GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbors description would fit better in the timeline if it was on Friday. This is such a narrow timeline I dont know if its possible. Unless she got her day mixed up. But the scratches etc mud. Yeah.

The Man who claims to have pulled him from the mud couldn't remember the date for sure and ended up deciding "maybe Friday" ...
What if the neighbor is wrong about her day too?

NJ, thank you for all of your input here. I am sorry you are in the sad situation of your friend being wrapped up in this.
I do have a question for you. I *believe* I have read that Crystal sent her daughter to a friend's house to spend the night whenever she had clinicals. Is that true, and if so, do you know the reason for that? I would assume it wasn't just a pattern her friends happened to notice, but rather something that may have been discussed or explained. I find that an odd practice. Whenever my mom was away, my step-dad just took care of us kids in our own homes. There must have been a reason for her to ship the girl out during those times even though AL wasn't working.

Mods, could you please start us a new thread for Beverly? Thanking you in advance. :)

The Man who claims to have pulled him from the mud couldn't remember the date for sure and ended up deciding "maybe Friday" ...
What if the neighbor is wrong about her day too?
Very possible and would make more sense .

Do you know if it rained any and if the area her body was found would have been muddy?

I have to look it up and my connection is slow.
I don't remember for sure. It *seems* like we did have some rainy days before the kidnapping.

Thats the problem trying to get an accurate timeline. The neighbors at the vacant house story dont fit with the neighbors story where AL lived. I tend to think that his neighbor was telling this after his arrest and just got her day mixed up when she may have seen this stuff on Friday. And what she saw would make alot of sense :(

I just saw this I swear. I thought I had came up with neighbor mixing up days theory before you. Lol.

I would say "behind her". I don't know if we are back to being a southerner or what. But, I would probably say, "Just pull up behind her" if I was talking about my sister's car, even if she wasn't in it.

Geographically diverse forums and my voice texting both make me realize we talk funny. Today, I was talking to my text and said "If you see..." and it typed "If you say..." Yep, I guess I have a more southern accent than I think I do!

Yeah, just pulled up behind her...is what I would say too. I am also southern.

I don't recall ever seeing this incident reported from the MSM. Did anyone else?

Nope it's an IG account post and it's still up.
The area he pulled him out was "off Cato road"

(Jacksonville Cato road.. Same road he wrecked on)

So did I. I was following the reporters tweets until they took AL from questioning to the jail to book him. They were also reporting alot of LE activity in that one town that night.I forgot the town. Is that the town BC body was found at? I dont remember.

They were searching a plant in Jacksonville, Cabots neighboring town, just before they searched Cabot.

How do you "make" someone quit their job?

I have a question. If a person has fibro and is on tramadol, would that impact your ability to perform as a nurse? Is that drug considered a heavy duty pain killer?

According to the National Library of Medicine, Tramadol is not a "heavy duty pain killer" IMO. It is prescribed for moderate to moderately severe pain.

IMV, heavy duty pain killers are akin to morphine, OxyContin, oxycodone, Opana, etc., that we often here about in the context of opiate addiction / abuse. Depending on usage, you could add hydrocodone to this list, considering the DEA now has stricter restrictions on prescriptions and dispensary guidelines.

Tramadol works differently than many pain medications. How any particular pharmaceutical can affect a person('s ability to work) is highly individual. As a Supervisor / Manager in direct patient care, I would be much more concerned about employee work performance while on the list above than Tramadol. :cow: :moo:

You can read the entire NML (MedLine) profile here:

Tramadol: MedlinePlus Drug Information
http://m.medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a695011.html

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkansas currently has 31 death row inmates.
http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmates/Pages/deathRow.aspx

Its been along time, I think it was when Ronald Gene Simmons was convicted for murdering his whole family (I still think of that tragedy ever year at Christmas). But it seems like they reported on the news, if someone is sentenced to death in Arkansas, there are at least 12 years worth of time on filing appeals and such before someone would even be put to death. (if they kept appealing and so forth)

AL posted the picture on Sept. 21.2013

i don't know how to post screen shots here, but there are screen shots on FH of that page from AL Facebook with the gray truck with tail gate down

During the interview in question was after BC had been found and they had just charged him with capital murder, so he knew at that point she was dead. I think when he said they are showing him pics he means of her remains and such. Honestly, I have not put any thought into his slip of the tongue because at that point he had either been on the run or being questioned by LE for over 30 hours. He had been charged with kidnapping taken back to the jail and less than 2 hours later brought back from the jail and charged with capital murder. He probably was just confused himself at that point.

quote snipped I had already commented on other part. And don't forget he smacked his head pretty good too. His own fault for not getting his head checked, but that could have some fogginess too. I wonder if they ever took him back or if he has been tot he infirmary at the prison. Can you imagine, hitting your head, having a wreck... that alone is gonna make you sore. But to be on the run and have your mind going 90 to nothing. Adrenalin had to have kept him going for a lil bit. But that too would be HIPAA law. Wonder if his lawyer will use that angle.

quote snipped I had already commented on other part. And don't forget he smacked his head pretty good too. His own fault for not getting his head checked, but that could have some fogginess too. I wonder if they ever took him back or if he has been tot he infirmary at the prison. Can you imagine, hitting your head, having a wreck... that alone is gonna make you sore. But to be on the run and have your mind going 90 to nothing. Adrenalin had to have kept him going for a lil bit. But that too would be HIPAA law. Wonder if his lawyer will use that angle.

The day after his arrest when he went to court the reporter Shannon ask him "You look like you are in pain are you?" He said yes that he had not been checked out from his accident.

I'm guessing he was treated for injuries somewhere. Remember his interview from prison? He had a white sling on his right (?) arm. I bet ADC is doing everything they can to prevent him from filing another lawsuit.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72