater

ok just googled victims name and pointed beard and another forum sight had witness saying pointed beard, talk of gray truck and dark sedan. There wasn't a link to the interview though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum