GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory on this is that they thought Beverly was still alive at this point and they wanted Pics of proof of either where she was or if she was alive.

Ive said once before that i think a ransom was made to the family and LE got involved. They were telling people to check abondoned sheds etc on their properties. IMO they believed her to be alive because they had a kidnapper demanding ransom and telling the family she was still alive.

I think a ransom demand was made..... LE and family has just held that detail close to their chest.

All IMO and MOO

They only began to ask people to start looking at abandoned buildings on their property during the period of 10 or so hours they were questioning AL. The three or so days prior to that, I don't recall them mentioning anything about looking in abandoned buildings on your property for her. This makes me think that AL was giving partial truths, dancing around the facts during his questioning. I personally feel like if a ransom demand was made, it may have been before Carl Sr's first interview, where he asks for someone to "just drop her off on the sidewalk".

I don't understand if LE would allow family/friends/strangers to search that area all around the house for days, if they thought she was in an abandoned building based upon knowledge that they were just keeping to themselves.

Just my random thoughts! I'm exhausted and this may have not made sense! All my opinion!

I don't think he was washing his car from kidnapping BC. He had gotten stuck in the mud earlier in the day and flagged down a guy to pull him out, after the neighbor didn't help him. I assumed he was looking for a spot to bury her, and probably thought better of it since he had been seen there. I remember he told the guy that helped him, he was looking for a place to make out with his girlfriend and got stuck. BTW this info came from the man who pulled AL out of the mud, not AL himself. On a side note, I wonder where CL was that he didn't call her for help when he got stuck?

the man who reported helping AL also said he asked AL where the GF was--Al told him he had already got her a ride..

This is the story I have been told as well...looking for a place to make out (like he didn't have enough of those) and that he had already got his gf a ride. STRANGE STORY!

A family member knows the guy he flagged down.

My theory on this is that they thought Beverly was still alive at this point and they wanted Pics of proof of either where she was or if she was alive.

Ive said once before that i think a ransom was made to the family and LE got involved. They were telling people to check abondoned sheds etc on their properties. IMO they believed her to be alive because they had a kidnapper demanding ransom and telling the family she was still alive.

I think a ransom demand was made..... LE and family has just held that detail close to their chest.

All IMO and MOO

During the interview in question was after BC had been found and they had just charged him with capital murder, so he knew at that point she was dead. I think when he said they are showing him pics he means of her remains and such. Honestly, I have not put any thought into his slip of the tongue because at that point he had either been on the run or being questioned by LE for over 30 hours. He had been charged with kidnapping taken back to the jail and less than 2 hours later brought back from the jail and charged with capital murder. He probably was just confused himself at that point.

I do believe that something happened that got the police on the case so fast. Usually in all missing person cases, they start by questioning the family and even giving them lie detectors, and to my knowledge none of that was done. Yet why would they show the messages that her husband received and not mention it was a ransom? It is all just bizarre. Why have her son go on Nancy Grace and all the other shows and not mention it. If it had been a ransom note, seems like they would not have had search parties out and had it all over the news because usually they don't want to draw attention. I just don't know, it all seems very confusing.

the man who reported helping AL also said he asked AL where the GF was--Al told him he had already got her a ride..

He may have been telling the truth. We established the guy was a player and cheater. He may have had a woman with him.

Question for you more experienced sleuthers. In the case of kidnapping for ransom do they normally send out search parties? I keep going back to JonBenet Ramsey and since they had a kidnapping note, there was no search party called that I know of or at least that I remember. Just wondering how that works. Also in that town, would rumors start to fly if CC had tried to come up with large sums of money? There is certainly some elements missing that we just don’t know of.

This is the story I have been told as well...looking for a place to make out (like he didn't have enough of those) and that he had already got his gf a ride. STRANGE STORY!

Where was he stuck at? Do we have a location?

He may have been telling the truth. We established the guy was a player and cheater. He may have had a woman with him.

Yuck but you are right. He may have really been looking for a place to make out. This is odd to me though. He's a grown adult and wouldn't necessarily need to go muddin' in the woods to make out. Plenty of other places to do that sort of thing. We know he was on POF after the kidnapping so it's possible he was actually meeting with someone before too.

I can't hear the video very well on my computer but I think the neighbor corrects himself and says that "she was going to show the house to". Maybe someone else can hear it better.

Guy in truck said:

"-- A tall, skinny, white man got out of the ....of the truck ... that pulled up behind her to.... uh ....that she was gonna show that house to"

For me it said something that he worded it "pulled up behind her" rather than "pulled up behind her car". It indicates that he may have either seen BC was there in her car when he pulled up or imagined that she was, maybe heard her turn off the engine or something. Otherwise it would be more of a natural inclination to say the truck "pulled up behind her car" instead of "her". IMO.

During the interview in question was after BC had been found and they had just charged him with capital murder, so he knew at that point she was dead. I think when he said they are showing him pics he means of her remains and such. Honestly, I have not put any thought into his slip of the tongue because at that point he had either been on the run or being questioned by LE for over 30 hours. He had been charged with kidnapping taken back to the jail and less than 2 hours later brought back from the jail and charged with capital murder. He probably was just confused himself at that point.

I do believe that something happened that got the police on the case so fast. Usually in all missing person cases, they start by questioning the family and even giving them lie detectors, and to my knowledge none of that was done. Yet why would they show the messages that her husband received and not mention it was a ransom? It is all just bizarre. Why have her son go on Nancy Grace and all the other shows and not mention it. If it had been a ransom note, seems like they would not have had search parties out and had it all over the news because usually they don't want to draw attention. I just don't know, it all seems very confusing.

The difference between the two times he spoke of pictures was 1) first time he said "THEY WANT PICS" and 2) second time he mentioned they "SHOWED HIM PICS" so they were 2 distinctly different discussions both about pics on a phone but one he was being asked to show on his phone ("They want my phone") and one he was being shown by LE. That said he could have just been running his mouth and lying but he appeared to have stopped himself mid phrase and revised his 'story' which to me gives it added potential to be a possible cover attempt. IMO!! :)

could you post a link or direct to wherei can see this?? I have missed it

I will look and see if I can find it. I never took the guy in the truck to be AL, while he is skinny he isn't really tall, 5'10 maybe. I know it was on one of his prison records that was linked earlier.

I just took the getting hung up story as he was scouting a place to put his victim after he kidnapped her or he really did take a girl out there for a "ride" and picked the boonies so he didnt get caught by wifey.

They only began to ask people to start looking at abandoned buildings on their property during the period of 10 or so hours they were questioning AL. The three or so days prior to that, I don't recall them mentioning anything about looking in abandoned buildings on your property for her. This makes me think that AL was giving partial truths, dancing around the facts during his questioning. I personally feel like if a ransom demand was made, it may have been before Carl Sr's first interview, where he asks for someone to "just drop her off on the sidewalk".

I don't understand if LE would allow family/friends/strangers to search that area all around the house for days, if they thought she was in an abandoned building based upon knowledge that they were just keeping to themselves.

Just my random thoughts! I'm exhausted and this may have not made sense! All my opinion!

You are correct. It was not requested that abandoned buildings and the like be search until AFTER AL had been charged with kidnapping. Less than an hour later, they found her body. I know this because this case upset me so, I stayed up all night and watched all of this unfold.

You are correct. It was not requested that abandoned buildings and the like be search until AFTER AL had been charged with kidnapping. Less than an hour later, they found her body. I know this because this case upset me so, I stayed up all night and watched all of this unfold.

So did I. I was following the reporters tweets until they took AL from questioning to the jail to book him. They were also reporting alot of LE activity in that one town that night.I forgot the town. Is that the town BC body was found at? I dont remember.

I mean what a nutty thing to say. In this day an age, and at his age looking for a place to make out. Idiot you are AL.

Yuck but you are right. He may have really been looking for a place to make out. This is odd to me though. He's a grown adult and wouldn't necessarily need to go muddin' in the woods to make out. Plenty of other places to do that sort of thing. We know he was on POF after the kidnapping so it's possible he was actually meeting with someone before too.

These kinds of questions have different answers if he was on meth... or not on meth, again. It's an important part of the scenario methinks. Here in Sleuthville we are seeking some flat out logical rationale for some of his erratic behavior and.... we might be off track by the simple fact that he was using during that week and the lead up to the crime. And then much of what he did might not have made any sense, even to him. I don't know what to believe from the court record in the custody case citing CL's daughter saying AL was a heavy meth user - and also said he had not been sleeping for days on end, as reported from VIs. Then there is the loud CL/ AL domestic fight the day before. What was that about?? I'll bet whatever it was it would be shed some useful light on all of this.

I don't recall ever seeing this incident reported from the MSM. Did anyone else?

No the guy's wife mentioned it on IG and then her husband explained what had happened. Nice guy. Bless his heart. He was just trying to help a guy out, who he thought was stranded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven