GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again on the dump truck, which keeps nagging at me. The link to IIRC Ch7, says the company "THINKS" is was stolen Sunday. JMHO, but I think once AL took off from the hospital, and LEO started looking for him everyone was looking. Probable they even contacted the Argo company. It being a Sunday evening by this time, could be why/when the company noticed it missing. I haven't found anything other than that clip more or less talking about it. And also the only company location (could very well be missing something) reading of any LEO activity was at the Jacksonville location. I saw pictures of multi cars at night Monday night iirc, and reading posts people in area saying it. Then in the wee hours of Tues morning - hours after the talk of them being at the Jacksonville location, we found out BC was found at the Cabot location- just up the interstate North of Jacksonville.

Its possible the dump truck was "property" of the Alexander location, but was being used at the Jacksonville location. There is a Major interstate project going on right down the road from the Jacksonville location. Which would make sense for the huge police presence on Monday night. Possible they got GPS from the Dump truck. I am curious if AL knows someone who works for the company, even someone he just met working there. Do we even know which location he was employed at? I know Argo owns a lot of what use to be owned by others. The location in Jacksonville has had several names, it Gilliam Bros. years ago. I think the location where BC found was also known locally by another name.

The Alexander location is a "shop" they make and repair equipment and trucks is my understanding.

So Alexander probably doesn't show up as a plant location. Hope that helps.

The Alexander location is a "shop" they make and repair equipment and trucks is my understanding.

So Alexander probably doesn't show up as a plant location. Hope that helps.

@SavvyRose I tried to send you a PM but would not allow. I just wanted you to know that I pray for you daily. I know this is probably a hard time of the year for you with the holidays and that the trial for your dad is coming up soon. I hope you are doing well.

Me too, NJ. I'm getting returned to sender msgs from Savvy. Guess I'll have to ask the mods why she's not receiving my msgs! ;)

Off topic, but after using Tapatalk for this forum so often, then using the WS website today...
How do you guys navigate that site when those dadgum cell commercials pop up? Every time I'd try to X out of the ad I'd get thrown out of the thread. I didn't last long on the website. I'd rather use Tapatalk. Its so much easier on the eyes and patience level. :)

I don't know if this has been answered, but I have the "pro" version and I don't see any ads. I think it was 99 cents or maybe 3.99?? Not sure but as much as I'm on here it's great for my iPad and better for my iPhone.

Edited to say: oops I see the ads for you are on the PC. Just ignore me LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any ideas why crystals attorney would ask for this protective order?

Perhaps she is going to try to plea out and wants to keep the information they have on her from the public? Spare her children from having to hear it and their friends, etc. Just a thought. Plus it protects the jury pool. Right now there is so little information out that a jury should be easy to seat. If the information on evidence is released it will be difficult to find people who haven't heard a lot about it.

I don't know if this has been answered, but I have the "pro" version and I don't see any ads. I think it was 99 cents or maybe 3.99?? Not sure but as much as I'm on here it's great for my iPad and better for my iPhone.

Edited to say: oops I see the ads for you are on the PC. Just ignore me LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks yupikgirl. I was referring to the ads on the WS website, not on Tapatalk. ;)

Perhaps she is going to try to plea out and wants to keep the information they have on her from the public? Spare her children from having to hear it and their friends, etc. Just a thought. Plus it protects the jury pool. Right now there is so little information out that a jury should be easy to seat. If the information on evidence is released it will be difficult to find people who haven't heard a lot about it.

I need to quit posting on local cases in case I get picked.

How could posting on here determine you not get picked for jury duty? *feeling blonde*

Personally I have made many posts and I don't think a lawyer would want to choose someone who had been reading and posting on this type of forum. Too many rumors that may have been taken in as truth, at least partially. You can't "unhear" something. So even if a rumor is posted, you read it, think about it, let it go and move on. But that idea still got in your mind.

Wow, a busy day and finish it to find about 7 new pages and a court appearance! Thanks so much to all here, the locals and non locals, who kept up and posted so much useful information for those of us who couldn't be here today. A lot to take in although very little new info but the mental health evaluation and letter writing issues are something to ponder. I have to admit feeling heavy-hearted seeing CL in the shackles and her face so filled with tension and what looked to me like many an hour spent crying. Given we still don't know for sure her role in the ordeal it's a hard shot to absorb someone shuffling along in shackles. I'll take it back if she's found to have been involved in the act or the coverup, but for now, like everyone, you can't help think of the kids seeing this... and their friends.... AL otoh looks just normal in shackles and in fact he looks like the 2014 Fall/Winter runway model perp for prison garb. It suits him and should be his forever wardrobe.

Personally I have made many posts and I don't think a lawyer would want to choose someone who had been reading and posting on this type of forum. Too many rumors that may have been taken in as truth, at least partially. You can't "unhear" something. So even if a rumor is posted, you read it, think about it, let it go and move on. But that idea still got in your mind.
I get that, but aren't there rumors and facts too going around Little Rock? The case is well known here in OK also. They might have to go 4 states away to get non-judgmental jurors.

I get that, but aren't there rumors and facts too going around Little Rock? The case is well known here in OK also. They might have to go 4 states away to get non-judgmental jurors.

Sure, rumors can move privately and that person could make a great juror. But for someone who has posted they can go back and see everything I have written. I just think it would be something they would steer clear of. Me being up in this case online or a person who heard a rumor or two from random friends.

Sure, rumors can move privately and that person could make a great juror. But for someone who has posted they can go back and see everything I have written. I just think it would be something they would steer clear of. Me being up in this case online or a person who heard a rumor or two from random friends.
I suppose if you had to be under oath and answer questions about being an unbiased juror, then...well crud, you'd just have to be truthful. I've never been a juror but I've heard they do ask you questions on how well and if you know the person on trial.

I agree. Personally, I don't think any of us should ever qualify for a case that we have read about like on here, and participated in discussion. Were it not addressed initially and be found out later, it could cause a mistrial.

I suppose if you had to be under oath and answer questions about being an unbiased juror, then...well crud, you'd just have to be truthful. I've never been a juror but I've heard they do ask you questions on how well and if you know the person on trial.

They ask a ton of questions and that is just a regular "no big deal" trial. I imagine a capital murder trial would be a lot more. I was disqualified because I had family members that were in LE and attorney's, plus the fact that my mom spent 35 years working for State Court. I barely had a chance to sit down before they dismissed me.

Just came across this KATV interview with Beverly's husband one month after her body was found, apparently the same day they arrested CL. Had not seen it before. Maybe some of you missed it too. He said BC told him initially that she was going to show the house to a "couple".

http://www.katv.com/story/27171506/...aks-out-one-month-since-beverly-carters-death

I saw that the day it aired. So sad. I know a lot of people don't put much stock in faith, but I do, and I am so thankful they have a strong foundation.

How could posting on here determine you not get picked for jury duty? *feeling blonde*

It wouldn't, lol! I was teasing saying if I don't post, I wouldn't have to disclose how much digging I've done. It was just a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member