GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some were talking about CL not getting an attorney before speaking to police. I was re reading some things and a couple things stood out. Stuff that has been spoken here quite a bit. It seems to me at least, getting served with the Emergency Custody Change papers is what kicked it into gear for CL to get an attorney.

Oct 17, at 915 am CL was served with the Emergency change of custody orders signed by Judge Kilgore on Oct 16, granting TL temp custody.
Unsure what time CL went to court hearing on the custody this date, but at 1:13 pm Entry of Appearance of Attorney Richard E. Holiman was entered in CL Theft by Receiving case. Then at 2:40 electronically filed for divorce entered, 2:25pm Summons issued, and 2:45 A Payment of -$165.00 was made on receipt 60CI176943. I will go out on a limb and say she went to the lawyer 1st, and then did the divorce filing, then on to court hearing on custody. Most likely having in hand the divorce papers ~ showing electronically filed and which stated she didn't know he was a 7 time felon when she married him. I say this because of the way #3 reads on the Oct 17th Emergency hearing, where The Court questioned the credulity of CL not knowing he was a 7 time felon.

Something else I realized in the wording... Been over this enough times to make ill... but hear me out then I done..per court order on Oct 17, the court was prepared to return custody to CL after she testified under oath that she did not do illegal drugs. So they did a urine test, which came back positive for PCP. So they grant temp custody to TL. An expedited hearing will be granted if CL submitted to a hair follicle drug screen. #8 states "If the hearing is more than 2 weeks from Oct 21, 2014..." by it stating this date, I feel confident that is the date appointment set w/company while in court.

Hearing took place on Friday Oct 17th, SIGNED by Judge Kilgore and was electronically filed on Oct 31 st. Day after CL was arrested. This was filed Friday Oct 31 and the next Friday, Nov the 7th, Judgment /Order/ Decree in the Nov 7th ORDER
#2 states that on OCT 21st a 5 panel hair follicle test was done and results were negative. <<< in the Oct 17th EMERG Custody Order the #8 ref this same date. Oct 17 was Friday and Oct 21 was following Tuesday. CL either lied/misspoke to NJ or it was confused in translation that both urine test and hair follicle test were done on same day. My reasoning and i could very well be flawed but just how the 2 orders read, I believe the testing was set up on Oct 17 to be done 21st. And in Nov 7th ORDER, it states test was CONDUCTED on 21st. #3 TL is awarded temp custody of children and a final hearing set within 3 months of the entry of this order. #4 states that CL is incarcerated. So this order was more or less a pulling it all together of facts in case and giving a time frame for final custody order.

The urine and hair follicle test were done same day on October 21st the day she appeared in custody court. I am sure Butler will back me up on this FACT. The Oct 21st date is date they went to court on the Oct 17th served custody paperwork. You don't go on the date you are served. You are served with a court date to appear. Oct 21st was the court date she and her ex appeared before the judge. The court sent her to a lab of their choice for the hair follicle test and she passed.

As to attorney. A mutual friend got her an attorney the day after she was arrested for Theft by Receiving. Butler can you also verify this FACT?

CL filed for divorce on Oct 17th. She was going to do it sooner but she needed the $165 to file and had to sell some items to get the money together or at least that is what she told me. I don't think there is an attorney on the divorce matter? I think she did it herself acting as her own attorney. I will agree that this was most likely done so she could have proof she had filed for divorce for the Oct 21st court hearing. She never told me she hurried up and filed for divorce for custody court so its 's my guess but it makes sense.

My sources tell me that crystal is supposed to have a court date tomorrow. Can anyone verify that?

https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=R5PCU39U5MPOI2N9DPTNZMCRW781WW

The Superintendent of the ARKAI.ISAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS is hereby
ordered and directed to release to the Sheriffof Pulaski County, Arkansas ARRON LEWIS
AKA AARON LEWIS; WIVI; DOB: 1l13l8l; now confined in the ARKAI,ISAS
DEpARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS to be brought by said Sheriffto this Court on the 3'd day
of DECEMBE& 2014 for the purpose of PLEA & ARRAIGNMENT.

AL is the only one I can find that has an 'Order for Transport' today. CL was served with an arrest warrant yesterday and is named in AL's case. CL has entered a plea of Not Guilty and AL may be doing the same today - or entering some type of plea deal. We shall see.

May justice be swift and severe for all involved parties to the heinous kidnapping and murder of Beverly.

Please don't ask other members including VI's personal info that may say who they are in real life. That is against TOS.

:tyou:

@_ShannonMiller: Crystal Lowery set to appear before judge at 8:15 a.m. #arnews http://t.co/HbIDlkXjnb

@_ShannonMiller: Crystal Lowery now sitting in courtroom with blank stare. No words to us coming in to courtroom.#ARnews

Just rec'd call from VINE Arron Lewis is on Out to Court status.

@ElleMohs: Crystal Lowry & Aaron Lewis in Pulaski Co. Court now. 1st appearances in circuit court. I'm bringing updates from the arraignment #THV11

Same courtroom? Bet that's tense.

@_ShannonMiller: Attorney asking that Lewis be able to write from jail.

Wonder what that's all about....

She amended her tweet stating he wants to write his wife from jail. Oy.

@ElleMohs: Next court date Feb. 26 8:30am for both Arron Lewis & crystal Lowry

I'm betting their divorce is on hold for now...spousal privledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member