GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have his paperwork in front of me, but wasn't there a box checked somewhere for income of inheirtences/other?
ETA: Maybe I dreamed that. I'll go find the paperwork.

IF AL sold that mobile home in Feb. on TERMS as we were told , then AL would have an income of those payments ??
He does not mention that in anything he has filed unless I missed it...
I noticed he also did not list his "income" from whatever scams he carried out - I guess there was not really a box to check for that ....

Well I got to wondering about that because those folks probably can turn just about anything into a weapon in prison. I was like- Wait a minute. what do they use? lol

They can even turn the sporks into weapons lol! I've seen it! The jail in which I work counts how many go in and come out of every module at every meal and there's a shakedown if there's a discrepancy. Yep, this is what part of your taxpayer dollars provide!!!

This is what I thought as well. I am sure he didn't know the name. There was a lot made to do, about the shorts/capri thing on here when she first went missing. Just a simple mistake, I am sure.

Plus, had someone seen BC that night in Capri length pants rather than shorts, I'm guessing people would have still known it was her lol. I don't think someone would have been like "hmmm, she's got long blond hair and blue eyes, is about the right height, seems to be with a douchebag who is forcing her to walk to his car, but those pants go to mid-calf and the cops said the missing lady had on shorts. Must not be her." LOL

Sorry, not trying to make light of the circumstances, just poking a little fun at how obsessive some get (myself included!!) over such minor details sometimes.

Yep, he checked 3. e. Gifts or inheirtences, but then explained below, $50 from my wife 10/14. (IMO sooo crazy of CL if she did send him $'s)
Hmm..but he also checked NO on savings/checking accts and NO on vehicles, real estate, or any other thing of value, etc.
Appears he has contradicted himself on the reply to divorce docs and indigency report. Imagine that?

Just popped in my head--
Where are his cars?? am thinking the wrecked one was towed and never retrieved-
-what about the other one?? I believe it was paid for???

Probably still in the impound yard or LE took it? I'm pretty sure wherever it is it has been gone over with a fine tooth comb and then some. Do we even know for sure which vehicle he wrecked? I don't think the vehicle description was listed on the accident report.

Probably still in the impound yard or LE took it? I'm pretty sure wherever it is its been gone over with a fine tooth comb and then some. Do we even know for sure which vehicle he wrecked? I don't think the vehicle description was listed on the accident report.

Unless LE is holding the wrecked one for evidence we can figure it has been auctioned by now, they hold them for 30 days or used to... Not real sure on the wrecked one but it was said it was the Fusion (?) someone else may remember what was said...accident report did not say as you noted..

it is the other car he had a Malibu I think that I was wondering what happened with it- did CL sell it ??

Lol @ hagger's new invention.
Sorry, I was looking for the accident report.

Repost the letters. I have not seen them, Please, oh and my initials are TKL. Not TL or KL thank you

I think someone said that CL's car was taken back by the finance company? And her car was an SUV type I think? But I could be wrong and no I don't have a link, so this is JMO.

I haven't posted since yesterday and was reading to catch up but I gotta say, I am a little disappointed in the turn this thread has taken for two reasons.

1. I understand that we all need some humor to lighten the mood in these tough cases but regardless of the heinous things prisoners have done, they still deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. They are still human, even AL. This is reminiscent of the conversations around the recent "torture report" release and I know everyone falls on a different side but IMO, an eye for an eye is not ok. It is not ok to torture and abuse no matter how heinous someone's crimes are. Our country was founded on justice and fairness. We are better than that.

Keep in mind, AL won his first case against the prison system not because he conned them but because they legitimately must have done something wrong. IIRC they settled, meaning they felt he had a valid claim. If he feels his rights are being violated, he does have a right to bring those concerns to the court. With all the conversations lately in the media about the treatment of criminals and the abuse of police power... well draw your own conclusions. And no, I am not defending AL. I do think he is a sniveling whiner baby but I also think they should be very careful to not give him a reason for a mistrial or any other legal loophole.

2. Seeing some of the conversations with VIs has saddened me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if we disagree. A VI is just that, and INSIDER. This means they will have information about a case or the players in a case that the rest of us don't have. It isn't our place to question the validity of their claims. Let LE do that in their investigation. This thread is about BC and about seeing BC's family get justice. It is also about making sure that the right people are charged and convicted. These conversations can help us determine if that occurs. How many times when someone does something crazy do people say, "He always seemed a little off." or "Oh, they had mental problems before." I mean we say that about AL. No one is surprised about his part in all of this. But to the contrary, in this case, we also have a VI saying I would never have seen CL being involved in something like this. For me, that is enough to cast doubt. While I think it is dangerous to blindly trust AL, CL or any of the other players here, I think it is likewise dangerous to blindly trust LE when we have nothing else to go on.

I think someone said that CL's car was taken back by the finance company? And her car was an SUV type I think? But I could be wrong and no I don't have a link, so this is JMO.
I remember reading that here also.

Well Sunflowerchick, I think we can all agree that the justice system has firmly failed in this case, or Mr. Lewis wouldn't even have been out on the street to commit this most recent crime. I don't agree that he should be treated with the same kindness and comfort the average law-abiding citizen should be. It appears he doesn't even feel good, hard-working people should be treated well he believes they are to be cheated, robbed, harassed and brutalized, yet he doesn't want anyone treating him that way. He obviously doesn't believe in the Golden Rule.

As for insider perspective...it can work both ways. IMO, it has been shown that the female part of this team HAS shown a lot of very poor character and bad decisions and it isn't so much of a stretch to think that she could be complicit in this if you're not looking through biased eyes, as a very good friend of hers. I mean, nobody is a killer or kidnapper...until they are. Nothing surprises me about people anymore, sadly, but I'd have a much easier time believing someone leading the life she has been is more likely to commit these crimes than say, someone living a more normal and wholesome life, like Beverly or someone of like-character. When you lay down with the dogs, you are likely to wake up with fleas, so to speak.
Since we don't have the details, all we can go by is the character she has displayed thus far. That includes the fact that she is wrapped up in the shady life of AL and the very fact that she has put her daughter in the life situation she has. And truthfully, if it hadn't been financially beneficial for her to do otherwise, she'd have subjected her son to this lifestyle as well.

I understand that the VI in this case wants her friend to be innocent, I do. But she has admitted that she believes CL is innocent is very defensive of her here. I hope she is right. We don't have anyone here from AL's personal circle sticking up for him, but if we did I'd venture a guess that we'd still continue to point out that his character and past actions make it believable that he has committed the crimes he is now charged with.

Sadly we will just have to agree to disagree (and I know there are many who disagree here). But I do believe that even prisoners, criminals and the scum of the earth should be treated fairly and with compassion. Otherwise we are no better than them.

As for CL, well shoot! All of us have displayed poor judgement at points in our life. I can't make the leap that her poor judgement must mean she is guilty. Once we have seen solid evidence, then yes, I can believe it. But right now, we have nothing other than the fact that she might have had a stolen phone and that she made the mistake of being married to a man who probably wasn't completely honest with her from the beginning. Before everyone shouts that she knew of his past, well even if she did, it may be that she was so in love with the idea of being in love that she chose to overlook it. Bad parenting, yes. Bad judgment, most definitely. But a bad person or killer, maybe not. The truth is we just don't know. No one here knows and it is silly to argue otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member